Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Christian Science and ACIM (Read 3452 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Christian Science and ACIM
Mar 6th, 2014 at 4:30pm

I don't know a lot about Christian Science, but going what I've read, Christian Science and ACIM have a lot in common.

Helen Schuchman (the lady who received the words of ACIM) and William Thetford (an associate of Helen who had an involvement with the course and worked with the CIA on mind control experiments) both had parents that had some involvement with Christian Science.

If you're interested, check out the book called "30 Years Amongst the Dead" by Carl Wickland (A free PDF file is available on the internet).  For more than 30 years Carl and his wife helped de-possess people by having the possessing spirit move from the possessed person to his wife. The spirit would then speak through Mrs. Wickland's body and Carl would speak to this spirit until it moved on towards the light.

Sometimes other spirits would speak through Mrs. Wickland. According to 30 Years Amongst the Dead, Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science, was one of these people. There is a chapter in 30 Years Amongst the Dead called "Christian Science." In the first paragraph it says, "The domination of any one fixed opinion to the exclusion of further mental growth holds the spirit in a state of non-progression, as has been attested by intelligences who on earth had held strongly to the Christian Science teaching regarding the non-existence of matter, and who have told of the difficulties encountered in freeing themselves."

As a spirit, Mary Eddy spoke through Mrs. Wickland and said: "How do I wish I had taught obsession, which I knew was true but I did not. When I used to go into trances I wrote a great deal, and when I came to myself I would deny what I got.

I was obsessed by some spirit who  wanted me to do such work and I could not really help myself."

IP Logged

carl

Re: Christian Science and ACIM
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2014 at 11:20pm

How lost you are, Recoverer! Mary Baker Eddy, through her 'Cult', Christian Science, renounces 'reincarnation' through her contact with the Wicklands!? In their book 'Thirty Years Among The Dead!' Free read, google it up. It was not Mary Baker Eddy who was in contact with the Wicklands, but negative and demonic impersonators! Is this too hard to believe? Blessings and Love in Christ   Carl

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2014 at 2:39am

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Bruce Moen.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2014 at 1:28pm

Carl:

Not so lost that I couldn't find where this thread was moved to.

I can't say for certain who spoke through Mrs. Wickland every single time.  She allowed her body to be used in this way for over 30 years. Going by what was reported this enabled many spirits to be detached from people so they could move in a positive direction. I believe this is better than yelling at a possessing spirit, "Go to hell for all of eternity you evil demon?"

I believe it is possible that the Wicklands had compassion for everybody involved. Reportedly, many people with afflictions were helped.

Some of what I discussed relates to afterlife knowledge.

carl wrote on Mar 6th, 2014 at 11:20pm:
How lost you are, Recoverer! Mary Baker Eddy, through her 'Cult', Christian Science, renounces 'reincarnation' through her contact with the Wicklands!? In their book 'Thirty Years Among The Dead!' Free read, google it up. It was not Mary Baker Eddy who was in contact with the Wicklands, but negative and demonic impersonators! Is this too hard to believe? Blessings and Love in Christ   Carl 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.