Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
On the pursuit of perfection (Read 10266 times)
seagull
Ex Member

On the pursuit of perfection
Apr 16th, 2016 at 1:50pm

If one has set one's heart upon perfection, how is it that one can appreciate it, in the way that someone who is willing to accept a lower status can view it, with awe and wonder? And, is it -- all that? Isn't it the flaw that creates the appreciation of what is wonderful? For example: the pearl.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: On the pursuit of perfection
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 3:03am

Everything changes. The moment changes, and people change. We do not choose this. It happens of its own volition.

Therefore, it is not logical to remain in the moment of pain. Does it serve a purpose?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:57am

Suffering comes either directly from one's lack of attunement to the creative, Source consciousness or it comes from feeling/experiencing the suffering of those of the former.

Re: perfect, well i suppose there are probably different definitions of perfection depending on the person. 

I like to go with Yeshua's understanding and definition of perfection. 

His is that the original Creator, The Source Consciousness, is "perfect".  But how so?

Putting 1, and 1, and 1 together--i get the sense that he means that in Source there is only goodness and positivity.  There is no pettiness, no meanness, no negativity of any kind.  No lack of Love. 

Because It's pure positivity, we might say that It's "perfect". 

Since we can grow to realize our conscious Oneness with The Source, we too can become part of that perfection. 

This is not only a worthwhile desire and focus, but in reality, the huge majority of us are trying to grow to this, however conscious or unconscious we are to the process and our innermost desire. 

Unusually old/mature Souls (speaking of those connected to human bodies), are just ones that have gotten tired of suffering, non-reality, and the distractions that so many are caught up in, and they consciously know there is a different, more fulfilling way.  They long for their true Home, and to consciously merge with Source.

It is these, that will potentially realize perfection sooner than later, and become fully effective members in the grand retrieval and Co-Creating process. (provided they not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk).

Like attracts, begets, resonates with, and likes Like.  If we are not close to this ourselves, we will not perceive it clearly, nor will we desire it much consciously, because we are caught up in the various distractions.

We will put blocks between us and perfection. Often these blocks are limiting and/or distorted beliefs.  Others are choices and livingness.

Perhaps once we fully, consciously merge with Source and the Whole, our definition of perfection changes a bit.  Since many become involved in creating new/unique Realities and new/unique Spirits (our "children") to grow in these, perhaps the creative process, which temporarily involves "imperfection", becomes the "perfection". 

It is in the joy of creating, and especially in creating new potential companions, that is most fulfilling.  And to be sure, some of these newly created potential companions probably will use their freewill in limiting ways and become stuck for awhile, and suffering will be felt by them and by you.  And then like Yeshua's Spirit, you may have to become focused, for a time, on retrieval and on counter balancing, but since it's mostly all ultimately moving in the same expanding, creative direction and process--it's still part of the perfection. 

So even our imperfection, is part of the process of perfection--it's just not directly perfection itself.  And it's not a manner of "accepting" a lower status, it's a matter of some Spirits thought themselves better or greater than their Source and their connection with the Whole, and they became separative in nature. 

Through resonation (the connectedness of the Whole), these had an influence on others less inclined, and eventually, a percentage became very stuck. 

Many Spirits became involved in the retrieval process, but once immersed in the distorted field and belief systems of those stuck, started to become affected in a limiting way themselves to varying degrees.  And so they too had to try to work their way out of unconsciousness and the binding of karma. 

To put it in the light of "accepting" a lower status, tries to make it less error and limiting than it is.

It was/is our destiny and birthright, to be companions and Co-Creators with the Creator.  This is why the Creator created us to begin with.  This was It's hope for us, but It also gave us freewill to choose to not to.  But how long can we buck reality and what we truly are?   And why try to call bucking reality and what we truly are--to call delusion, something positive and worthwhile?  And what have we gained from that other than suffering?  Is suffering desirable?  Was it ever even truly necessary?

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 11:10am

To me, the outcome is unimportant. Just this.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 11:49am

All very Zen and enlightened, i suppose, but also just a part of the larger truth. 

As often, you're focusing on the Yin side of reality and consciousness, because of Like attracts, begets, resonates with, and likes Like. 

Nothing "wrong" with that, but ultimately it's limiting. There is another side to the same coin, that of the Yang/Masculine, and the Yang is not about acceptance, it's about choosing, doing, and becoming. (It is the Fire side, symbolically speaking, of reality and our consciousness.  Water represents the Yin well.  You are more attuned to the Water and like the Water far more than you understand, accept, and like the Fire.  You've had dreams you shared here, which indicates quite clearly, that to grow/expand to the next level that your Soul and Spirit desires, that you need to get in better touch with the Yang and Fire side of yourself and consciousness).

Becoming what, that which we already are (the Yin awareness).  However, this means little in a practical or experiential sense, if we are not truly conscious of or to it.  How do we become conscious to it, through a balance and integration of the Yang in the Yin, but a little more Yang than Yin. The choosing, the focusing is more Yang than Yin, more active than receptive.

