Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New practice target, June 10-17 (Read 22750 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
New practice target, June 10-17
Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:54pm

Hi all.

Owing to positive reception of the practice target in a recent thread, here is a new practice target.

This individual is recently deceased. The target is for only observation. Please not to interfere with his field or his journey. Again, there are no right or wrong answers, there is no grade.

And away we go! I will post infos about this individual in seven days.

Disclaimer: this is not a true double-blind target. As I am the one who selected the target, that means I hold awareness of the identity of the recently deceased. While my field is closed to you (general you), it may yet be possible for you to pick up some of my field as you observe the target. Please to keep this in mind as you place your intent. In other words, stay on target. Thank you.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2017 at 4:16pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Re: New practice target
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 5:54pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 3:08pm:
bump.

Okay thanks a lot again Morrighan for this !!

(Here you say "While my field is closed to you (general you), it may yet be possible for you to pick up some of my field as you observe the target"
I think i understand the global meaning of what you say but could you excuse me and reformulate please ?)

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Re: New practice target, June 10-17
Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 6:09pm

In a true double-blind project, a third party would select the target and I (as moderator) would be unaware of the target when I post the start of project. This ensures those who participate do not pick up on my field. Another way to say that is my awareness of the target can be removed as a factor in target acquisition if I do not know the target.

There is no need for such rigor within this framework. No scientific experiment is underway. It's just practice. It's about strengthening those muscles of perceptional awareness. The emphasis is on play. Everyone does better when the project is fun. No pressure. No right or rong answers. None to see but you.

As to contamination ... there are no leaks in my field. That does not mean you won't get a ping in return if you ping my field. You just won't get any infos, and I take rigorous care of my field. No unauthorized entry is permitted.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:41pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 6:09pm:
In a true double-blind project, a third party would select the target and I (as moderator) would be unaware of the target when I post the start of project. This ensures those who participate do not pick up on my field. Another way to say that is my awareness of the target can be removed as a factor in target acquisition if I do not know the target.

There is no need for such rigor within this framework. No scientific experiment is underway. It's just practice. It's about strengthening those muscles of perceptional awareness. The emphasis is on play. Everyone does better when the project is fun. No pressure. No right or rong answers. None to see but you.

As to contamination ... there are no leaks in my field. That does not mean you won't get a ping in return if you ping my field. You just won't get any infos, and I take rigorous care of my field. No unauthorized entry is permitted.

I'm glad you brought that up.  But I agree that it's more fun and relaxed this way.  And I am always practicing psychic ability anyway. 

I also meant to add to my response on the other thread that I trust myself not to cheat because it wouldn't be good practice if I did.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:45am

A small point of clarification: any/all are free to PM me. I won't answer questions about a live project. If you want to share your project notes after the week's project closes, I'm good with that.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 4:17pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 6:09pm:
and I take rigorous care of my field. No unauthorized entry is permitted.

Questions (so sorry but i need some clarifications);

1/ Would you translate this sentence in profane and stupid oriented language please to be sure i understand ?
2/ Is this act of receiving information about a deceased target has a name please ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 6:39pm

Hi Focus69,

I speak briefly of personal fields in this thread:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1497281940

and the conversation is probably best conducted there as it does not strictly concern afterlife knowledge. We are field beings being a field.

Do you mean to ask if there is a name for receiving infos about the recently deceased, or if it is necessary to retrieve the individual's name in life? If it is the latter, no.
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:51pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 6:59am

Morrighan wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
Hi Focus69,

I speak briefly of personal fields in this thread:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1497281940

and the conversation is probably best conducted there as it does not strictly concern afterlife knowledge. We are field beings being a field.

Do you mean to ask if there is a name for receiving infos about the recently deceased, or if it is necessary to retrieve the individual's name in life? If it is the latter, no.

No i was meaning if there was "a name for receiving infos about the recently deceased" ?

Thanks for your explanation on your field integrity concept but where did you first find this concept ? Did you create yourself ? Is there a beginning of a small consensus about it ? What is the difference between the concept of "field integrity" and the concept of  (our) energy ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 11:00am

Probably the name for "receiving infos about the recently deceased" sounds a great deal like "receiving infos about the recently deceased."

My (new) reply as to personal fields is in this thread:

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1497281940/0#7

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:05pm

I just talk to someone i know who made all main Monroe programs and ask him if he was okay to try to do the exercise Morrighan proposes here.

He was very surprised to learn he was not supposed to interact with the target and wonder how one could know more about him without asking him directly ?...

I answered him, one were supposed just to look at the picture, place and intent and receive informations without any real interactions intents.

He answered that this exercise should then be very imagination oriented which i answered him was not wrong at all as imagination is the medium.

Question; The "no interaction rule" means one are supposed not to talk with the target right ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #10 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 7:55am

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:05pm:
I just talk to someone i know who made all main Monroe programs and ask him if he was okay to try to do the exercise Morrighan proposes here.

He was very surprised to learn he was not supposed to interact with the target and wonder how one could know more about him without asking him directly ?...

I answered him, one were supposed just to look at the picture, place and intent and receive informations without any real interactions intents.

He answered that this exercise should then be very imagination oriented which i answered him was not wrong at all as imagination is the medium.

Question; The "no interaction rule" means one are supposed not to talk with the target right ?

I trust you (personal you, Focus 69) do not feel it necessary to ask all manner of people if it is okay to participate in a volunteer project.  Be that as it may ....

As I also trust is abundantly clear, I hold no current association with TMI, its members, its programs and its goals. This is an energetic move on my part and in no way dismisses TMI.

