Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello, World! (Read 1495 times)
VSanner

ALK Member

Hello, World!
Sep 6th, 2013 at 1:38pm

Hi there, all!

Looking for some information on developing abilities. My significant awesome one has been able to 'see' discarnate folks since he was very little and as well can see auras, a little. As he was not raised in an open-minded environment, he had himself convinced that he was just 'tired' and not seeing clearly or something similar. I've introduced him to some books on meditation to assist development. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I didn't want to expose him to a lot of doctrine and dogma so that his journey was his own, instead just encouraging his own personal development. Thanks in advance!

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Re: Hello, World!
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2013 at 6:50pm

I think meditation with a focus on consciously communicating with expanded guidance is a good start.  Other than that, things will happen organically and he will be nudged here and there, if he needs it. 

Also, Bruce Moen's teachings and exercises about opening up to and feeling Love can help a lot in many areas. 

Abilities are not so important, unless they are helpful to be part of an individuals specific path and in a service sense.  The more one attunes to that which is Creative, the more one expands in every sense and in every way, which sometimes means bringing the greater conscious awareness of the Whole, or the ability to modify the information of Earth reality on a consciousness level.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.