Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A "Conspiracy Hypothesis" : ) (Read 9090 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: A "Conspiracy Hypothesis" : )
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2017 at 3:23pm

Roger, you agree with Justin that I'm a good guy, and that's the most important thing in the universe to agree upon. Cheesy Nothing else matters.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #16 - May 25th, 2017 at 4:07pm

Yes, you are a good guy. I'm sure Justin is also. If you knew me personally, we'd probably all be good friends. It's the anonymity of the internet that leads to misunderstandings and the temptation to say things we wouldn't say face to face.

As for me, I think I'll take a break from the forum. I'll leave by saying that I do believe that there's more than this earthly life. Exactly what I don't know. I've lost loved ones and to think some day we might be reunited is comforting.

And yes Justin, you are right, I do think we are in the last days. I don't know when or how, but we need to live each day as if it were the last.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #17 - May 25th, 2017 at 4:47pm

Yes, electronic communications has its shortcomings.

I believe we could be friends.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #18 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:42pm

Namaste

R

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:52pm

Quote:
Otherwise we're all free to believe in what we choose and more importantly to openly express those beliefs. Try doing that in many other countries. It won't end well.*

*my addition of bold

The interesting thing is that every year, some world/international based organizations go through a number of many different factors and rate many nations overall happiness. 
     Consistently, the US rarely ever even makes the top 10, let alone the top 5 in these yearly rankings.  Some examples:
http://unsdsn.org/resources/publications/world-happiness-report-2013/      Or
http://www.sciencealert.com/the-world-happiness-index-2016-just-ranked-the-happi...

Allowing for some margin of error and the like, it's still pretty clear that there are a number of countries that are quite nice to live at.  This US exceptionalism that is so pushed in this country on various levels, I find very limiting personally.
      Or, from a more Divinely inspired source than myself--this is Howard Storm, rather him reporting what Yeshua and the Angels said about the US:

"Will the United States," I asked, "be the leader of the world in this change?"

"The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher of the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world, and it has failed to be generous with its gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, it will have God's blessing withdrawn.
      Your country will collapse economically, which will result in civil chaos. Because of the greedy nature of people, you will have people killing people for a cup of gasoline. The world will watch in horror as your country is obliterated by strife. The rest of the world will not intervene because they have become victims of your exploitation. They will welcome annihilation of such selfish people. The United States must change immediately and become the teacher of goodness and generosity to the rest of the world.
      Today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence that you export to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or God will bring it to an end if there isn’t a change.*”
*my use of bold and underline

It's very, very clear to me that nothing has changed for the better since Storm had his NDE awhile back. In fact, things have only gotten worse and worse.  The US government is the enemy of the Creator, Yeshua, and the Beings of pure Light that are fully One with the former. They are very, very, very unhappy with the way that the US government, and to a lesser extent, it's citizens have become. 
    Even way back in the 30's, Edgar Cayce's guidance hinted at these possibilities as well (the following reading was given in 1934):

"Q) Is America fulfilling her destiny?
     (A) Rather should the question be sought, my children, are individuals fulfilling those channels to which they have been brought through their own application of the knowledge within themselves to fulfill their position? For each and every one, each and every nation, is led - even as in heaven. For that ye see in earth is a PATTERN of that in the MIND, as ye well know, and is as a shadow of spiritual truth, life and light.    Is America as a whole? This is as has been given.
      If there is not the acceptance in America of the closer brotherhood of man, the love of the neighbor as self, civilization must wend its way westward - and again must Mongolia, must a hated people, be raised." Excerpted from Reading 3976-15, *my use of bold, underline, and italic

What was Cayce's guidance saying in the above?  That there was a possibility, perhaps more so a probability, that the US would become like ancient Mongolia--in other words, extremely imperialistic and domineering to other countries, with the desire and seeking to become the ruler of it ALL.  Course, we know that Mongolia failed in this ultimate goal, and so will the US. Personally, I'm very happy to know that Yeshua and the purely Creative Forces will intervene to stop this power mad, lacking in all ethics, justice, and Love government from trying to take control of it all. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #20 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:07pm

rondele wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 5:42pm:
Namaste

R

Namaste to you too Roger.  Smiley   I do believe this is the very time I've ever seen you use that term, but something about it just seems so right when you type it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.