Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A BIG THANK YOU TO DR UKPABIO (Read 1661 times)
lisa presley

ALK Member

A BIG THANK YOU TO DR UKPABIO
Feb 14th, 2016 at 8:16am

My name is Lisa Presley I am from United States i want to thank drukpabio000@gmail.com, I was in a relationship with Presley and we loved and cherished ourselves for 15 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2015 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a co-worker that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused because our kids were already grown up. I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Presley very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster UKPABIO SHRINE. if you need his help you can contact him on drukpabio000@gmail.com
Dr UKPABIO

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.