Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NDES: Awesome Verifications (Read 6724 times)
TheDonald

ALK Member

NDES: Awesome Verifications
Apr 30th, 2017 at 2:47am

In my experience, the NDEs and ADCs I will recount in this and my companion thread "ADCs: Awesome Verifications" are accompanied by verifications that make them more compelling for skeptics than more traditional Christian apologetics.  Some of the NDEs and ADCs I will describe in these 2 threads I have posted years ago on this site, but I want to repost them for the site's newbies. Other NDEs posted are new and offer unique types of verifications.

Here are the 4 types of NDEs I will post and discuss here:
(1) NDEs Shared by Witnesses Present
(2) Artifacts Left as Evidence by the Deceased
(3) Encounters with Unknown Deceased People Whose Identity Is Later Verified
(4) Unusual Paranormal NDE Verifications that tend to be Less Well Known and thus Less Discussed

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Re: NDES: Awesome Verifications
Reply #1 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 2:54am

THIS POST HAS BEEN CORRECTED AND EXPANDED.  I'M GUESSING THAT THESE VIDEOS WILL BE THE MOST COMPELLING NDE VIDEOS YOU'VE EVER SEEN.  PLEASE WATCH THEM AND TELL ME IF THAT IS TRUE.

(1) NDEs Shared by Witnesses Present:
Dr. Raymond Moody has co-authored a new book on this type of NDE and indeed has experienced a shared NDE at his own mother's passing.  I don't think I've posted this amazing NDE video previously:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Raymond+moody+shared+ndes+youtube&&view=det...

In a much longer video, Raymond Moody (with Eben Alexander) lectures on how he became obsessed with NDEs, and more interestingly, in the 2nd part offers detailed descriptions of Shared NDEs, including the one he shared with his dying mother.  In my view, this is the best Raymond Moody video ever posted.  So please watch it:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=shared+death+experiences+youtube&view=detai...

In shared NDEs, one or more witnesses actually witness the departing spirit of their loved one and join them in part of their heavenward journey. They often experience such elements as the accompanying spirits, the journey through the tunnel, the Being of Light, even the dying loved one's past life review! Such shared NDEs decisively refute efforts to explain away NDEs on the basis of hallucinations of the dying brain triggered by oxygen deprivation and imply how primitive materialistic science really is by virtue of its failure to take spiritual dimensions into account.

Here is a very unique NDE I have shared years ago. 
Albert Baldeo was a friend of my Uncle Larry. Perhaps he was also the most universally respected pastor in Kelowna, BC, Canada--so well respected that he was given a weekly column in the local newspaper. In one column he shared this shared NDE, an NDE which I confirmed in a private conversation with him. Albert died a few years ago.

Albert's father lay dying in a nursing home. Suddenly he sat up, gazed intently at some invisible person, and shouted, "Hurry up, brother! Hurry up!" Within a few seconds he passed away. Albert noted the exact time of death--11:45 AM on Tuesday. Unknown to Albert, his Dad's brother was also dying in a nursing home 10 miles away in the presence of loved ones. Just before he died, he sat up and shouted, ""Wait for my, brother! Wait for me!" When he then passed away, loved ones noted the time--11:45 AM, Tuesday. Yes, both brothers died at the same time and had a conversation which only makes sense and can only be pieced together when family members shared notes from both nursing homes. Apparently, as these brothers were detaching from their bodies, their center of consciousness was in a nonspatial realm which allowed them to converse, even though they were physically 10 miles apart.

« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2017 at 8:11pm by TheDonald »  

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2017 at 1:54pm

(1b) A UNIQUE SHARED NDE:

Albert Baldeo was a friend of my Uncle Larry. Perhaps he was also the most universally respected pastor in Kelowna, BC, Canada--so well respected that he was given a weekly column in the local newspaper. In one column he shared this shared NDE, an NDE which I confirmed in a private conversation with him. Albert died a few years ago.

