Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The original retriever? (Read 6265 times)
Ginny

Wa
The original retriever?
Aug 9th, 2013 at 7:17pm

A couple of years ago, during the day and while conscious and doing nothing in particular, I received out of the blue what to me was a fascinating piece of information. The feeling that accompanied the information was so strong that I didn't move for awhile. It was a 'knowing feeling' I've become accustomed to, one that says don't disregard but save, let it sink in and then file it away for further wondering. So that's what I did and I've wondered on it a lot since then, receiving bits of info to questions I sent out.

The information was simple and to the point: the man the world knows as Jesus was a retriever. He was able to focus and project his attention into another world, this physical one for instance, so effectively, that he was able to get the attention of and help anyone wanting to know how to stop and get off their reincarnational merry-go-round beliefs. Or in other words, he did a retrieval...on a grand scale.

Just curious what others think about this.

Thanks and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Griffin

Re: The original retriever?
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2013 at 1:06am

For me, (whatever this activity is...) is outside of ordinary time. The "first" one to perform this activity might not have yet been born into our linear time frame. Sounds like science-fiction ?  Even in more ancient times than B.C;  there have been adepts working with the recently deceased on a grand scale. It's possible the "first" one doesn't care about about having a name. My experience is that these Spirits are pure function and "names" are arbitrary. It's what they do that is of importance, the results.  Follow your own thread. My thread twines in a different part of the weave... nothing to do with religion..... Love ya Babe,  Tim F.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 5:51pm

Hey you,

Thank you for your thoughts Tim. I always enjoy talking with you.

Actually I getcha Wink and for the most part I agree. But I'm not following a religion idea, although perhaps what I've been thinking on could have been the trigger for one (?). We're learning to project our Attention into other belief systems, to learn, share, help (definitely not the first to do this and won't be the last). Just wondering if Someone in another belief system, back in our linear time-line, could have done the same and then some, Here.

Mucho love Smiley,

Gin

IP Logged

eric

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 9:44pm

Well, the concept of escaping reincarnation has been around since early Hindu religion. The Buddha also talked about it of course. And shamans in indigenous cultures have been doing retrievals for at least 30,000 years Smiley

As for the idea of an original retriever, its fascinating, trust your nonphysical sources!

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2013 at 8:22pm

Hi Eric, thanks and will do Smiley.

Gin

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2013 at 8:02pm

Hi Ginny,

Funny enough, what i've gotten is that the "Disk" that the "probe"/man Yeshua (Jesus) is part of, is the original retriever Disk. 

It was involved in "retrieving" well before this Earth was ever made. 

One of it's original steps or plans of action in retrieving was actually in co-creating other Consciousnesses similar to itself.  Similar in the sense of having Love as a base energetic.  It was the original model for that (and with Source, co-created other Consciousnesses). 

Actually, funny enough, what i received and pieced together is similar to what Bruce talks about in "Voyage to Curiosity's Father".  Not exactly the same, but more similar than not.

I have come to understand that the Consciousness that Bruce labels the "Planning Intelligence" is none other than the Disk that Yeshua is part of and personifies the most expanded aspects of.  This is why Bruce's partner during those partnered explorations received information relating this Disk--the "Planning Intelligence" to that of "Christ". 

I've also learned that i'm just one of many that have been working with this Disk for quite a long time.  Also before this world was made and especially before it was inhabited by humans.  I was also one of those helpers who "fell" bigtime way back when, meaning got stuck, and mainly through the sexual desire nature as well as general selfishness/fear.

To my knowledge and awareness, there is not another Disk out there with the track record of helpfulness, constructivity, and service as the above one--he is the Mozart of Retrieving and spiritual attunement and service. 

There are a number of other Consciousnesses who are now like he is, fully One with Source and the All, but even among them who see all as essentially equal, he is looked at with a certain unique reverence and respect for his many accomplishments and his service and sheer degree of purity of Light and dedication.
(metaphoric speak).

When things got really crazy down here way back when in early Atlantis, it was this Disk who organized a massive Retrieval effort and plan involving many, many helper/service types.  The eventual culmination of his efforts and of this plan, was his life as Yeshua (NOT his only life as a human btw).  As well as this cycle which is currently blooming and the continuance of the Plan, which is sort of like a sequel to that life but in a much more collective and group oriented way.

When he got involved with becoming human way back when, he took a big risk (he could have gotten lost and really stuck like many of us did once involved with this Earth drama).  He didn't need it for his growth--he had no karma to balance, he was already fully PUL attuned and fully one with Source/the All, but his compassion for his children and his siblings was very powerful (some of us are his children so to speak, and some of us are his siblings, strange as that may sound).

(speaking as one who hasn't ever been part of a religion in this life and always on a independent, universally, open minded, and spiritually oriented path)

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #6 - Aug 20th, 2013 at 7:02pm

Hi a channel,

Wow, thanks for sharing what has become your truth. I trust it has brought you inner peace and happiness.

My take on everything has been edited down through the years: the earth life system, the physical universe(s), alternate physical and nonphysical  reailties within our grasp and those forever coming within grasp...are a part of that 'amusement park' that got started who knows when, where. The When and Where don't matter for me but the more I attempt to explore consciousness the more I feel the Why. We aren't here because we screwed up somewhere along the line. We're here because we just are, and exploring and living, the dying and getting stuck and unstuck, creating and destroying and building again---the pursuit of happiness Wink.

