Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A healing update (Read 4855 times)
Carlos

ALK Member

A healing update
Jan 30th, 2014 at 5:27am

The positive news from the ultrasound examination of my wife's tumors were not that positive after all. The type of cancer she has can be hard to detect with ultrasound. But at least, now we know what kind of cancer it is and from where it probably started: in her small intestine, not in her ovaries to where it has spread. That explains much.

I've tried healing for almost four weeks to help my wife. I've changed the way I'm doing it several times. I've experienced difficulties to keep the feeling. The biggest problem is her suffering because of the mother tumor partially blocking the end of her small intestine. It's  really difficult to stay in a healing mood when your love has pains. Earlier I could help temporarily by placing my hands on her back and perform a healing session. Now it has become more difficult. I become stressed when she suffer. To me, the best sessions are when we are in different rooms and I can focus on the healing and not her pains. But I'm not shore it's better to her.

It's difficult when not receiving as much positive feed back from her body as earlier, but I believe that weak efforts during a long time can work. That they facilitate a 'victory' (I don't really like this term – the cancer has its origin in her body and is part of it. It's not like exterminating an intruding swarm of grasshoppers. I think the healing process is more like balancing weed in an organic field).

I tried healing, boosted by Hemisync. It felt good until the last part when images of persons looking like Russian soldiers disturbed my mind and I lost focus on my wife. I had to focus on my spiritual partners to get it back. It might be good to use hemisync before a healing session but perhaps not during it.

Since normalization of Tina's intestines would be a direct and positive signal of a working healing process you are welcome to join me for a couple of days in directing healing energy to the lower end of her small intestine, on the last two horizontal inches where it enters a vertical part of the large intestine. Here the tumor has thickened the wall of the small intestine and narrowed the passage, causing the pain since swallowed air don't pass through but make a painful return instead.

I visualize the healing process like that layers of the 'tube' becomes peeled off in a healing globe of light and disappears and that the inside of the intestine becomes wider and wider and the wall becomes thinner and thinner and regains its original elasticity and dimensions.

God's love to all of you

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: A healing update
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2014 at 10:54pm

You remain in my thoughts and prayers. I continue to visualize the cancerous areas disappearing like bubbles popping. I don't know why things are as they are, but I will keep you and your family in my prayers no matter what. In my own family we have such a struggle, and all I can do is believe that there is a higher power which knows exactly what it is doing, and that all works for the greater good in the long run. Some days I feel discouraged, but I know that setbacks are only part of life and not the end of the story.

IP Logged

Carlos

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 12:04pm

Seagull, I've asked for God's blessing of your family, that you all will be able to use your wings and circle around freely in the air. Yes, sometimes it feels as if the powers are against one's efforts. Today, when my wife feels better (I'm so glad, thanks for all the help we receive)  I can laugh about it. I've become more accepting. Trying to make the best out of the situation. What more can I do?

This and next week will de dicessive for us. I really hope that we will receive a positive message from the doctors about the disease and the treatment. I think we have done what we can up to now. Whatever they will say I'm confident that I will go on with the healing program, trying to strengthen my wife and channel the healing spirit to her. Happened to  find http://www.healingandcancer.org/healing-program . Perhaps it can give us some more boost.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 2:12pm

I will try to help in my meditations.  Sometimes, a debulking by surgery works with other therapies.  Also, dietary changes may help.  Foods such as: broccoli, spinach, edible mushrooms (shitake, maitake), and many vegetables have inhibited tumor growth in the test tube.  Of course, eating these doesn't usually interfere with conventional therapy either.   

Will add my thought and support.

Matthew

IP Logged

Carlos

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2014 at 3:45pm

Thanks Matthew, right now the menu her body accepts is very limited, but day by day she eats better. It would be nice if they could remove the big tumor (maybe it's only one) but a surgeon from another clinic told me that if there are metastases surgery is no option. I don't know, but to me it seems more likely that chemotherapy will be more efficient if the main mass of cancer cells is removed. We will soon find out what the oncologists say (haven't met any yet).

IP Logged

Carlos

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2014 at 7:01am

It will be an extensive surgery within a few days. I will do what I can to aid strengthen her body by distant healing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.