Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Recoverer's books (Read 4566 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Recoverer's books
Feb 24th, 2016 at 4:33pm

Hello:

Back in 2011 I self published two books. I made very little effort to market them and it seems as if few people became aware of them.  Some people emailed me through my site and said they found the books very helpful.

I rewrote them and published second editions. One book is called "A Night in Heaven" and the other is called "Joining the Oneness-Beyond Nonduality." If anybody is interested, here is an amazon link. It would be great if you provided a review, because Amazon's search algorithm considers how many reviews are done.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_12/184-9834169-8613465?url=search-alias...

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: Recoverer's books
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 9:49pm

It would be nice if you could provide us with some excerpts from your books. For interest's sake.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 11:27am

At Amazon.com you can take a peak inside.

seagull wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 9:49pm:
It would be nice if you could provide us with some excerpts from your books. For interest's sake.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #3 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 1:09pm

I realize that, but just wondered if there are any statements in your books which might stand out to you as worth posting here. Although, I can understand why you might not.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:09pm

Seagull:

Regarding my book “Joining the Oneness-Beyond Nonduality,” I didn’t have people such as those who visit this site in mind when I wrote it. Rather, I was thinking of people who are into Nondual teachings. Interpretations vary, but Nonduality basically contends that individuality is an illusion and only the awareness aspect of being is valid. I used to believe this way until I found out that the awareness, creative and mind aspects of being are valid (they are inseparable from each other), and eternal uniqueness in the form of many souls who are one and many at the same time does in fact exist. I feel very grateful that I found this out, and figure that some of the people who are currently involved with nondual teachings might benefit from hearing of an alternative possibility. 

Chances are that very few of these people will be interested in what I have to say. People tend to get attached to their belief systems. This is especially so if a part of their attachment is based on the belief that their chosen sources of information can’t be wrong. This happens with nondual teachings because they come from gurus who claim to enlightened, this supposedly means that such gurus can’t be wrong about  spiritual matters, and once a person chooses to believe this, he or she might have a very difficult time considering things in a different way.

Regarding  “A Night in Heaven,”  a fair amount is available at amazon.com. If I provide too much information there is no point in publishing the book.

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 2:18pm

Maybe you could send copies to Jim Harold at the Paranormal Podcast. Possibly he'd get you on the show. Some of his stuff may be a bit hokey for you, but thats more or less what he does - interview authors, filmmakers, etc and plug their stuff, from what I've seen. Some of it is pretty interesting.  Wink

Or there's Bob Olson!  Grin

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2016 at 11:12am

Hello Doodad:

Thank you for the suggestions. I don't believe Bob Olsen would be a good fit for my books since they don't provide detailed explanations of the after life.

I haven't heard of Jim Harold, I'll check him out.

doodad wrote on Mar 17th, 2016 at 2:18pm:
Maybe you could send copies to Jim Harold at the Paranormal Podcast. Possibly he'd get you on the show. Some of his stuff may be a bit hokey for you, but thats more or less what he does - interview authors, filmmakers, etc and plug their stuff, from what I've seen. Some of it is pretty interesting.  Wink

Or there's Bob Olson!  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.