Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Traveling to The Park (Read 4808 times)
Rebecca

USA
Traveling to The Park
Oct 10th, 2015 at 8:05pm

Good Evening, All!

It's been a while since I've posted to this forum, as a series of life events have pulled me away from OOB exploration.  However, over the past 6 months or so, I've been very successful with having OBEs and now have about a billion questions (don't worry, I won't bombard you all at once Grin).  One of my questions is in regards to "The Park."  I have never been through a Monroe program (but I have used the Gateway home series, as well as a number of hemi-sync CDs) and as far as I can tell, I have never visited the park.  If I've never been there, how in the world do I get there?  I have tried focusing my intent, but always seem to end up somewhere else or just floating in pure blackness.  Anyone care to throw me a bone?  Thanks.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: Traveling to The Park
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 1:37pm

It would be interesting to hear about some of your journeys.

I can't say that I have done that kind of exploring recently, or often, and am not sure I've been to "The" Park that people talk about. I have been to pleasant places and had interesting experiences. However, there are others who feel they have been to a specific location. In my experiences I always felt that I somehow handed that type of control off to helpers who knew better than me. Even if I was certain I was in "The" Park, I wouldn't have a clue where to go in it.

However, I do respect the experiences of those who feel they have a firmer grasp on all of this.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 8:35pm

There are thousands of parks. If I had reason to go to a particular one, or any other place, I would hand the matter over to my oversoul, and concentrate on my own conditioning.

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 9:09pm

I figured that was the case.  I have found the more often I go out of body, the more I realize there's a delicate balance between maintaining control and trusting in unseen guidance.  I guess I just wanted to get confirmation of "the park" that's mentioned in Monroe's books.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2015 at 10:42am

It is a very delicate balance. Even bringing back a full memory of your experience to write it down is tricky.

Finding partner(s) to explore a "location" agreed upon in advance may be a way to find some kind of verification. Bruce Moen offered, on this forum, to be involved in such an exploration quite some time ago, but he asked that others arrange the details. I don't know if anyone did participate in such an event under more private circumstances than this public forum.

However, there is section for that type of exploration here on this forum for anyone who wants to try such an activity.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2015 at 1:32pm

It may not be something you need to experience consciously, or may come about later. That trust in guidance is important. This is why lately, i don't often seek specific information during meditation, or i ask, "Please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me and/or the Whole to become aware of now."  I realize that i (the limited, connected to a body, personality Justin) don't necessarily know what's best for self and self's growth.

I had a dream about being at the park, which i later associated with the dimension or level of consciousness that Monroe talked about. 

(speaking both intuitively and from the dream). It mirrors the Earth to some extent in the sense that a fairly wide range of individuals at different consciousness levels can all interact and be aware of each other more clearly than in many other levels/dimensions nonphyscially. It's a rather temporary focus.

It was specifically and intentionally created for the purpose of easing people into their new lives of not being connected to a physical body and to a lesser extent as a mutual meeting place for those currently incarnated as human with other humans and/or those not in that form. 

Many of the other dimensions/levels within the nonphysical were spontaneously manifested based on a more pure Like attracts and begets Like, frequency resonation principle--aka all the temporal hells, the hollow heavens, and the much more expanded dimensions beyond.  Basically, individuals of like mind, beliefs, and heart, become aware of each other and their projected environment based on a similar quality of consciousness aka relative inner attunement or lack thereof to Source and PUL.

However, the Park doesn't have as wide range of the physical Earth.  Generally, you have to have some decency within to be resonated to or become aware there. This is the majority of people who die. 

However, some get stuck in the classical sense (become so called ghosts and the like) or others resonate very quickly to the lower, temporal hell levels of consciousness (and get stuck there).

You don't have to have any decency or goodness to resonate and/or become aware (incarnate) here in the physical, and we have individuals here who have or will spend time in those very lacking in Love attunement, temporal hell areas, all the way up to the occasional individuals who come here straight from the core of Source or those near the core of Source.

One of the widest spectrum/range's there is.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.