Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In what way have you benefited from this life (Read 5205 times)
seagull
Ex Member

In what way have you benefited from this life
May 12th, 2017 at 12:14pm

In what way have you most benefited from this life?

Imagine: this is your life review. What is the most important thing, in your current view, that you have learned from this life?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: In what way have you benefited from this life
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2017 at 1:31pm

Didn't learn it in this life, but you could say refined aspects and livingness of; that Love is the most important thing there is, and that Love is so much bigger than most humans even begin to conceive. 

That Love is both Feminine, and like Mother Love--nurturing, sweet, gentle, compassionate, empathic, but that it's also Masculine and like Father Love--full of pragmatism, logic, sometimes firm, stern, no nonsense, or partakes in "tough Love".  But that both sides/aspects are motivated out of concern and care for others and the Whole.

That if a Soul really, truly desires it, they can follow in the foosteps of Yeshua, whom became the big Love personified and whom came here solely for retrieval of his many stuck siblings.

Perhaps what I've learned that is most important, is summed up in something I was inspired to write in 10th or 11th grade (I do not believe this came from my personality self, but from a much more expanded level):  "It has been said that there are many paths to God.  I disagree. While there may be many different and valid beliefs about God and the true nature of reality--there is only one path to God; that of Love." 

Self has been a universalist and knower and lover of Love Divine since self remembers being conscious, in connection with a human body.

It is both a learning and a remembering/opening up.  Both a Yang and Yin process, until the Female and Male become merged and as One within, and no longer either Female or Male, but a state completely beyond, and yet inclusive of both. 

A..... He/She...yes, a He/She! (or "S/he" if one prefers, after all, the Feminine did come before the Masculine, both in pure Consciousness and on the material plane) Wink  We're all potential He/She's, working towards that state of being and remembrance, fully consciously.  

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 12th, 2017 at 7:07pm

Imagine: you are talking to the "you" who is experiencing the life review, as it happens, when you cross over into the next life/afterlife: what would you say to that "you"?

You are in the movie now. What would you like to say?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2017 at 8:36pm

Dunno.  What about you?

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 12th, 2017 at 9:02pm

Maybe I might say, hey, you are awesome. Way to go. Look at how far you got. Look at all you got to see. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 12th, 2017 at 11:10pm

Self acceptance and love is definitely a good thing to come away with. 

It seems that many, after their true Life review, come away with a blend of the above, and yet also a feeling-knowing of "Got some stuff to work on, could improve on this, that, or the other." 

Just kind of tuning into my own history/past in relation to Earth lives, in both a Disk/Expanded self sense and to my own Soul and my more immediate/narrow experiences, I don't get the sense that I or others in my Disk, so far, came away from any Life Review thinking/feeling, "Wow, got it ALL right this time!" 

But it sounds like it would be a lovely experience. That's what self is working towards.  That's what all this whole spiritual growth process is all about, I'd suggest.  To be able to go before the Elders/Completed ones aka individuals fully and completely attuned to PUL, to be raised to their level of perception temporarily, to see through both their and your "eyes", and then be able to say to self after, "Well, that's it, we finally made it, we attuned to Love so much that we don't need any more of these experiences for our own growth. We can 'go' Home."   

What's interesting to me, are the Souls that come fairly close to that, and phase into other, very different and much more expanded/faster vibratory systems, and then willingly come back to this system and human lives, not because they need this particular school and it's lessons for themselves, but solely for retrieval purposes. 

Have you met any of these?  The bible has a curious statement.  "Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels/messengers unawares." 

By angels/messengers, the author might mean those Souls who have come here not for lessons of this school, but primarily retrieval reasons. Course, I say, show love to all regardless, not just because one might be in the presence of a messenger, but because we're all part of each other, part of Source and the Whole. 

And maybe that attitude and the consistent livingness of that knowing/approach, is what leads to a Life Review where one comes away with, "Holy Moly, I got it ALL right!  I'm consciously like Source and now in full resonation with no distortion!" 

Now, it's more comforting to a personality focused self, and Souls that vibrate more near the range of personalities, to think, feel, or want to believe that one doesn't really have to go through this process at all, and that no matter what one does or doesn't do, at the end, everything is fulfilled and one is free. 

