Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New target practice, June 25-July 1 (Read 6643 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
New target practice, June 25-July 1
Jun 25th, 2017 at 11:39am

And now we have another newly bio-exorcised individual:

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Re: New target practice, June 25-July 1
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2017 at 11:28am

In her recently vacated life she was known as Ernestina Herrera de Noble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernestina_Herrera_de_Noble

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 11:06am

I didn't find anything I could verify on our last target practice.

Do you still want to continue with it?  I do. 

As for me, I love any kind of psychic work practice to strengthen my abilities. 

As part of my practice I'm giving more attention to that sense of feeling which delivers psychic information.  For me it's a fraction of a moment thing, and if I miss it then I feel I'm not receiving anything.  I think a lot of people misunderstand how the process works.  Most people are focused on getting the results, and they feel it's not working when they aren't getting anything, or when they think they have information but it turns out unverified or unverifiable. 

But the real focus needs to be on that fraction-of-a-moment feeling that comes right before you are aware that you are receiving anything.  The trick is to become aware of it and not shift your awareness away from it!  For most people, they don't know where to put their attention, so the result is that they "aren't receiving anything".  A more appropriate way to look at it is that there is information to be aware of, and there is the ability to be aware of it, but if you aren't putting your awareness in the right place, you will miss it. 

When I can capture that feeling-level of where the information is coming into my awareness then I know that I've got it.  It's a very distinct feeling, or state of being. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 3:33pm

Let's take the week for the American holiday

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 5:22pm

Busy week, i did not had time to made more than one proper session and it is not enough for my perspective so i dont read what you say but im around girls and will report my results this week as usual Wink

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 8:35am

A few syllables from me on my view of these exercises / explorations:

The "point" (if such a thing is necessary) is to play.

Getting verifiable "hits" is nowhere near as important as doing. It's about exercising muscles that atrophy without use.

When in the infinite capability of owning the right to our own selves as the creator beings we are, information gathering on a "recently deceased" is only one application of a portable skill. It's all lovely that we can use that skill to explore and to play.

To me, these exercises are a kind of Rosetta Stone. We learn the basics - how things correlate &c. And we create!

I'll look to put up a new target Sunday.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 11:13am

To further enlarge  with analogy upon this intended trajectory:

Let us say I hold a desire to learn to repair cars. This is intent. When the intent is placed - e.g. the course of my life path is now adjusted so that cars are available for repair. I may work with others as an apprentice (at first) and while I may consider them "teachers", it is I who actually perform the actions that lead to my mastery of car repair.

I have many tools that I learn to use in the course of repairing many cars. So that I am perfectly clear: none but I teach me to repair the cars. The masters of car repair I work with do not auto-magically bestow me with their knowledge and experience. I do that myself. While they may offer me pointers and tips blah blah blah, only I - through my hands on experience - teach myself to car repair mastery.

The tools and skills I use in the course of my journey to car repair mastery are of course transferable. Once I understand the mechanical process of changing an oil filter, I understand the principle in its entirety. There is no difference in principle between an oil filter wrench and a pipe wrench.

And so too with the skills we learn in "these" realms. The skills associated with non-physical navigation are transferable. That we may use these skills in the course of an afterlife retrieval means we also have sufficient mastery of these tools for other purposes.

In having placed intent on "afterlife retrieval" or gathering infos about a target (like these exercises) is no different from the intent to be a car mechanic. The intent, once placed, is enough. It is up to us to go forward. Or not.

Some find themselves in the auto garage with complete access to car repair mastery and decide: I'd rather play concert piano. We are free to change our paths at any time. We may even find that, in the world of a concert pianist, it is necessary to change the tire of our car. And because of our experience, we have the tools available to us to use a jack and a tire wrench.

Such as it is as we step into greater awareness of ourselves as multidimensional beings.  Shocked

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:14pm

Morrighan wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 11:13am:
To further enlarge  with analogy upon this intended trajectory:

Let us say I hold a desire to learn to repair cars. This is intent. When the intent is placed - e.g. the course of my life path is now adjusted so that cars are available for repair. I may work with others as an apprentice (at first) and while I may consider them "teachers", it is I who actually perform the actions that lead to my mastery of car repair.

I have many tools that I learn to use in the course of repairing many cars. So that I am perfectly clear: none but I teach me to repair the cars. The masters of car repair I work with do not auto-magically bestow me with their knowledge and experience. I do that myself. While they may offer me pointers and tips blah blah blah, only I - through my hands on experience - teach myself to car repair mastery.

The tools and skills I use in the course of my journey to car repair mastery are of course transferable. Once I understand the mechanical process of changing an oil filter, I understand the principle in its entirety. There is no difference in principle between an oil filter wrench and a pipe wrench.

And so too with the skills we learn in "these" realms. The skills associated with non-physical navigation are transferable. That we may use these skills in the course of an afterlife retrieval means we also have sufficient mastery of these tools for other purposes.

In having placed intent on "afterlife retrieval" or gathering infos about a target (like these exercises) is no different from the intent to be a car mechanic. The intent, once placed, is enough. It is up to us to go forward. Or not.

Some find themselves in the auto garage with complete access to car repair mastery and decide: I'd rather play concert piano. We are free to change our paths at any time. We may even find that, in the world of a concert pianist, it is necessary to change the tire of our car. And because of our experience, we have the tools available to us to use a jack and a tire wrench.