Each individual can do this, but it's limiting to assume that one has the whole pie or understanding, until one has done this or unless one listens to only those who have.  I'm not in the former category either, but i am in the latter in that i direct my intent of seeking guidance only to those who have realized their perfection and who have fully, in a conscious sense, merged with the Source.

Even one's own "Expand self" or Disk, is not yet there in a conscious sense, and so is not the most efficient/effective source for information about these "ultimate" journey's, as Bob found out himself (he had to go beyond his own Disk and it's attunement/awareness). 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 12:04pm

Thank you for your instruction. I am happy as I am.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 10:05pm

Your welcome, and thank you as well Seagull. I say thank you, because this culture that we live in is in many ways, over polarized to the Yang and masculine, and could really use a counter balance of positive Yin.  One of the wisdoms of the Yin, is acceptance, and two others is quietude and listening. 

Our culture definitely needs a greater balance and integration through more collective focus on the Yin side.  Part of the problem is that our society has long been male dominated and the majority of men are often over polarized to the Yang and left hemisphere--especially so when still connected to male bodies. 

But like the Yang, the Yin has it's limiting expressions to.  Some of the common ones are avoidance, inactivity/inertia to the point of apathy, emotional manipulation, overly believing what one wants to believe (very "right brain" attunement) rather than more objective or evidence based truth. 

When i talk about the importance of Yin-Yang balance and integration in the process of life in general and especially spiritual growth--i'm not talking about a personal belief, but an expanded, objective truth that many wiser sources have discovered and talked about in some form or other. 

From Bob Monroe's He/She, to Taoist concepts, to Yeshua's words about eunuchs (this is also about re-directing sexual energy as well). 

Or say Rosalind McKnight's experience with a very evolved and PUL attuned ET leader/guide type she labeled Zomar, who was neither male nor female, but merged/integrated between them and thus transcending both.  Or the Elders that are often described in NDE accounts during life reviews and are somewhat commonly perceived as a synthesis of feminine and masculine and beyond same. 

If self is already consciously at the level of He/She, Zomar, the Elders, etc then i should apologize for my advice/suggestions.  If not, then perhaps it's worthwhile to at least listen to and maybe take it to expanded guidance under more ideal conditions (and to those most expanded and most consciously attuned to PUL).

Besides the issue of Love, the issue of Yin-Yang balance, integration, merging is one of the most important issues for humanity in general. It is a key, fundamental issue.

The good news is that attunement to PUL, naturally fosters this balancing/merging process.  However, lifetime experiences also are an important part of it as well. 

When my Twin Soul and i split from the one into the two after becoming involved in the Earth system and with polarized gender human bodies, i suspect that i (my Disk) was initially the Yin polarized half, but the huge majority of my human lifetimes since then, have been in male bodies--presumably to foster that greater balance/integration. 

Yang and Fire energy is intense, and can be frightening at times to those more attuned to the Yin.  I can understand the reluctance of facing and integrating that side, especially when the Yin side of reality is much more comfortable and comforting to the Yin polarized. It is quieter, gentler, more diffuse and soft.  It is far more comfortable, and there is nothing that Yin polarized consciousness's love more than comfort, security, and peace. Especially those that have Moon, Venus, and/or Neptune very highlighted in their charts.

But even gentle, very loving Yeshua attuned to and expressed the Yang of Fire at times when needed. 

The positive aspect of Yang and Fire is that it strengthens the will, intensifies focus, adds energy to all endeavors, it's an amplifier, and when well directed it's a transformative energy that can speed up spiritual growth and purification of self.  It also can more effectively and intensely affect others.

Interesting fact about one of the archetypal differences between men and women (though, when i speak of Yin and Yang, i'm not necessarily talking about gender, but more archyetpally and consciousness wise--some women are more Yang polarized and some men are more Yin polarized).  Women tend to have a higher IQ average then men, however their range is more homogeneous.  With men, the range is more extreme--there are both more lower than average IQ's and far more genius and near genius IQ's than women.  There is a physical reflection of consciousness here some.  Just as women tend to be wiser, more spiritually/nonphysically aware, and more empathic than the majority of men, but the most spiritually transformative and affecting spiritual Teachers (the "World" Teachers, like Yeshua, Buddha, Krishna, etc) have chosen male bodies to express through and for deeper reasons relating to the Yin-Yang interplay of consciousness, and the Yang's greater intensity (in an electrical analogy, Yang potentially carries greater current and/or voltage). 

Re: happiness, well it's a similar issue to the Yin-Yang one talked about above--if self is truly happy in the deepest and truest sense, then self is complete like He/She, Zomar, Bob's friends beyond the aperture, the Elders, etc for only fully conscious attunement to Source and PUL can foster true and consistent happiness. 

I've yet to meet a physically incarnated human, in this lifetime, that was truly happy in the deepest and truest sense (like the above Beings), which is also the most consistent sense.  Most people's happiness seems to be based more on outer conditions and circumstances, and whether they are easy, pleasurable, and harmonious to the personality self, or vice versa, stressful, difficult, and challenging to the personality self. 

