Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New target practice July 16-22 (Read 4157 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
New target practice July 16-22
Jul 16th, 2017 at 3:00pm

In the understanding we continue to practice, here's a new one for this week. Personally, I find it helps to see the person's eyes. Again, this person is recently deceased and is used to being seen in public!

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Re: New target practice July 16-22
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:09am

He went by the name Loren Janes when he was embodied here.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/entertainment/loren-janes-obit/index.html

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 4:51pm

Hi,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner.  I had no hits on this one  Roll Eyes

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #3 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 8:30pm

Yes, but the cool thing is, you got to look in his eyes.

Great eyes, could recognize them anywhere now.

I think that I actually thought, those look like the eyes of an actor. When I looked into them.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 7:34am

Vicky wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
Hi,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner.  I had no hits on this one  Roll Eyes

"No hits" doesn't necessarily mean there are no hits! For example, the first "hit' I received on my most recent client made absolutely no sense to me. By stepping away from my own mind's belief that I was seeing something that couldn't possibly have any meaning and reporting exactly what I perceived turned out to be precisely correct. What I perceived made complete sense to my client. (For the curious among us, what I perceived was a braided metal hose like would be used in a car engine.)

I find the idea the world we are born into is the only viable world is a belief system that limits us. It's an agreement we make - or, as often as not, an agreement we are conned into. And in this I show my hand in my assertion that we have the right to tear up all agreements, contracts and vows at any time without penalty. (I have no idea why individuals cling to things that no longer serve them.)

And a nod to seagullresting on clear trust in one's own perception.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 9:41am

Morrighan, I know you're right.  To add to my statement above, I also didn't perceive in a way in which I do that I know it's real.  So, this week I'm going to dedicate time each day to meditate and clear the clutter in my mind.  I don't do this often anymore and I really need to.  My mind is just way too occupied all the time.

One of my best hits was during a James Van Praagh seminar.  We had to pair up and hold a piece of jewelry from a stranger and see what we could perceive.  Instantly in my mind I saw African masks.  Next I clearly saw a pair of cowboy boots as if they were hanging in the air.  I described them in detail and even said, "I don't know why, but they are hanging up in the air."  The guy's eyes couldn't have been any wider  Shocked   He said his grandpa collected old west stuff and that I had described a painting that he had had.  Made perfect sense as to why I saw them "hanging in the air".  I didn't see that it was a painting, only saw the cowboy boots, but that's all the painting was, just the boots.  The African masks were a collection his grandma had had.  So I picked up on these two odd collections from this guy's grandparents.   Definitely not a coincidence. 

Now, if I could just get that clear of reception and perception that easily any time I wanted!! 

Why it worked so easily at that seminar, I don't know.  We didn't do any kind of meditation or preparation or anything.  I think I had a case of "beginner's luck"...when you have no preconceived ideas or expectations and you just dive right in.  That kind of state of mind always seems to work best for me.  Trying too hard definitely just clogs up the process.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 12:19pm

I find another limiting belief is we need "powers" of some sort to perceive. In Eastern thought, the term is "siddhis" - some mysterious, supernatural ability only held by some select few. Baloney! Recall Bruce writes that he is an ordinary Joe not altogether more "advanced" than you or me.

And, Vicky, I find "meditation" is nothing more than the state of being where there is nothing to do - and then it happens quite easily.

Anyhoo, it's midweek and let's look to the weekend for a new target.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.