Albert's father lay dying in a nursing home. Suddenly he sat up, gazed intently at some invisible person, and shouted, "Hurry up, brother! Hurry up!" Within a few seconds he passed away. Albert noted the exact time of death--11:45 AM on Tuesday. Unknown to Albert, his Dad's brother was also dying in a nursing home 10 miles away in the presence of loved ones. Just before he died, he sat up and shouted, ""Wait for my, brother! Wait for me!" When he then passed away, loved ones noted the time--11:45 AM, Tuesday. Yes, both brothers died at the same time and had a conversation which only makes sense and can only be pieced together when family members shared notes from both nursing homes. Apparently, as these brothers were detaching from their bodies, their center of consciousness was in a nonspatial realm which allowed them to converse, even though they were physically 10 miles apart.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #3 - May 11th, 2017 at 12:52am

ARTIFACTS LEFT AS EVIDENCE BY THE DECEASED:
[I will post parallel ADC accounts in my ADC thread.]

(2) Dr. Lermer shared this experience with us. He was at a female patient's deathbed in Houston, when he witnessed a light over her body and heard her talking to some etheric being present to take her away. But before she passed, she cupped her hands to receive something and beckoned Dr. Lermer to come and take it. It was a 4-leaf clover, reminiscent of Nellie's calendula. After he received this, the woman passed away. Curious, Dr. Lermer put the 4-leaf clover inside a jar and kept it under observation. To his astonishment, he observed it slowly dematerialize over a 2 week period, evidently because it was made of etheric matter.

In my former 2-church UMC charge in western NY, I once preached a sermon on the Transfiguration. At the sermon's conclusion, I found myself saying, "And some of you will have a mountaintop experience very shortly. I was surprised to hear those words come out of my mouth and immediately regretted them.

But the next day, John, a parishioner and a Kodak executive , contacted me to discuss a strange discovery he had made on a tiny ledge well up the mountain, a nice ring that fit him perfectly. While I was pondering the unlikelihood of this discovery, my worship chairman, Bob, called to tell me that his mother's ring, which had vanished 30 years ago, suddenly materialized on the bedspread of his made bed. Bob had just moved into this house 4 years ago. He set the ring aside to show me, but it dematerialized the next day. To his astonishment, his friend later told him that a family ring had suddenly materialized in his home as well!

It struck me that John's discovery of the ring high up on a mountain ledge was the fulfillment of my prophecy of an immediate mountaintop experience. But the materialization and later dematerialization of the ring owned by Bob's late mother was apparently intended to cast John's discovery in the light of another mountaintop experience. I had just preached on the Transfiguration, during which Moses and Elijah suddenly materialize to be present with Jesus, Peter, James, and John, and then dematerialize. I had recently preached a sermon on the Parable of the Prodigal Son in which I stressed the symbolism of the ring of sonship that the Father gave his returning son. I wondered if Nellie's etheric calendula had also dematerialized from the scrap book. I have no way of finding the answer now.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #4 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:40pm

The next evidential category of NDEs are cases in which the dying witnesses encounter relatives they never knew they had.  My first case features a 4-year-old boy and my second case a brilliant neurosurgeon:

(1) Todd Burpo is an evangelical Wesleyan pastor in Nebraska. His little son, Colton, at age 4 almost died in surgery from an adverse reaction to acute appendicitis. When Colton recovered and returned home, he gradually revealed his encounter with Jesus, God, Heaven's dazzling beauty, and much more.

More evidentially crucial, he recalled being greeted and hugged by a little girl who identified herself as his sister. When Colton told his Mom Sonja that he had 2 sisters, Sonja thought he was mixing up his female cousin with a second sister. Sonja insisted that Cassie was his only sister. Then Colton (age 4!) contradicted his Mom, telling her, "After she hugged me at Heaven's gate, she told me she died in your tummy!" Sonja was stunned because she had never told her young children about her miscarriage. Mom then asked Colton, "What was her name?" Colton's stunning reply: "You never gave her a name."

Colton then described traveling around Heaven with "Pop," his great grandfather. Pop is the name that Colton's Dad, Todd, gave this man. Pop shared details of his life with young Todd that Todd had never shared with Colton! Such spectacular verifications are commonplace in NDEs and ADCs.

