Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So called Mental illnesses (Read 1314 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
So called Mental illnesses
Mar 27th, 2016 at 10:07am

While it is true that many disorders of the mind such as severe Schizophonia can completely destroy a personality and alienate them from society.

This is not always the case and many extremely remarkable people over the course of human history have had the bipolar "disorder"  that has been hugely beneficial to them and even changed the course of human history for the good of humanity.

Bipolar people are the most creative individuals you can find, but there is a price to pay and a very heavy one for some as was the case with the suicide of the great actor Robin Williams! I know Robin was physically sick, but his disorder led to his mind blowing the severity of it out of all proportions to its actual reality, leading to his early most unfortunate demise.

Some of these remarkable people with a bipolar issue in their lives I list below!

This mild form of mania also exists in a large number of great and creative persons. It was in these remarkable people that had the huge energy of mild mania one saw in people like, Winston Churchill, Ludwig Van Beethoven, William Blake, Napoleon Bonaparte, Charles Dickens, T.S. Elliot, Robert Frost, Sigmund Freud, Ernest Hemingway, Abraham Lincoln, Jack London, Robert Rowell, Michelangelo, Mozart, Isaac Newton, Edgar Allen Roe, Mark Twain, Vincent Van Gough, King David, and King Saul.
------------------------------------------

This has been at times a burden to me, but at other times in my now protracted life, a personal doorway into the spiritual world, that very few have or can enter.

A person is the throes of mild mania, is not mad, but highly rational, creative and hugely energetic.

Your Thoughts?

Alan
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2016 at 12:53pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: So called Mental illnesses
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2016 at 9:46am

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 27th, 2016 at 10:07am:
While it is true that many disorders of the mind such as severe Schizophonia can completely destroy a personality and alienate them from society.

This is not always the case and many extremely remarkable people over the course of human history have had the bipolar "disorder"  that has been hugely beneficial to them and even changed the course of human history for the good of humanity.

Bipolar people are the most creative individuals you can find, but there is a price to pay and a very heavy one for some as was the case with the suicide of the great actor Robin Williams! I know Robin was physically sick, but his disorder led to his mind blowing the severity of it out of all proportions to its actual reality, leading to his early most unfortunate demise.

Some of these remarkable people with a bipolar issue in their lives I list below!

This mild form of mania also exists in a large number of great and creative persons. It was in these remarkable people that had the huge energy of mild mania one saw in people like, Winston Churchill, Ludwig Van Beethoven, William Blake, Napoleon Bonaparte, Charles Dickens, T.S. Elliot, Robert Frost, Sigmund Freud, Ernest Hemingway, Abraham Lincoln, Jack London, Robert Rowell, Michelangelo, Mozart, Isaac Newton, Edgar Allen Roe, Mark Twain, Vincent Van Gough, King David, and King Saul.
------------------------------------------

This has been at times a burden to me, but at other times in my now protracted life, a personal doorway into the spiritual world, that very few have or can enter.

A person is the throes of mild mania, is not mad, but highly rational, creative and hugely energetic.

Your Thoughts?

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.