Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Lucky" message (Read 2291 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
"Lucky" message
Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:51pm

Here's an example of a spirit message I received.

I meditated tonight and I really felt love, peace and joy, and was immersed within my spirit self. I was shown the front of a Lucky's food store, and the sign said "Lucky."

I was being told that I'm lucky to experience what I experienced. This is true. Even though I have put in a lot of effort to grow spiritually, some credit should be given to my previous Disk members, because they put in the work and had the difficult incarnations, that has made it easier for me to experience what I experience during this lifetime. I am grateful to them, and the love that God shares with all of us.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Re: "Lucky" message
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 12:41am

Very much agree.  One of the nice messages in one of Bob Monroe's book, was him meeting his larger Disk self consciously in his material life for the first time, and all the love he felt from and to his various other members. 

Now, if we just universalize that and apply it to everyone and every Soul within creation, and back that up with livingness, then eventually we will be able to consciously merge with the Disks of Disks of Disks, the First, Original Self who started it All. 

Btw, a number of years ago, my spouse had a dream where she was walking around a hilly city that seemed like San Fran.  There was someone kind of following her, observing her and she kept wondering "why is this person following me around."   Finally she ducked into a cafe, hoping the person would come in so that she could confront them about this. 

The person did come into the cafe and she was like, so why are you following me.  He didn't directly answer, but he said, "You and Justin are going to do amazing, extraordinary things in this life, but it's important for you to stay together and be there for each other."

Over time, as I've grown, matured, and balanced out more, I've been given little glimpses of what her dream guidance was referring to. Lately, I've been getting the more full picture of the probable future.

All in all and for the most part, I'm very grateful and appreciative for the opportunity of service to others. This is probably something self needs to focus on more, so thank you for the indirect reminder Albert.

Looking back, it's kind of hard to believe that when we first met on this forum, at first we didn't get along so well. I got the sense then that you thought me kind of arrogant, self focused, and/or cocksure overly, and I thought you a bit overly stubborn/rigid/fixed.   

I'm glad that we looked past each other's surface personality traits, a lot of which relates to our body and it's influence and "vibe" and tendencies, and learned to see each other's Souls more.  Among the things I'm very appreciative for, is our friendship.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:26am

I didn't think you were arrogant etc.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:33am

Dunno, but at the time it seemed you had a bit of a problem with me for some reason (but not in any strong or extreme way).  Whatever it was, it and the sense of friction didn't last very long. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.