(2) Dr. Eben Alexander is a top neurosurgeon who taught at Harvard Medical School. The most severe kind of fatal meningitis destroyed his cerebral cortex to the point that his subsequent experience of Paradise and encounter with God should have been impossible. But what really convinced him was his NDE encounter with a beautiful young woman floating with him on a butterfly wing and sending him reassuring thoughts of how deeply he was loved.

Dr. Alexander had been adopted as a child and had never been able to track down his birth parents. But his quest for them finally paid off after his unexpected and miraculous recovery. During this joyful visit, he was told about his sister who had recently died. They mailed him a photo of her that changed his life: he realized at once that she was the beautiful girl on the giant butterfly! You need to watch this brief thrilling video:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...B0714D5A710672135235B0714D5A7106721&FORM=V...

Just think of it! 4-year-ld Colton Burpo's NDE brought him a hug from his sister who died in childbirth, a sister unknown to him. Now Dr. Alexander also encounters his unknown dead sister. And these 2 cases could be multiplied with similar verifications.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #5 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:45pm

Don,

I admit I haven't done much research into NDEs, however recently I've started.  I will watch your video links when I have time. 

The reason I've started taking more interest in doing some research is because I had an NDE years ago.  It was extremely interesting to me to find that IANDS made a list of NDE characteristics and that many of them are the same as what I experienced.  Not that I am searching for verification; I'm certain that what I experienced was an NDE.  But it's always nice to hear that other people are describing the same thing as I am.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2017 at 7:05am

TheDonald wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 2:47am:
In my experience, the NDEs and ADCs I will recount in this and my companion thread "ADCs: Awesome Verifications" are accompanied by verifications that make them more compelling for skeptics than more traditional Christian apologetics.  Some of the NDEs and ADCs I will describe in these 2 threads I have posted years ago on this site, but I want to repost them for the site's newbies. Other NDEs posted are new and offer unique types of verifications.

Here are the 4 types of NDEs I will post and discuss here:
(1) NDEs Shared by Witnesses Present
(2) Artifacts Left as Evidence by the Deceased
(3) Encounters with Unknown Deceased People Whose Identity Is Later Verified
(4) Unusual Paranormal NDE Verifications that tend to be Less Well Known and thus Less Discussed

I have had two near death experiences one while in a coma and the other when clinically dead in 2011 due to total AV heart block, which is the one below.

Alan McDougall died numerous times due to heart block/and came back August 2011

On the 18th August 2011 I died numerous times on the resuscitation table due to third stage heart block. I went through the whole drama of my heart stopping, flat-lining over and over again, adrenaline, atropine were injected directly into my heart and the shock paddles and chest depressions, used over and over again in a desperate effort to get my heart to beat again on its own.

If I had any doubts about life after death I have none now, each time my heart stopped my soul or consciousness left my body and went into other dimensions of existence. At first

I only remembered a little of what went on in those three hours of life and death struggle but lately have begun to remember more and more about the strange otherworldly realms I saw over the period of three hours. Each time they got my heart to beat I came back.

I saw numerous people all gathered to welcome me into the afterlife, all my beloved were there. It seemed like a welcome home party but as soon as the doctors got my heart to beat I was drawn back to the earthly world.

Another time I saw a tree with a lot of books scattered around it. Reading what was on the covers I saw that they contained knowledge and mysteries of existence.

One very large book seem to consolidate what was in all the smaller books but when I tried to lift it was too heavy to carry and I decided to return later for it

I saw a beautiful pulsating orb of golden light that I took for the Lord Jesus as it emanated perfect peace and love. I had no tunnel and meeting of a being of light I think because I was continually being resuscitated by the medical team

After three hours the doctors installed a temporary pacemaker to maintain my pulse between 65/110 beats per/minute instead of the 5 to zero it had been beating/not beating most of the time on the resuscitation table. I was told by the doctor that I had been “really really dead”

The doctor said if I had arrived hospital even five minutes later it would have been impossible to revive me. I am 76 years of age now and would not have minded if I had died then but I suppose there must be some things left for me to do, because a whole lot of favorable coincidences made it possible for me to survive.

I had taken nap on that Thursday night and a dear friend of mine phoned late at night, a thing he had never done before, I woke up with heart going crazy almost stopping, my wife immediately called the for the ambulance and they got to my home in seven minute flat, the hospital is less than a half kilometer from my home and I was there in five minutes and went I got attention immediately.