Certainly it is possible to gather infos about a person without personal contact. In the course of the mission work our teams undertake, contact is often highly undesirable. It's likely best to leave it at that.

How one navigates these waters, by "imagination" or otherwise is not up to me. We all have our own methods. Many come to this space at ALK because Bruce's methods are effective. They are not the only ones.

And to the question: "... the no interaction rule means one are not supposed to talk with the target, right?"

My reply is: this is correct. These are information-only missions. That means no interaction with the target. No talking to the target. Take care not to be observed as you observe. I (as moderator of these voluntary projects) have been very clear: do not interact with the target. Leave his field alone. Do not enter his field. Do not tamper with his field. Do not touch or in any other way engage his field beyond the requested observation.

There are reasons for this that I trust will become clear.

Thankee sai.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #11 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 11:17am

Not interfering with the target's energy field seems similar to how I use my Guidance at certain times.  For example, in some circumstances let's say there's something I need/want to know or to have happen in order for me to figure something out, or to understand, or to decide something, etc.  It involves another person, and maybe I'm not able to speak directly with that person for some reason because maybe they are dead, or maybe we don't have a good relationship and can't speak to each other, or some other circumstance, etc. 

So in those kinds of circumstances, I want information but I don't want to interfere.  So it's a perfect opportunity for me to do what I call using my Guidance to help facilitate what I need.  Of course the caveat is "if it's ok with that other person's spirit". 

In this way I'm using my Guidance as the go-between.  It's basically delivering my message or asking my question for me, while I wait here patiently for the reply, if any.  I feel that that's the most respectable way for me to try and get what I want and need without interfering or being intrusive or taking more than what I'm allowed to have.  I feel that whatever I receive, it is because that person gave permission.

I use this method a lot with living people and the results are always pretty amazing.  For one, I get information in the form of seeing something from that person's perspective which I may not have been able to think of before or getting answers to things I didn't know, and for another I usually always see some kind of change in that person.  They may come to me and bring up a conversation which they never would have done before, making us able to work out the very issues that prompted me to do the seeking through my Guidance in the first place. 

The bottom line is, I always feel satisfied that I didn't intrude on that person's energy field in any way.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 7:55am:
Focus 69 wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:05pm:

I trust you (personal you, Focus 69) do not feel it necessary to ask all manner of people if it is okay to participate in a volunteer project.  Be that as it may ....

As I also trust is abundantly clear, I hold no current association with TMI, its members, its programs and its goals. This is an energetic move on my part and in no way dismisses TMI.

Certainly it is possible to gather infos about a person without personal contact. In the course of the mission work our teams undertake, contact is often highly undesirable. It's likely best to leave it at that.

How one navigates these waters, by "imagination" or otherwise is not up to me. We all have our own methods. Many come to this space at ALK because Bruce's methods are effective. They are not the only ones.

And to the question: "... the no interaction rule means one are not supposed to talk with the target, right?"

My reply is: this is correct. These are information-only missions. That means no interaction with the target. No talking to the target. Take care not to be observed as you observe. I (as moderator of these voluntary projects) have been very clear: do not interact with the target. Leave his field alone. Do not enter his field. Do not tamper with his field. Do not touch or in any other way engage his field beyond the requested observation.

There are reasons for this that I trust will become clear.

Thankee sai.

Thanks for your answer Morrighan.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #13 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 12:57pm

A small but significant part of the no interaction guidelines I ask:

The individuals who we have thusfar targeted are public figures, whether by choice or by chance. So there was some greater degree of attention from the human collective when they exited their life. Which is to say many people's  awareness was on them already.

In most cases for most people, attention diffuses over time. This means the individual's ties to Our World (trademark) weaken. A ship can't set sail until the mooring lines are loosed. Each mind's awareness focused on the departed is like a mooring line that keeps the individual "at dock" in Our World.

Pertinent to this forum are those individuals who for some reason have not completed their journey into the "afterlife". Some of us are called to this work. To me, it's not a destination.

In these practice missions there is no imperative to retrieve the recently deceased target. It's not called for. The first target left his material aspect six weeks ago. It's done. These are not retrievals. Attempting contact with the individual in question is like attaching a line (however thin) to a departing ship.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #14 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 1:21pm

Regarding the first target: I have been absent from the forum for a while but on a brief return while viewing the forum content noted the new exercise Morrighan offered.

It is not, of course, necessary for me to post my experience here, but I thought I would do so anyway. I approached the idea of this target with an open mind, and decided not to use a typical meditative process. I decided to allow the time to simply pass and to let the "moment" choose me. I simply viewed the person's picture as instructed and then let time pass. After a few days I received the following images during a few minutes of relaxation. What struck me was the dream-like nature of the experience, with no preparation. My notes regarding the closed eye vision which occurred:

"I looked down and saw “my” right hand. It did not look like my hand.  It was pale and was holding a round object with a few small round protrusions on the surface. The object did not look organic but was a cream color. It was about the size of a very small apple. The protrusions were rounded and very small, just a couple/few of them. I looked over to my left and seemed to see a few more of the objects floating in dark space. No one was holding them. I had no sense of tactile touch or sound. The image was purely visual."

This was all. There was no interaction or further pursuit of any contact. After viewing the source of the image and the information provided I have no real conclusions. However, the exercise and the simplified process was a new one for me. I would not have thought I would experience clear images and that particular accompanying feeling without setting a more specific time period aside for the process. It was interesting to notice how quickly the moment passed, and how it was generated spontaneously.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.