Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ITC with Stations: Phone Calls from the Dead (Read 7945 times)
Andrew

Contributor

USA
ITC with Stations: Phone Calls from the Dead
Jul 25th, 2016 at 5:53pm

Hi Everyone!

I am one of several dozen instrumental transcommunication (ITC) workers working under Dr. R. Craig Hogan, Ph.D., who is one of the board members of the Afterlife Research & Education Institute.We are currently working on a revolutionary type of communication with the dead. Called "ITC with Stations," it allows anyone to simply "call" his or her discarnate loved ones and have a conversation with them. No mediumistic or psychic abilities are needed to communicate, and there is also no worry of interference from negative, earthbound entities.

This method of communication relies on several communication "stations" that have been built in the Summerland levels. Each station contains computer-like computer devices, and we are told that the dead can simply send their thoughts to these machines telepathically; the computers then convert them into words and use energy waves to impress them upon our earthly recording equipment. The discarnate researchers working on this progress are currently establishing the North American Station, which allows for English-language communications. We are working with them to help strengthen the signal from that particular station.

Craig Hogan's work is largely based on that of Sonia Rinaldi, who helped the discarnate researchers to establish the Brazilian Station, which only communicates in Portuguese. I have spoken to someone at that station, and the responses I received were indeed much clearer than the ones we receive from the North American Station. The signal becomes stronger with regular use, and we expect the English messages to have same quality by January of next year. Subtitled videos of all my recordings can be found on my YouTube channel.

Anyone here who is interested in working with the Afterlife Research & Education Institute on this project is welcome to join the effort! You do not need to be a member of the AREI. Just visit AfterlifeInstitute.org and contact Craig; he'll send you the instructions that you need to begin.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: ITC with Stations: Phone Calls from the Dead
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 5:09pm

Hi Andrew,

I'm listening to the You Tube videos.  Can you explain a bit more to me how this works?  There's so much garbled background noise that I can't tell what's supposedly being said.  Why is there noise?  Even while the speaker is asking the questions there is noise going on.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Andrew

Contributor

USA
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2016 at 10:08pm

Vicky wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 5:09pm:
Hi Andrew,

I'm listening to the You Tube videos.  Can you explain a bit more to me how this works?  There's so much garbled background noise that I can't tell what's supposedly being said.  Why is there noise?  Even while the speaker is asking the questions there is noise going on. 

Hi Vicky! Thanks for your message--and thank you for checking out my videos. The background noise is a randomized audio file of a human voice. Because the dead communicate telepathically in the afterlife, it is not possible to record their actual voices clearly. To fix this issue, we use a human voice. The dead can manipulate this background file as it is being recording, and they impress their own responses on it.

It is also worth noting that the dead sometimes respond while the earthly researcher is speaking, which is why we leave the gibberish audio file playing as we ask questions.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 1:27pm

Andrew, I am familiar with the forum you spoke of. I believe you are experimenting with the North American Station which is improving. The garbled voices are the background "static" which is used by those in the afterlife, from my understanding of what is being discussed on the forum you referenced. I can hear the responses which are just audible. They are clear to me. I certainly hope progress continues to be made and I think it is very exciting work.
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2016 at 4:28pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 7:51pm

Hi Andrew, thanks for replying.  I'm sorry I didn't see you'd replied...typically I receive an email when I get a reply to a post but I didn't this time.

Thanks Seagull for replying too.

So what are these "stations"?  Sorry for my basic questions...I'm trying to get to where you two are in understanding all this.

I think I get the basic concept...the deceased uses what you provide as a means of manipulating what it needs in order to communicate. 

However, I know it's also true that that's not the only way that spirits can communicate, but maybe it's not a question of how to get them to communicate, it's more of a question of how to record it so that everyone can hear it.  I'm not questioning the validity of what you do, only wondering why it's necessary the way you do it. 

I hope you and the others who work at these "stations" continue to succeed and make progress and improvements.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Andrew

Contributor

USA
Reply #5 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 1:12pm

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your reply. We are told that the stations are communication-oriented buildings that the dead have constructed in the Summerland. They exist to house the computer-like machines that I described above. There are currently three operational stations, and the dead communicators have just informed us that they are establishing a fourth station dedicated to Mandarin-language communications.

And yes, you're absolutely right. There are many different ways that the dead can communicate with the living. The problem though, is that most of them are mediumistic methods of communication. The discarnate researchers working with this particular type of ITC want to remove the need for a middleman, and that what is so special about this work. It's still in its infancy, but it will eventually allow anyone who follows the procedure to get in touch with his or her deceased loved ones. No mediums, no psychic development, and no fees!

IP Logged

Andrew

Contributor

USA
Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 1:14pm

Quote:
Andrew, I am familiar with the forum you spoke of. I believe you are experimenting with the North American Station which is improving. The garbled voices are the background "static" which is used by those in the afterlife, from my understanding of what is being discussed on the forum you referenced. I can hear the responses which are just audible. They are clear to me. I certainly hope progress continues to be made and I think it is very exciting work.

Hi Seagull! Thanks for replying--I'm thrilled that you are able to make out the messages we've been receiving! Some people can, but others cannot. I can tell that they are steadily getting clearer though.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #7 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 8:43pm

Hi

This issue goes back quite a ways. I'm sure Bruce would want to know about your work on this.  He was getting technical assistance from Ed Carter, an engineer friend of Bruce who was communicating with Bruce from the afterlife. I'm assuming they ran into a wall since it's been many years since Bruce has given an update. 

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1171445663

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1171445663/5

R

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.