Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife Workshop February 1st, 2014 (Read 4122 times)
karuna2000

ALK Member

Afterlife Workshop February 1st, 2014
Feb 4th, 2014 at 7:44pm

Hi Bruce and friends,
This is Patricia from Santa Fe, NM. We just had this workshop during this last weekend and it was great. I want to thank you, Bruce, for tremendous experience.
I have a question for you and one suggestion about the workshop:

1) How can we contact you, Bruce,  when we want to send you a private message?

2) As for the workshop, I will suggest that whenever there is a 2-day workshop, we should do at least one retrieval the first day (and perhaps to shorten the preparatory exercises). For me it was a little "too much" to do retrievals only in one day, and several of us thought the same. Then you just go home... when the fun is just starting! This is my humble opinion and something for you to think about.

Thanks and I will be sharing my experience during this workshop soon.
Highly recommended.

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: Afterlife Workshop February 1st, 2014
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2014 at 3:23am

HI,

I hope you will write more about your experiences at the workshop.

Bets2

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 9:43am

Hi there,

Glad to hear you had a great workshop.  I too would love to hear about your experiences during the workshop. 

To answer your question to Bruce, you can send him a private message here on the site.  Just click his name.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 11:20pm

karuna2000 wrote on Feb 4th, 2014 at 7:44pm:
Hi Bruce and friends,
This is Patricia from Santa Fe, NM. We just had this workshop during this last weekend and it was great. I want to thank you, Bruce, for tremendous experience.
I have a question for you and one suggestion about the workshop:

1) How can we contact you, Bruce,  when we want to send you a private message?

2) As for the workshop, I will suggest that whenever there is a 2-day workshop, we should do at least one retrieval the first day (and perhaps to shorten the preparatory exercises). For me it was a little "too much" to do retrievals only in one day, and several of us thought the same. Then you just go home... when the fun is just starting! This is my humble opinion and something for you to think about.

Thanks and I will be sharing my experience during this workshop soon.
Highly recommended.

Glad to hear the experience was good for you.  There were several who remarked at the unbelievably high number of hits in the Special Message exercise.  They expected maybe one for the entire group and were floored at the number of people with solid, multiple hits.  I was happy to see the the usual high hit level with this group.  It's normal to me.

If you PM me your email address I'll email mine to you.  Would appreciate you keeping that private.

I agree with your suggestions and with three days that is easier.  Even 3 hours Friday before a weekend workshop.  Perhaps more could be cut out to bring experience more quickly.  I can envision three retrieval exercises with a less detailed energy charging sequence in two eight hour days.   Interspersed with lecture and retrievals the first day and two retrievals the second day with their debriefing time extended.

Yeah, somebody organize it to happen at Temple Mound in Florida or some other convenient city in your state.  Fly me there, feed me and put me up and I am on.  In Fall and Winter Temple Mound in Tarpon Springs is special.  It's always a treat.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.