Note if my friend did not phone me at the exact moment he did, I would never have woken up and died in my sleep

I now have a permanent pacemaker in my chest which should last ten years and despite the great shock I am feeling very alive and well

Note; the medical term for what happened to me is Complete AV heart block

Alan McDougall

Email

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #7 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:33pm

NDEs Supporting Claims that the Dead Monitor the Living:

I had just performed a wedding at my church in Buffalo, NY, and was now attending the reception at a country club. I happened to sit next to Phyllis, a rather aloof but attractive blonde doctor and medical researcher. She shared her 2 highly instructive NDEs with me. She had never believed in NDEs prior to her own experience. The first was triggered by a car accident. She found herself floating up to "a mall that really wasn't a mall. It was a mall composed of white light."

There she came upon a court area with several tables and a hidden orchestra playing beautiful music. Seated at one of the tables was her deceased mother. When Phyllis joined her, the Mom chided her, "You really need to grieve over my passing. Your inability to do so in hampering my progress over here!" This guilt trip made Phyllis very uncomfortable. She had always dealt with tragedy and disappointment by detaching from her emotions. Finally, she excused herself,"Well, I guess I'll try to get back into my body now."

A couple of years later, Phyllis was taken to the hospital for a serious operation.
She didn't explicitly identify her illness, but she gave me the impression it was a woman's ailment like cervical cancer. Her illness triggered another NDE. She again found herself in the "mall of white light" at her mother's table in the court area. Her mother again lit into her," I told you your failure to grieve my passing is preventing my progress over here! Why haven't you done what I asked?"

The soothing orchestra music in the background actually grated on Phyllis's nerves. She hadn't expected this second confrontation. Upset, she again suggested that she should leave. But her mother retorted, "No, you're not ready to leave! You need to go with these 2 gentlemen." Two tall men in white robes appeared and led her to "an elevator that wasn't really an elevator. It was an elevator of white light." They ascended to what seemed like a spirit hospital. Some sort of "medical" procedure was performed on Dr. Phyllis, which she didn't understand. Then she was returned to her hospital bed in this world. The "medical" procedure had cured her and she was released from the hospital!

I never saw Phyllis again. Obviously, I was only dimly aware of the psychological baggage between her and her Mom. I have since often wondered if Phyllis was ever able to get in touch with her emotions and grieve her loss. Two intriguing inferences might be drawn from her NDEs: (1) After a loved one's death, our ongoing reactions or lack of same can affect our loved ones' progress on the other side. (2) Paranormal reports (e. g. in OBEs) of a mall-like meeting area and some sort of rehab center in Paradise just might be true.

Jun 24, 2016
Edit Report

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #8 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:42am

This thread has documented various types of shared NDEs.  Particularly striking is Scott Taylors shared NDE and the independent verification of that NDE years later from a family witness:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Shared+Deathbed+Experiences&&view=detail&mi...

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #9 - May 30th, 2017 at 4:58pm

This video presents Raymond Moody's summary of the many overlooked shared NDEs and his decisive refutation of scientific explanations of NDEs:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+shared+ndes+raymond+moody&view=deta...

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 7:08pm

My next NDE is so unique that it is surely one of the most faith-inspiring.  It seems to involve divine control of a tractor.  Pastor Dave replaced me after I retired. He shares the testimony of a farmer who lived in the Colfax, WA region. The farmer was ploughing one of his fields, when he reached for something, lost his balance, and fell off the tractor. The huge tractor wheel ran across his chest, crushing ribs, and leaving him seriously injured. But he then had an NDE, during which he was told that his time was not up and he still had a purpose to fulfill on earth.

But he could barely move and his tractor had continued on without a driver and had vanishes over the slope of his field. His situation seemed hopeless, but just then, he saw his driverless tractor returning over the slope where it had vanished. The tractor came towards him. Would it crush his body? No, it motored to his left, and then stopped, idling right beside him! With great difficulty, he was able to climb aboard and get to his house, from which his family was able to get him the medical help he needed to survive.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.