Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Robert Bruce & Official Astral Dynamics website (Read 46048 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Robert Bruce & Official Astral Dynamics website
Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:00pm

http://www.astraldynamics.com/

I watched the videos carefully, and tuned in more.  I definitely was not getting those expanded indications that i sense from expanded, highly PUL attuned sources.

If you really look at the site carefully and with senses open, you might notice certain negative guru like techniques, as well as blatant self promoting salesmanship.  It seems he is very interested in MONEY, MONEY, and more MONEY. Astrologically, i sense a lot of Mars, Saturn, Uranus (of the extremes--both positive and negative), not well used/expressed Neptune (which can be both self and other deceptive), Scorpio, and Leo.

For any of you folks who live in Australia, what is the Australian take of this guy? 

Interestingly, there is someone from this site that somewhat regularly posts who is from Australia, but despite that this fellow forum member talk about OBE's all the time, and some concepts very similar to what Robert Bruce talks about, they said they had never heard of the guy when i mentioned Robert Bruce to him. 

Any other Aussies out there who have?
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2015 at 4:20pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Robert Bruce & Official Astral Dynamics website
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:48pm

He definitely isn't my cup of tea.

A lot of people seem to think of him as if he is some kind of master: I don't believe he is.

His discrimination with gurus is really poor. He promoted books by Da Free John (a guru who went by numerous names), Chogyam Trungpa and he also promoted Sai Baba. These gurus are some of the most corrupt gurus recent history has seen. Especially Sai Baba and Da Free John.

He wrote that Sai Baba manifested to him as a being of light. Later it became known that Sai Baba was sexually molesting the male children of his disciples. At first Robert Bruce wrote that this isn't so. Eventually he had to confess that it was. He defended Sai Baba's actions in a number ways that wasn't appropriate.

For example, Sai Baba claimed to be an incarnation of God. Not in the sense that we are all pieces of God, but in the sense he is God himself. Therefore, he referred to himself as an Avatar (a divine incarnation). I don't remember the precise words, but Robert Bruce said something such as "The actions of an Avatar are mysterious." Does this include when Sai Baba did sleight of hand tricks in order to try fool people into believing that we was causing things such as watches to materialize?

Another thing Robert Bruce said is that Sai Baba molested the boys with their consent? Really? Does a child really have the ability to say no when a man sticks his [] into his mouth? Is child molestation ever an okay thing? Why in the heck would an incarnation of God do such a thing?

I can't say for certain, but it could be that Robert Bruce got caught in a lie with that Sai Baba story and had to find a way to cover himself. Yet, he likes to present himself as some kind of spiritual master.

Regarding his site, it seems to me that it is too much about making money rather than proving a service.

A late P.S., I believe it is completely absurd that a person would defend the child molesting ways of Sai Baba. If a person actually believes that Sai Baba had acceptable reasons for doing so, then that person's discrimination is really poor. I wouldn't want to receive counseling at $197 per hour from that person.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 3:13pm

Quote:
I wouldn't want to receive counseling at $197 per hour from that person.

And so often it's about the bottom line. 

Just the introduction raises big red flags.  He starts off talking about how he will teach you "secrets", and how he's had experiences that few people have had, etc. 

Classic bait and hook technique.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 3:26pm

Here's a link to the Robert Bruce/SAI Baba discussion.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?1893-Robert-Bruce-on-Sai-Baba

Robert Bruce refers to young men when boys were involved.

A key thing Robert Bruce wrote is: "From what I have heard and read, Baba's explanation for the corruption and scandal around him appears to be that he wants people to focus on his teachings, and not on him as a person. It is said that he does not want to be deified, and this kind of behaviour will lessen that possibility. Given the many millions who follow Baba, this seems a reasonable concern."

Without saying anything, I believe the above is absurd. Nevertheless, I'll say something. If Sai Baba had such intent, then why did he do sleight of hand tricks? He did so in order to gain a following.  He used to supposedly materialize one kind of watch, that kind of watch became unavailable in India, and he started to supposedly materialize another kind of watch. I don't know if it is still there, there used to be a video on youtube that shows Sai Baba doing a sleight of hand trick.

