Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bruce--Your book series and time at TMI (Read 8662 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Bruce--Your book series and time at TMI
Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:17pm

Hi Bruce,

I still have the receipt from buying your first book "Voyages Into the Unknown" at Barnes and Noble--I'd always kept it in the book for some reason, and now I've had it so long I don't want to throw it out.  But because of it I can see that I bought the book in September 1998, a birthday present to myself.  I remember loving the cover and how fascinating the book sounded.  I bought it probably mostly because you mentioned having been to The Monroe Institute.  I'd read Robert Monroe's books when I was a teenager. 

It made me think to ask you this--and I know we've known each other so many years that I don't know why I don't know this or if I just have forgotten--but did you intend from the beginning that your books would be a series?  Was it always planned that way or did it just come about that way after you began writing?

And refresh my memory please, what year did you first attend TMI, and which programs there have you taken?

After buying your first book in 1998 I started it and then thought it was a bunch of hooey, and stuck it on the bookshelf, not picking it up again for another 6 years, then after I remember wanting to slap myself for not having read the whole thing back when I got it.  I guess I wasn't ready for it then.  I'm sure glad I finally got around to it.  And so glad I got to meet you and become friends.  You changed my life and it set me on a course, and every day I'm grateful for it.

So, I'm thinking about all this tonight because I needed to find a new book start reading, and I just felt like reading your series all over again. 

I'm so grateful to you Bruce  Kiss

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: Bruce--Your book series and time at TMI
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:22pm

I really enjoyed reading all of Bruce's books. I believe that guidance led me to them. While I had some familiarity with Bob Monroe at the time, I wasn't really familiar with thinking about other lives in the sense of the Disk/larger Spirit, collective self concept. 

When I read that, it really struck an instant chord on a deep level. I started deeply pondering it after reading one of Bruce's books. 

I had two experiences soon after which seemed to confirm same.  I had a dream where I was in a class that Bruce was teaching.  His face temporarily morphed into Bob Monroe's, then back again to his own face. The message was symbolically saying that Bruce had a very strong connection to Bob (and vice versa), but yet was himself independently.

Another experience was I got a psychic reading with a lady I felt drawn to and vice versa. She had become obsessed with Edgar Cayce at a very young age--read one of the biographies about him when she was like 10.  She was the first and only psychic I ever asked, "Am I the reincarnation of so and so?"   Her reply was very interesting and made me think of this "new" (to me) concept of the larger, collective Disk self.  She said, "Yes, but not in the way that you have been thinking of it."   I use to think and believe in only literal, direct reincarnation. 
(I had other messages which confirmed that said individual was a Disk member and that I wasn't literally the direct reincarnation of this person.)   

Anyways, I'm grateful to Bruce in both a personal and impersonal sense for his work/service here.  I'd just maybe add, while it's great to love and appreciate people, it's important to not put people too much on any kind of pedestal though.  I use to do this with Bruce some.  Besides being limiting to self, it can be an awkward and uncomfortable place to be for the other person. 

One of the last messages that I received that had something to do with Bruce, was a dream where Bruce and I were at a large party/function of like minded people. He looked intently at me and said, "Go find John, he is more intune than myself."  I eventually found the John that my guidance was referring to, and going by my experience/interaction and further messages, he is indeed more aware and intune than even Bruce. John is very dedicated to the Light, growing in PUL type love, and the spiritual transformation of this world.

Ultimately though, I believe all helper souls like Bruce, John, etc are all part of a bigger family.   

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 10:43am

Vicky wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:17pm:
Hi Bruce,

. . . did you intend from the beginning that your books would be a series? 

And refresh my memory please, what year did you first attend TMI, and which programs there have you taken?

Vicky,

Originally I intended to write only one book, which would have been my first two books published as a single volume.  The publisher said selling 600 page books was not a reasonable approach.  The third and fourth books were written as a result of continuing explorations and the revelation of the full circle story.  The fifth, the Guidebook, was my attempt to make it easy and inexpensive for anyone to learn to explore on their own.