Such as it is as we step into greater awareness of ourselves as multidimensional beings.  Shocked

If i well understand your post from my mediocre english, i would add that im not so sure to be agree with your analogy as learning to fix cars is a joke if we compare this skill with such a subjective and still not really understood phenomena like we are dealing here no ?... (But again maybe i totally miss your point because of my terrible english here)

From my perspective though, those exercises are interesting maybe for advanced ones but for noobs like me, not being able to confront with "hits" or feedback is a source of frustration hence discouragement hence lack of motivation... Anyway i think you again Morrighan for this exercises as they make me progress !!

At first, for any noobs like me, the VERY first important thing is to identify and discern the "source", the moment, the feeling Vicky is talking about.

I am working hard lately to understand this... very hard...maybe i found it... Will tell you if i obtain proof i found it...

Vicky could you develop a bit what you say here ? "But the real focus needs to be on that fraction-of-a-moment feeling that comes right before you are aware that you are receiving anything."

Is it more or less another declension of the infamous Moen's perceiver interpreter concept ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #8 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 9:39pm

Glad to see you ....

Perhaps we'll begin with the beginning, before the cars. We have "intent".

What is intent? Intent is how we inform creation. Where does intent originate? Intent fulfills our craving.

Let us say we crave afterlife communication for whatever it is that leads us on this line of inquiry. This is the intent. This site and its goals, and its members share the same intent. Once one is in, shall we call it resonance, with what we crave, the intent manifests for you to do with what you wish. In this case, when you place the intent to learn about afterlife communication, this opportunity manifests.

And there are those here who have done so - those who easily move in and beyond the afterlife territories - all, somehow, found a method that works for them.

There is no right way except the way you figure out that works for you.

That's why there are no wrong answers when we view a target. We're all playing to find what works best for us. As many of us as are here are happy to tell you how it works for us. How it will work for you is something you'll just figure out. When you do, you'll say, OH, I KNEW THAT.

Capito!
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:22pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #9 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:34pm

One thing I can add to this:

A large part of it is: stop asking. When you ask a question - for example, "what is really there for me to see as I look at
this person's photo", it's necessary to Stop, Look, and Listen.

If we keep asking, we're never going to hear the answers.

Drop all preconceptions, and fixed ideas. From what I see, everyone has different relationships with the process. For me, it's about getting out of the way.

It's at this point where I could add a lovely story about that one time where I was talking with a not-so-recently deceased as part of my work. BUT. But doing so would pre-load the field and give a well-intentioned but incorrect framework for how it works.

If you look under all the fake tinsel, the saying about Hollywood goes, you'll find some real tinsel.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:53pm

Focus 69 wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 6:14pm:
[
Vicky could you develop a bit what you say here ? "But the real focus needs to be on that fraction-of-a-moment feeling that comes right before you are aware that you are receiving anything."

Is it more or less another declension of the infamous Moen's perceiver interpreter concept ?

Focus 69,

Yes it’s the concept of Bruce’s Perceiver/Interpreter.  And yes, I can try to explain in more depth of what I mean and how I use it.

Can you remember the feeling of waking up from a dream and knowing you were just dreaming something?  There’s a distinct feeling that it feels like.  You know without a doubt that you were just dreaming something, whether you eventually remember the dream or not.  Even without having full memory of the dream, you have a distinct feeling of awareness that you were dreaming. 

Sometimes when I’m receiving psychic information (but don’t realize it), it’ll be a feeling like I’m trying to remember something.  If I ignore it, it’ll just come back, nagging me, trying to make me pull out the information.  But if I just allow myself to keep feeling that feeling, the psychic information will come into my mind like a memory.   

So that’s the thing I try to put my awareness on, the feeling of the information coming in, rather than on the information itself.  My intention is not only to gather information but also to put my awareness in a state of being of just feeling the feeling of receiving.

To get the hang of knowing what this feeling feels like, just practice paying attention to what it feels like when you wake from a dream and you know you were dreaming but don’t remember what it was about.  Just feel that feeling of knowing there’s something you are trying to remember but can’t.  Try to stay in that feeling.  Try to notice any nuances about it.  If you do end up remembering the dream, pay attention to what you notice first and how it comes to you.  This is showing you how your subconscious and conscious mind communicate and translate feelings into information.

Another great practice method for recognizing the feeling of trying to remember something is if you’ve thought of doing something, but then got distracted and forgot what you were thinking about.  Use your mind’s eye to remember what you were doing when you had the thought.  Follow the feeling until the thought comes back to you.  It’s a great method for training those “muscles”.  You’ll see yourself getting better and better at noticing those subtle feelings. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #11 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 6:56am

^ What she says.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 8:11am

Morrighan wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 9:39pm:
Glad to see you ....

Perhaps we'll begin with the beginning, before the cars. We have "intent".

What is intent? Intent is how we inform creation. Where does intent originate? Intent fulfills our craving.

Let us say we crave afterlife communication for whatever it is that leads us on this line of inquiry. This is the intent. This site and its goals, and its members share the same intent. Once one is in, shall we call it resonance, with what we crave, the intent manifests for you to do with what you wish. In this case, when you place the intent to learn about afterlife communication, this opportunity manifests.

And there are those here who have done so - those who easily move in and beyond the afterlife territories - all, somehow, found a method that works for them.

There is no right way except the way you figure out that works for you.

That's why there are no wrong answers when we view a target. We're all playing to find what works best for us. As many of us as are here are happy to tell you how it works for us. How it will work for you is something you'll just figure out. When you do, you'll say, OH, I KNEW THAT.

Capito!

Si capito !

A majority share your vision, the vision all this is so subjective one have to find out by ourself with our own experience the right path.

Like i already say, i must admit i am not sure to share this vision. I think like every new disciplines there is a stage where we are more or less all in the dark but i deeply think that with experience it will possible to objectivate a technique which will work for all like human did many times before for every other areas.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.