Other wise, would an incarnation of God actually molest boys for the reason Robert Bruce stated? If you read some of the accounts of the molestations they didn't take place after a boy consented.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 3:33pm

To sum up, either Robert Bruce:

1. Made up a story of Sai Baba and had to cover himself

or

2. Somehow a child molesting fake guru was able to manifest to Robert as a being of light.

or

3. [?].

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 3:56pm

I thought of something else about Robert Bruce. He wrote a story about how he had an experience where he was given a sword to fight negative entities with, as if he is some sort of spiritual warrior.

I don't have a way of saying for certain whether or not this story is true. I do believe that the concept of killing negative entities with a sword is of a different spirit than trying to help retrieve entities that are caught up in a lower realm of being. I figure that since we all come from the same divine source, the retrieval option is a better choice.

If I were a being that was caught up in a negative state, I would hope that somebody would feel compassion for me and try to help me out, rather than try to destroy me with a sword. I wonder how many people Robert Bruce has misled with that sword business.

This reminds me of the send them to hell exorcism technique versus the help a spirit move on to the light spirit detachment approach.

Some might scoff at this, but I've found that sharing love with another being, even if it is negative, is a good approach. When you choose this approach you connect yourself to God's love and light and their is great strength in this.

An imaginary sword on the other hand, can such a thing actually harm another being?

People need to take care. Just because a teacher can put on a good show, this doesn't mean he is legit. Consider the examples provided by Da Free John, Sai Baba,...

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 5:57pm

Regarding what Robert Bruce said about Sai Baba's explanation, below is something else Sai said that is contradictory.

"Some devotees seem to be disturbed over these false statements. They are not true devotees at all. Having known the mighty power of Sai, why should you be afraid of the 'cawing of crows'? All that is written on walls [or] said in political meetings, or the vulgar tales carried by the print media, should not carry one away."

The above is from the below article.

http://www.nhne.com/misc/saibaba-pedophile.html

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 6:59pm

Another thought: It is not surprising that a man who decided to pretend to be God and have millions of people worship him as if he is (SAI), ended up being a child molester.

IP Logged

God
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 10:59am

recoverer, you write that you've found that sharing love with another being, even if it's negative, is a good approach. Would you consider sharing love with someone who is not your cup of tea and a child molester?

The one and only,
God

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 12:02pm

Yes.

Quote:
recoverer, you write that you've found that sharing love with another being, even if it's negative, is a good approach. Would you consider sharing love with someone who is not your cup of tea and a child molester?

The one and only,
God

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 1:25pm

There is a more masculine/Yang side of Love which can be expressed as "tough love" and there is a more feminine/Yin side of Love which can and often is expressed as more gentle, accepting, soft expression of Love. Depending on the situation and the person(s) involved, it can be wiser to express one more than the other, but while i speak as if they are separate, they never truly are when one is coming from a more big picture, PUL type love.

For example, if one knew or strongly suspected that a person was molesting children, it would be loving to try to turn that person in, rather than allow it to continue, both for the sake of the children and future children, as well as the person molesting.  Chances are, deep down at the Soul level of that person, they don't want to be doing that. Most people that molest, have at some point been molested themselves.

Anyways, surely God should know about all this already?  Or perhaps God is asking rhetorical questions of it's Spirit probes to pass some time in the vacation from eternity?   Undecided  Cheesy

p.s., both Albert and i partake in retrievals of those stuck in the lower, temporal hell areas.  Obviously we care about our wayward siblings, and while we don't agree with what they do or have done, we love them just as much as we love Expanded and Love based individuals.  While i wasn't raised in a religious household, i occasionally heard about this Satan character.  I can strongly remember when pretty young, like around 5, thinking that if this Satan was real, that maybe he just needed some  love, acceptance and help.  You could say that i wanted to retrieve Satan. (i have come to the realization though, that some beings might be beyond retrieving).
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:01pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 1:46pm

If one is coming from the right intentions/motivations, it can be loving also to try to expose "spiritual teachers" that shouldn't be in such a role and/or have a limiting effect on others. 

