Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NDE'er Howard Storm-Life in the Universe (Read 880 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

NDE'er Howard Storm-Life in the Universe
May 8th, 2017 at 1:18pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJECcP04Ls

I'm very open minded to what Howard Storm says in the above because a combo of experience, more overt guidance (dreams, meditation messages, etc), and intuition correlates to what he says. 

I've found other credible sources, like Rosalind McKnight, which support aspects of what he says (such as spiritual, loved based ET's). 

It's a very big Universe out there, and besides various credible sources that speak on the issue, it's just plain holistic logic to consider that there is probably a pretty wide spectrum of life and quality of consciousness out there. Indeed, that is what I've been shown, that there is everything from the extremes of pure Creator attunement groups out there, to some really nasty and negative psychopathic groups, with pretty much every gradient of in between.   

If we think of it as a rough scale of say 1000 (for complete conscious attunement to Source and PUL) to near 0 (near complete lack of PUL and conscious attunement to Source), then humanity as a general, collective, is probably somewhere near the 200 to 300 part of the spectrum.  Course, within the total of humanity, there are some 900's and some near 0's, because we have one of the widest spectrums of any group out there. 

I've communicated with some groups that are collectively, much, much closer to the 1000 end.  Since some of them radiate what I perceive as White Light, which is a indication and reflection of true and full PUL, some are at that 1000 level.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.