Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can anyone tell me what I experienced please? (Read 4538 times)
goldyflocks

Afterlife Knowledge Member

england
Can anyone tell me what I experienced please?
Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:16am

I lost my husband to Cancer last October, we talked about the afterlife while he was poorly..he was an open minded skeptic while I'm a full believer. I asked him if he would come back and maybe give me a cuddle in bed, he said he would if he could.

Normally after I meditate to open my chakras I fall asleep and around three hours later I experience an OBE. I get the buzzing in my ears and the familiar vibrations then i feel my etheric body float to the ceiling, I never go any further than that.

Last week I meditated again, fell asleep,woke up in the early hours , heard strange cracking noises then felt my husbands arm round me, he gripped my hand and held it for around 25 seconds, my mind was wide awake but I couldn't move, I even felt a ring on his finger! I spoke to him telepathically and told him I loved him and miss him so much....

This experience felt so real, his hand was warm, it was 3.30 am, and as soon as I could move my body again, he was gone.

I couldn't get back to sleep through excitement and even now, a week later, I cant get it out of my mind . Was he really with me? it felt realer than real.

Thanks for reading Guys

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: Can anyone tell me what I experienced please?
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:33am

I am so happy to hear that you had this experience, although I feel for your loss. Thank you for telling us about it. Isn't it interesting how people mention how real such experiences are? Yours sounds especially wonderful.

How interesting, also, that you experience the frequent OBEs of this particular kind, with all the bells and whistles. It makes perfect sense that he would appear in such a way for you.

It is sometimes said that each contact is personal in nature. You state that you are accustomed to being in this type of altered state of consciousness on a regular basis. It did not frighten you but certainly appears to have helped you.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2017 at 10:34am by N/A »  

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 10:35am

Again, thank you for writing about your experience. It will be interesting to hear of any others that you would like to write about here.

IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #3 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 12:00pm

Thank you kindly for your reply Seagull, I will let you know if anything else happens  Smiley Smiley I sure hope he visits again, he was truly loved

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 2:06pm

It sounds like your husband visited and wanted to reassure you that he was ok and very much still alive and with you.  Smiley

I had a somewhat similar experience a couple years ago.  We had a friend on this site, Romain, who ended up getting sick with and dying of cancer. 

A couple years or so after this, I was meditating and unexpectedly Romain popped into my awareness and gave me a hug, which I felt/experienced in a physical like way (I could have sworn I felt his whiskers on my face briefly).

I asked guidance about it afterwards and was told that during the meditation, I was raising the vibrations of my entire energy system, including the physical body, and Romain in turn was slowing down his vibrations some, so that for a brief moment, we synced up vibrationally (aka resonated with each other strongly), and thus I experienced the contact in a very visceral, physical like way. While I had never met Romain in this life, we seemed to have a deeper Soul connection, which is partly why I think he visited me though I didn't consciously seek or ask for the contact.

I know that you desire more contacts with your husband, and that is very understandable, but I would advise to let these things happen naturally and not to become too focused on it.  This can actually block/hinder such contact.  Also, your husband wants you to live your life. You will be fully reunited when you pass on, but meanwhile, you have things to do here, which is why you are still here.  He left because his work/lessons here were done and now his work/lessons are in the nonphysical. 

Also, when you open up self in meditation, it's important to pray/set an intention to only open up yourself to and communicate and commune with helpful, loving, constructive sources that have your best interests in mind. This is a practice that everyone can benefit from, but especially those whom are in a more vulnerable state. 

Anyways, I enjoyed reading your heart warming account of contact with your husband, and feel for your temporary loss.  Just try to keep in mind, it's only temporary. In terms of the Soul, it's a blink of the eye, though it may seem much longer to our personality self and minds. 

« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:40am by N/A »  

IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 3:43pm

Thank you SL for your very interesting Reply, I'm so pleased you had a similar experience after meditating also and thank you for explaining things to me, it means a great deal.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:31am

Your welcome Goldyflocks, and thank you for sharing your experience to begin with.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.