Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Excerpt of the journey of my soul (Read 675 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Excerpt of the journey of my soul
Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:13am

In that evening of twilight peace, I waited in the cool of my garden with increasing excitement and anticipation of what I might experience next. As I stood there I allowed the impressions of the sweet dark to cover and flow over and into me like a cool comforting velvet blanket.

While resting there I contemplated the beauty of it all in the garden in which I stood. I could feel as if the music and light from the limitless cosmos, had descended and shone as condensing golden silver translucent pure white blazing living light.

This light and music of the boundless universe flowed over my entire body and into my soul.
Also in the garden in which I stood, I could feel as if the music and light from the limitless cosmos, had descended and shone as condensing golden silver translucent pure white blazing living light. This light and music of the boundless universe flowed over my entire body and into my soul.

I then went and lay on my bed in the quiet of that same night "The boundary between my physical self and my surroundings seemed to dissolve and my feeling of separation vanished". I felt as if I had suddenly come really alive for the first time, as if I were awakening from a long deep sleep into a much more vivid and real world.

Inspired now a poem about our beautiful planet earth, flowed into my consciousness and I sang it out softly into the dark void of space-time.

Why?

Oh, beautiful planet earth! why? why? why?

Oh terra, terra! I have loved you so,
           and sown your golden fields
                     with my songs of peace

I died to hear the music you should know
     by now...the song to bid your
            Surging cease.

‘Why, terra did you turn to hate?
       Your blue and earthen hope
          of joy with greed
                       on your restless need for
                               Death and war

It was then that my soul or awareness, rose up until the daylight barrier of blue sky reached the became black of the void and I saw far beneath me the true living glory of the beautiful water world we call planet earth and became a sort of thinking point particle of energy.

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.