Such as Robert Bruce.  However, there are so many of these in this world, that's it's not possible to address all of them as an individual. 

Also, one has to pick their battles wisely.  Some sources and teachers seem better on the surface than others. If one addresses a source or person that seems ok on the surface, chances are, more people won't even listen to what you say because as they say, appearances can be very deceiving.

But, i believe there is enough obvious red flags with Robert Bruce's site, and his videos, that open minded people would be more likely to see the points Albert or i are trying to make.  However, if one already has an attachment to Robert Bruce or his material, then it can be a lot harder for them to question it, because of various reasons. 

Not only is Robert Bruce not a master, he is FAR from it, though i can't say i'm certain to what extent he lacks attunement to PUL and Source.  I'm sure like a lot of people, he is a mixed bag, and has both positive and negative attributes and tendencies. 

While this applies to the huge majority of us humans, including this self, most of us are not trying to so profit off our supposed superior wisdom, knowledge, and experience.  Boy has the New Age become such a profit driven business.  I have to be honest, this, among other things, bothers me--to the extent that i very much disagree with that.  I can understand people making "some" money off of teaching techniques or the like, or for writing books, but to charge the ridiculous amounts that some like Robert Bruce and others charge is nothing but pure greed and ego on their part, no matter how they may try to justify or rationalize it.

And yes, i AM "judgmental" and ok with that.  Smiley

(my Teacher apparently had a big problem with the false teachers of his day who used people for greed and power, and was not shy about calling them out on it either).

IP Logged

God
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 10:04am

One can pick battles wisely when exposing, but battle is battle. Advice respects freewill, even if later adding "I told you so, lol".

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 12:45pm

(At times I’ll refer to a Soul as “it” because I don’t want to have to indicate a specific gender). I figure that if a Soul had a way to clearly see the difference between a love-based approached to existence as opposed to a negative approach, it would definitely choose a love-based approach. It would do so not only for its own sake but for the sake of others, because if it understood what it means to love others, it would consider their welfare to be really important.

Free will is an important factor, but if a Soul is so caught up in its ignorance that it can’t use its free will in a way that has value, then perhaps to some extent its conscious free will should be disregarded, so it could get in touch with its divine essence and the truth and beauty such essence reveals.

Such a Soul could in some way be embraced in cleansing energy that will enable some of its negative thought patterns and energy to be cleansed away. Thought patterns such as, “it is really enjoyable to hurt others.” Such cleansing will enable some space to occur within such a Soul’s being, and that Soul will be able to become aware of divine love and peace and the truth and wisdom they include.

Perhaps such a Soul has been misled by another negative being and told that it better do as it is told or it will be punished. While this Soul is cleansed it can be telepathically informed that if it chooses to progress in a positive way it won’t be punished by the negative being that threatened it.

Perhaps such a Soul is afraid to progress towards the light because it believes the misleading dogma that says that it will be punished by God and sent to hell for all of eternity. While it is cleansed it can be informed that this isn’t so.

If I were such a Soul and had nothing but negative, hateful, angry, ill meaning and ignorant thought patterns, I’d want somebody to cleanse them away from me so I could be free to become aware of a more truth-based perspective so that once again my free will would have meaning.

The above scenario would play out in extreme cases.

Quote:
One can pick battles wisely when exposing, but battle is battle. Advice respects freewill, even if later adding "I told you so, lol".

IP Logged

God
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 11:57am

Quote:
Free will is an important factor, but if a Soul is so caught up in its ignorance that it can’t use its free will in a way that has value, then perhaps to some extent its conscious free will should be disregarded, so it could get in touch with its divine essence and the truth and beauty such essence reveals.

Whether one disregards a soul's free will for their alleged benefit, or the dark version, disregard the soul's free will for your benefit - both disregard free will.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.