Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New target practice August 6-12 (Read 4922 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
New target practice August 6-12
Aug 6th, 2017 at 2:49pm

This soul recently returned to his non-physical self.

And a super-exciting BONUS target!
This is strictly for fun. There are no idents that link to any this image. Very little is known about the subjects and it took place long ago. This is just a practice target. Anything you get is fair game. Strictly for fun. Absolutely no "right" answers.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Re: New target practice August 6-12
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:47pm

I find it interesting how, even as moderator of these exercises with knowledge of the target, I got a clear hit with fresh infos upon looking again.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 11:21am

File under miscellaneous: the more these muscles are strengthened, the easier it gets. What "they" didn't tell you department: "it" (whatever "it" is) works doesn't have an "off" switch. Discernment becomes very important, in my experience.

Illustrative tales always help. What follows is strictly my experience. Making no suggestion this could be your experience.

Background: in my former career incarnation in my present life* I logged more than a million actual air miles as a business traveler. I know absolutely every sound from whirrs to clanks an airliner makes, what is happening when the sound reaches my ears, and if that sound occurs at the right moment in the proper sequence. If there is anything that can possibly occur on a flight that has both a takeoff and a landing, it's happened to me. This is not bragging. It's not even about me.

It's to explain this phenomenon, because I hold absolutely no fear of flying:

If in the course of a flight I am suddenly overcome with a dreadful feeling - you know, the fiery crash or plunge into freezing water at 300 knots -  it's nearly certainly not a premonition. What is likely is I've picked up on another passenger's field. That fellow passenger is the one who harbors the fear, not me, and I simply felt it and mistook it for my own.

This is what discernment is all about. It's about properly tracing the source of incoming infos. It's also about protecting my own field from unwanted intrusion. In the example I cite here, the fear from another passenger is so strong it bleeds into my field.

We're lead to believe our thoughts are our own. Heh. When I say: we are multidimensional beings being multidimensional fields, I'm calling it for what I see.

And back to the original observation at the top of this post: the more we strengthen our atrophied muscles of observation, the greater our sensitivity. Which may bring some unexpected experiences ....

* This is not my first embodiment as a traveler, and likely not my last. All I will say that is verifiably true is: I am known in many ports.
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:44pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 3:22am

Could you please post links for these two people on pictures? Thank you.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:57am

This week's target was named James Finley in his recently vacated life: http://www.newsday.com/long-island/james-finley-award-winning-ap-photojournalist...

The second, "bonus" target is something of a hint. While the idents of the subjects are lost to history, the man who photographed them is not. That photographer was known as WeeGee, AKA Arthur Fellig. His moniker is a reference to the Ouiji board game, for as a photojournalist in the 40s he often showed up at the crime scene before the police. Posted for James as a homage to another great photographer, and also posted as a bonus for our friends at home to practice with.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:46am

Hmm seems i got it wrong.

When you do this, you specifically ask questions like 'when this person died. What was his last job? What was his surname etc..? Or everything you got on your subjects when you do this comes as single knowledge containing data and you just pull out what data you need?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:55am

Soulmael wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:46am:
Hmm seems i got it wrong.

When you do this, you specifically ask questions like 'when this person died. What was his last job? What was his surname etc..? Or everything you got on your subjects when you do this comes as single knowledge containing data and you just pull out what data you need?

I do none of the things you describe, and I would consider these questions an interruption of that individual's field. How would you feel if you were on your way somewhere and a stranger stopped you and asked these kind of questions?

In my experience simply observing is much more productive, and non-intrusive.

What I do is simply look at the image and nothing more. Even though I knew this week's person (as I'm the one who chose the target), I "got" a clear "hit" on a second look. "I have a good eye" is what I was present to. That's entirely consistent with his work in life. All I do is observe. I believe this is what I ask in these exercises.

Are you (general you, not any specific you) open to perceive the multidimensional resonances of "I have a good eye" ? Because the sentence contains a great deal more information that it appears to on the surface. This is a good example (to me) of a clear "hit" - even though I had no intent of gathering infos when I looked at the photograph!
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2017 at 1:52pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 2:04pm

I undestod this process as downloading some information that is available for public and then searching within these data packets by using these question as to specify what i am looking for. Imagine this as searching manually 10GB of text files versus using search function that returns only 2 files that contain words i am searching. These question were targeted at that particular data i downloaded to me (lets say that it looks like and orb), not directly on these people.

I too just look for the first time (download) and a name pops in "Fred... Thompson...". I dont question where it comes, i just write it down. Then i look and wait if something comes again to me... "job musician". And this goes on for few minutes.

I hope this does not count as individuals field interruption. Thanks for clarification.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 3:45pm

What is clear to me is how we all are present to the same information differently. A good friend receives code sequences specific to the work at hand. The code sequences are typically number groups. I understand what they mean, and my friend understands what they mean, but were I pressed to explain it I would come up short because they occur outside our language reference points.

To me, getting a name is not very helpful information. To me, that's thinking and acting in 3D. While a name may satisfy a certain analytical desire, it seldom conveys a great deal of useful information as a stand-alone answer. I'm reminded of a painting that shows scientists attempting to use the tools of their trade to understand a genie in a lamp. The painting shows all the dimensions the genie occupies while the scientists are so narrowly focused they can't see anything beyond the physical lamp.

I observe it's necessary to drop our concepts of ourselves as limited in order to interact with that which is not limited by beliefs. I'm also extremely careful not to influence the fields of another field being.

The targets I choose for these exercises are public figures, it is true. That does not mean they also don't hold private lives. All it means is they are used to being in the public eye, unlike some random someone picked from the local newspaper's obituaries. Being respectful of another's field is just common courtesy at the minimum. Messing with another's field is a whole different enchilada. And I observe it is extremely common to inadvertently mess with another's field, or even enter another person's field - particularly when the motivation is "I want to help."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.