But that would not be objective truth, but convenient, comforting to personality belief.  The Law is perfectly just and unbreakable, and only pure Love expressed in consistent action in the face of many different experiences and testing/challenge, can fulfill it. 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 13th, 2017 at 1:24pm

I might also say: It is just fine if you don't want to come back to this world. Nobody really has to do that. There are lots of other places to go, things to do. You are just fine as you are. Explore whatever levels you want to explore. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 13th, 2017 at 2:04pm

I see and have been shown that it's more of a kind of yes and no at the same time. 

Let's use the example of Life Reviews again, but real accounts and not imaginary ones. 

When Souls are temporarily lifted up to the perception of their elder, completed siblings, so often do the Souls have the feeling/knowingness during this experience that they, or some other aspect of their Expanded self, needs to come back for another life. 

It's not that they are being directly told by these elder, completed siblings this.  But that in those moments of full self clarity and wisdom they themselves see the need and necessity. Usually for reasons of balance and growth.

These decisions of coming back to earth lives, staying in then nonphysical set of dimensions connected to this Earth/Solar system, or phasing into other systems, are not made idly and on a whim. 

Also, if one wants to have experiences in other, more expanded systems, one isn't directly allowed to until there is a certain degree of maturity on part of that individual Soul. 

Believe it or not, but to some extent, this little, local system, is both a school and a play pin.  Beings of authority, completed ones, do not allow immature Souls to go into systems that are mature/harmonious if it's not helpful for them or those in those other systems. 

In other words, freewill is not quite as free, as some would like to believe. There is a loose structure, there are Laws (Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like), and there are authority figures in the larger reality. 

We earn and merit the experiences and choices we have or come to. The more we grow and attune to PUL, the more choices and experiences that become available to us.

It all comes under the Universal Law that applies to all, of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like. 

A more local example.  If as a human and a Soul, one is towards the psychopathic in consciousness, when one dies, one simply cannot just go wherever one likes. You can't go to the expanded, more love attuned dimensions of this system symbolized by say Jupiter or Neptune, no, you get automatically attracted and phase to a very slow vibratory level, symbolized by say Saturn. 

Not until you change within and grow, will you phase into a more expanded level. 

Does self think that this doesn't apply to self?  That somehow the universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like is suspended because a self wants this or that experience? 

Not how the system works. It is all about choice, but in the sense of growth (or lack thereof) and what one comes to resonate through ones pattern or most consistent choices. 

If a psychopathic Soul was allowed to go into a more expanded, mature, and developed system, which also has say a physical Planet with body-form incarnations at it's center, so to speak, there could be the chance/possibility that this individual could start to inject limiting/distorting patterns within that world. In other words, start doing the opposite of retrieving. 

Why would this be allowed by the Creative Forces, when that World and it's peoples have already worked hard on reaching a point of collective maturity, harmony, and more attunement than not to love? 

It could be allowed on a particularly spiritually strong world, where there is just not much chance of others being influenced, for the benefit of that Soul and with the hopes that this collective radiation of Love, harmony, and spiritual attunement might rub off on that Soul and affect them positively. 
    But my intuitive sense is, that this doesn't happen much at all. Generally, we either phase to the system(s) we innately resonate with, or we go to systems that are slower vibratory than we are and do so for retrieval purposes.   

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #8 - May 13th, 2017 at 9:47pm

I could probably come up with more but here are a few.

Important things I’ve learned:

My connection to my Guidance because I can always rely on it, and trusting my feelings and intuition, and following my heart is always the right way to go. 

How to love and be loved, how to open up to/through love, and how to love myself.

How to be happy with myself, with who I am, being fully genuinely content from the inside out without needing outside approval.

Every moment counts, and to live and be consciously aware in the present moment.

Ways I’ve benefitted:

Having many, many clear signs of spiritual guidance throughout my life, and knowing, feeling, and believing I’m not alone, and that I’m protected and loved.

Being blessed with being a mother because of the soul growth it’s given me, as well as the enormous love and closeness I have with my kids, as well as having love for another person and having their love in return.  I cannot imagine a life without love. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #9 - May 16th, 2017 at 3:03pm

Much to be said for fully living in the eternal NOW.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #10 - May 17th, 2017 at 3:18pm

Quote:
Maybe I might say, hey, you are awesome. Way to go. Look at how far you got. Look at all you got to see. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

Slightly off-topic: nichiren Buddhists sometimes tell me of OBE as they chant.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.