I think my first TMI program, Gateway Voyage, was in 1991 or 92.  Later came Lifeline, Exploration 27, Beyond Exploration 27, and Starlines.  The last program I attended at TMI was before my stroke in 2003.  I wanted to take a few specific programs after that but was never able to afford them as prices climbed.

Bruce

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 11:42am

I also believe that my guidance lead me to Bruce's books.  Back when I was first reading Bruce's books I was meditating one day and I wondered about what a good source of information is, and I was shown Bruce's face. I don't mean to suggest that Bruce is all that  Smiley, (I'm not all that) but at the time it was good to consider what he says. (Please see the humor in "all that" I have nothing but love-based feelings for Bruce).

One day I was meditating, during the early days of being on this forum, I saw the forum in some way (I don't remember how precisely), and I felt a wave of PUL  come my way, and I think I saw-oh, oh-should I say it-saw white light.

By the way, every time I've seen white light it had a special nice feeling. I don't believe it was faked by deceptive beings.

Bruce, thank you for writing your books and providing this site.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #4 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 11:56am

Justin mentioned finding out about Disks through Bruce's books.

I read Robert Monroe's Ultimate Journey before I read Bruce's books, this was the first time I heard of the I-there (Disk) viewpoint, and it really resonated with me. Shortly afterwards I received confirmations of such viewpoint.

For a number of years I didn't think about it a lot, did a couple of months ago, and was shown another confirmation. When I make contact with such group, I don't do as Bruce, as when he made contact with Coach etc. For me, names aren't provided.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 1:10pm

Thanks for your reply Bruce Smiley

Albert and Justin, that's what I want to focus on for exploring next...I don't have that much experience with Disks and I-There but the concept definitely resonates with me, and especially what Justin said about reincarnation not being the way we think it is.  I have always believed that too. 

That concept of reincarnation and "past lives" is one I would like to explore more.  I've only ever had two spontaneous experiences regarding this concept...and I really do believe the purpose of them was for me to become aware that these were past lives.  And in both of them I can quite plainly see that the theme and conflict in how I lived and died in them are carried over into this current life. 

I've been dealing with a lot of stress and changes in my life for several months now and really just wanting to get back to my "baseline", lose all the stress and worry, and feel guided and connected again.  So that's why I thought re-reading Bruce's books would spark that specialiness again.  Life is just too boring when you haven't had much spiritual or paranormal stuff going on in your life lately  Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 1:41pm

Vicky:

I can't say with absolute certainty how reincarnation works. Going by the info I received, it seems as if it works in a Disk way. Each probe is a different being, and therefore no one unit has to incarnate more than once. There might be exceptions.

What NDErs PMH Atwater, Ron Kreuger,  and Tom Sawyer say seem to support my viewpoint. PHM says she is just one finger of the totality of her soul.  Ron Kreuger wrote of meeting his disk (he didn't use that term) and he met his previous incarnations.

Going by what Robert Monroe wrote in Ultimate Journey, he was an extension of his disk.

Jeraldine Cummins received information from Frederick Myers after he passed away, and Frederick said that we are a part of soul groups, and past life memories come from soul group members that shared information with us. I
copy and pasted the below from another conversation that took place on this forum.

GROUP-SOUL, a philosophical concept, expounded by the discarnate F. W. H. Myers in The Road to Immortality, of a number of souls, all bound together by one spirit, acting and reacting upon one another in the ascending scale of psychic evolution.  There may be contained within that spirit twenty, a hundred, a thousand souls.  "The number varies.  It is different for each man.  But what the Buddhists would call the karma I had brought with me from a previous life is, very frequently, not that of my life, but of the life of a soul that preceded me by many years on earth and left for me the pattern which made my life.  I, too, wove a pattern for another of my group during my earthly career. . . .  I shall not live again on earth, but a new soul, one who will join our group, will shortly enter into the pattern or karma I have woven for him on earth. . . .  Here, in the After-death, we become more and more aware of this group-soul as we make progress.  Eventually we enter into it and share the experiences of our brethren. . .  Its spirit feeds, with life and mental light, certain plants, trees, flowers, birds, insects, fish, beasts, men and women; representatives of living creatures in varying stages of evolution.  It inspires souls who are on various planes, various levels of consciousness in the After-death.  It feeds also creatures on other planets.  For the spirit must gather a harvest of experience in every form."