I've met some rare folks that are mature enough, and in the process of growth towards the former and are more consistently happy than not, but aren't fully there--maybe partly because of connection to a human body. 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 18th, 2016 at 12:41pm

What is your estimation of the countless women who have raised human children -- and were never allowed to express themselves fully in societies which considered the thoughts and wishes of men to be more important? And, perhaps, the quiet elders of the small tribes of mankind? What of their contributions to societies throughout the history of mankind?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 18th, 2016 at 4:54pm

Certainly the role of women has always been important, and has been influential in it's own way.

As i've said, i perceive that the average woman tends to be wiser and more spiritually aware/attuned than the average man.  Mainly because more women are more intune with empathy, and empathy is very, very important on many levels. 

Too many men have been and/or are, overly stuck in their heads and left brains to speak metaphorically.

But clearly, more balanced/integrated consicousnesses that incarnated in male bodies, folks like Yeshua and Buddha, have had a tremendous, direct impact on the world. Perhaps if every influence was added up in their various degrees, perhaps the positive contribution of women would be more than all the world teachers though.  I can't say i know the truth of this objectively.

In any case, my main message is, and always has been, that integration and balance is most important.  This is for each individual whether in a female or male body, and for the larger collective. 

From having read a number of your dreams (and tuning into you in general), i've gotten the sense that your guidance has been trying to nudge you in the direction of integrating your Yang and Fire side more, and i felt nudged to bring this up.  Yet, my thanks was sincere, because i respect the counterbalance that your Yin and Water attunement brings both here, and to the world at large.  It is both helpful and necessary at times.

I'm very happy that things are changing for women in this world, and i hope that women and the Yin balance of consciousness continue to have an increasingly active and influential role (beyond mothering, which is very important in and of itself), in the affairs and direction of the Earth and humanity.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Apr 18th, 2016 at 5:02pm

Thank you for the clarification. It does help me to understand your position a little better.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:48am

Seagull,

If I'm seeking perfection then I must assume I am imperfect. The idea that I'm imperfect, not good enough, that I am sinful or I must seek some kind of forgiveness, has never made sense to me. The idea of 'being perfect' screams wildly boring or out of character with everything that we really are: explorers. I dunno...just the way I see things.  Wink

Much love,

Gin

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 7:41am

Ginny,

We are human. How can we not be?

And yet, in the dewdrop we can see the branches of the trees in the sky.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:54pm

Hi Ginny,

Perhaps it's as simple as that Source/Source Consciousness is perfect, because it's purely positive?

Perhaps we are all connected to and exist within Source, but many of us are unconscious to our Oneness with Source and the Whole, because we put blocks between our awareness with that which is perfection? 

Perhaps those blocks come from using our freewill in limiting and un-Source like ways?

Perhaps that's why spiritual teachers like Yeshua (Jesus) came into the world, to reorient us back to our Source Consciousness by trying to reorient our choices/behavior/interaction? 

Maybe that's what this whole spiritual growth/evolving thing is all about, growing in Love, until we become consciously like Source and other individuals who have--such as Yeshua?

Why did Yeshua make a distinction and say to his listeners, "Be perfect as our Father in Heaven is perfect."

What's illogical about any of the above, and do your consider yourself wiser and more aware than Yeshua? 

Because by extension of the reasoning i see in your post, it naturally leads one to think that there is no such thing as negativity or positivty, or a difference between the two, that there is no difference in beingness or awareness between say someone like Ted Bundy or someone like Yeshua.

Or what about various NDE accounts, many, many of which talk about Life reviews where recently phased people are shown their lives from the perspective of Beings fully One (in a conscious sense) with Source and they see where they made mistakes, where they erred spiritually in relation to others, and most come away with a renewed sense of dedication to grow more, to Love more. 

To say that there is no such thing as error or partaking in limiting or negative choice, is not only very off the mark, but potentially limiting and harmful as a belief system in and of itself.  It does not bespeak of objective truth, or evidence based fact gathering, but more of an overly strong right brain, believe what one wants to believe, attunement and an unwillingness to look at and acknowledge the shadow/negativity in life/reality, in others, or in self.   

How can one fully heal, and positively transform, if one is unaware of, or denies the problems and limitations to begin with?  What is ultimately keeping consciousnesses from conscious reunification with Source?   Selfishness and lack of Love.  It's not like when we die and go into the nonphysical, we suddenly merge into the core of Source.

And only beings like He/She and Yeshua, have fully healed themselves.  Highly doubtful that anyone writing here has completed the process completely--however, a few here do listen to those who have, and thus have the benefit of their wiser, more expanded, and accurate perspective. 

Unfortunately, rather than trying to communicate with that level, many settle for much more limited/ing and unaware sources.  Sources like Bruce Moen, Bob Monroe, Seth, their own Disk, or regular guides/helpers, etc.

If you asked Bruce, i think most likely he would tell you that he has not completed that process, and still has more to become aware of, and that he has limitations in his perceiving and translating of info, and no doubt has some erroneous or distorted ideas or beliefs about the larger reality.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 6:22pm

Alan, it's part new age terminology and part affectation.  Don't let it get to you.  Since you know which posters get you upset, just ignore them.  That's what I do.

R

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 7:29pm

Seagull- you have a curious habit of posting, and soon afterwards, deleting your post.

How come?

R

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.