Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Little Girl in Pink (Read 2540 times)
Ginny

Wa
Little Girl in Pink
Nov 9th, 2013 at 7:15pm

I really enjoy floating in the 3D Blackness now and then and last night's excursion was so relaxing, until it was interrupted when I suddenly found myself swept up and moving at what mach 1 must feel like ( Cheesy), with Helpers happily chattering away. Within that moment I knew we were headed for a retrieval and that it involved someone in the path of the giant typhoon in the Phillipines.

Next thing I knew I was in a dark place, a room or area of murky darkness that felt oddly familiar to me, which I quickly set aside as I realized a child was just a few feet away. Facing away from me and staring intently into the blackness, the little one was whimpering, confused and in absolute terror. The kind of terror that makes you numb and unable to move.  I no more than managed with, "Are you okay?", when arms flew up and the child, a dark-haired girl of around 5 or 6 and wearing a pink T-shirt, turned and started crying for her mother. I held my arms out and she locked hers tightly around my neck.

We began moving up and out of the scene as I continued to calm the child's fears and within seconds could feel Helpers surrounding us with warmth. I kept wondering where we were headed but didn't get an immediate answer. As the little girl's attention began shifting away from me through interaction with the Helpers, a tiny woman appeared and moved toward us so quickly several Helpers had to step back to give her a path. She let out a wail only a mother wanting her daughter could make.

As I moved up and away from the scene my thoughts flashed back to the familiarity of the darkness the little girl had been found in, and I got that it resembled the deep lake water I use to stare at with wonder while fishing. And the Helpers initially surrounded us in warmth because the child had drowned in shockingly cold water.

Thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Little Girl in Pink
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2013 at 8:23am

Wow, Ginny,

That was quite a retrieval.  It is always surprising how mother instinct takes over at a time like that.  I'm so glad you got to reunite a mother and child.  Do you know where the helpers took them?  Just wondering.

Sending love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Little Girl in Pink
Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2013 at 5:05pm

T'ressa,

Hey you! Smiley

As the child and I started moving away from where she had been stuck, The Park flashed through my mind and sometimes it's a flash of communication from Helpers, sometimes just my wondering. So I don't know. I leave it up to Helpers where a retrievee ends up.

Years ago I was involved in retrieving a guy who had led quite a happy religious life and it was a given our destination was somewhere in the BST. We arrived just outside two enormous and elegantly designed doors, and as I glanced to my left to say something I realized he had disappeared. This had never happened before and a nearby Helper chimed in (trying not to laugh too much) to let me know the retrievee's destination had all along been The Park in F27! And that was where he was at that moment...The Park.

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.