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1282475403/0

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #7 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 1:48pm

I'd like to add that I once had an experience where I felt what it is like to be a being that has numerous incarnations taking place all at the same time.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #8 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 1:57pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 1:48pm:
I'd like to add that I once had an experience where I felt what it is like to be a being that has numerous incarnations taking place all at the same time.

That's something I'd like to hear and talk about.  Do you mind sharing it?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #9 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:14pm

Later, I have to go do something now.

Vicky wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 1:57pm:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 1:48pm:

That's something I'd like to hear and talk about.  Do you mind sharing it?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:55pm

I have the time now.

One night I was laying in bed and felt concerned about being a being who is aware of more than one self at a time, because I thought it might be difficult.

Suddenly I found myself like in space (not physical), and I experienced myself as an Oversoul like being that is aware of numerous selves at the same time. It wasn't difficult to be aware in such a way because I was large spacious being and my selves fit into my being quite easily. I felt like this large spirit being, yet I was still me. Smiley It felt cool.

I can't say that I experienced this to the same extent an oversoul would experience. I figure that my oversoul, disk, higher self, whatever, was aware of what I thought, so it enabled me to experience as I did.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #11 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm

I need to add to the below, that going by the information I received, incarnating selves continue to exist after they rejoin their disk/oversoul.

Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:55pm:
I have the time now.

One night I was laying in bed and felt concerned about being a being who is aware of more than one self at a time, because I thought it might be difficult.

Suddenly I found myself like in space (not physical), and I experienced myself as an Oversoul like being that is aware of numerous selves at the same time. It wasn't difficult to be aware in such a way because I was large spacious being and my selves fit into my being quite easily. I felt like this large spirit being, yet I was still me. Smiley It felt cool.

I can't say that I experienced this to the same extent an oversoul would experience. I figure that my oversoul, disk, higher self, whatever, was aware of what I thought, so it enabled me to experience as I did.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 9:10pm

While I think the Disk/many projected probes kind of reincarnation is the most common, I've also found that direct/literal reincarnation happens. 

My spouse one time had a very interesting dream where she was talking to a guide like figure and the individual told her our "spiritual names".

She said mine sounded like a Russian version of William.  I looked up various different versions of William in Russian sometime later.  One stood out to me more than all the others. 

It was something like Vasya.  I told an intuitive Scandinavian friend of mine about it, and she pointed out that in Russian, V's are pronounced like W's, and that to her, it sounded like the dream was saying "Was Ra".  Various different inner and outer experiences and guidance messages have correlated with this info.   

So yes, it seems sometimes direct, literal reincarnation happens. In this case, it only took about 13, 000 Earth years to get the feet back in the fire. I can also say with certainty, I didn't come here out of a desire for a vacation, but for retrieval reasons primarily. 

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 9:24pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:55pm:
It wasn't difficult to be aware in such a way because I was large spacious being and my selves fit into my being quite easily. I felt like this large spirit being, yet I was still me.

Cool  Sounds like you had a split awareness, being aware in more than one aspect at a time.  I've had a few of those, but it's been awhile, but I remember what it felt like, like this ability to have this expanded awareness from a totally different aspect than myself, yet at the same time I was still perceiving as myself. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #14 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm

Quote:
   While I think the Disk/many projected probes kind of reincarnation is the most common, I've also found that direct/literal reincarnation happens. 

I can accept that both are possible. 

Even though limiting in itself, having experiences that define my beliefs are wonderful experiences.  And I rarely question them, you know?  I just love the feeling of accepting that that's what I believe.  It's those "weird" other off the wall kind of experiences that leave me scratching my head, making me feel even more confused, that I am not so fond of, ha ha.  I mean, I like being open-minded, but I don't like still being left feeling like I have no clue what to think about that.  Sometimes no matter how much I ask my Guidance to please show me/explain to me something, I get nothing.   Shocked  And then it leaves me wondering what I'm doing to block my perception. 

Guess I need to work on unblocking some beliefs about that??  Wink

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.