Much love and thanks a channel,

Ginny

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 21st, 2013 at 12:04am

Wouldn't call it screwing up personally.  More like an experiment of sorts, and perhaps an eventual probable result of the gift of freewill.  That error, or "missing the mark" has been involved is known at the most expanded levels of Consciousness, but do they make a big deal out of it?  No, there its pure compassion even though some of them themselves never strayed.   

Why else is there suffering?  Suffering is a natural result and consequence of missing the mark and living that which is not real.  Waking up is just then living reality, as it was and is truly, and then the only suffering left is that we feel in relation to those who have yet not woken up. 

Just because we are, forgets Law and the core reality.  I'm not saying that these experiences don't have greater purpose, meaning, or desirable effects, but neither am i saying that it was completely necessary to begin with either.  The freewill was necessary, but the actual choosing of 'not reality' wasn't really necessary and more of a temporary distraction.  How i know that is that i know there were some who never chose "not reality" and have stayed ever consciously within the Core of Source Consciousness and PUL and they are doing just fine.   

And that's perhaps the best way, in my perception to sum it up, not screwing up, but getting temporarily lost in distractions.  When one, them-self, is finishing up with the distractions and in the final process of setting themselves free, one will begin to see it in that way, but without typical human judgement.  Or as my generation likes to say, one realizes that it's "all good" in the end as we still ended up where we were meant and hoped to.  After all, time as we perceive it doesn't quite exist in the way that we believe or perceive it most often currently (rather from this perspective). 

Btw, i recommend talking to that one we both have talked about here, for the scoop on this stuff.  Unlike us, he has no blind spots, no skewing of perception.  Mayhaps you will translate what he tells you, a bit differently than i have, and that too is ok and all good.

Thank you for listening, sharing, and disagreeing graciously. 

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #8 - Aug 23rd, 2013 at 1:15pm

Hi a channel,

Good conversation, my friend.

Here's what I've come to know in my heart, so far. It's my truth, it's what I connect to in rough times, it's a knowing I am so grateful and appreciative for.

For me, there is no missing of the mark. I'm not here to either 'get it right' or suffer the consequences. I'm not here because I flunked second grade again in an ever ongoing climb to spiritual perfection. I don't seek spiritual perfection because I don't believe any of us are spiritually imperfect. When perfection and imperfection are no longer in the scenario, can we then begin to connect more so with the loving and creative life force that all of us have always belonged to and are equal members of?

The best I've gotten about that guy who imparted a lot of wisdom and good common sense to the human race over 2000 years ago, was that he was passionate, full of life and good cheer, and had a great sense of humor. No kidding. Like a cross between Gandhi and the comedian Steven Wright Smiley.

Love you,

Ginny

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Aug 23rd, 2013 at 2:41pm

Hi Ginny,

What you say is very much a part of the truth, it's the "Yin" side, so i'm not really disagreeing with what you are saying per se.  It's perhaps only natural (and a general probability) that a consciousness functioning from a female body filter, would stress, perceive, and tune more into the Yin side of reality (the passive, it's already done and here side) since there is a very strong connection between the experience of woman-ness and Yin.  (and Like attracts, begets, perceives, and resonates with Like ever)

However, there is another equally true and important side too, the Yang, and the Yang side perceives and knows that we are in the process of expanding and improving ourselves, and recognizes active, Yang oriented choice either helps or hinders that.  If everything was all fine, there was no error, no missing the mark, then the man Yeshua would not have needed to incarnate here and become the Teacher that he did and teach what he did. 

Notice what he said oft to people after healing or helping them, "Go and err no more."  He recognized that it was their living of non reality, of choosing non Sourceness and having a lack of attunement to PUL that brought them their suffering. 

Both sides are equally true and real (the Yin and the Yang), even though they seem very different and almost opposite from one another.  For me, i feel more and more androgynous or blended of late, and my perceptions reflect those inner changes.

Ginny, the Teacher is more wise and aware than you and i combined, and since you have received information from guidance about him and his role, i suggest that practically speaking look to him.  He taught differently than your beliefs, he stressed the Yang side of this issue when he was here.  When we integrate those two polarities of knowing/perceiving via full attunement to PUL, then will reality unveil itself to us in it's balanced Wholeness.  We are Love and Creative Consciousness and always were and it's always there waiting to be tapped into, but we have created temporary blocks and distortions via our own choices individually and collectively. 

Do you know that there was a time, when Consciousness was undifferentiated and only a One entity and point of awareness, that in this void and very still state of being we could say that in a sense that "God" or Source was a "woman" because at this stage in evolution Consciousness was almost purely Yin in expression (or rather lack of expression)? 

What happened?  It was a very unsatisfactory state for Consciousness.  It felt lonely, it wanted companionship, it wanted to express it self, it wanted to move and become active, and so it did.  In that first moment of movement, Consciousness integrated it's Yang or "male" side, and with the two sides working together in harmony, it became a Creator and that's when it individuated us from out of Itself. 

Ever since, we too have been striving for that pure balance and integration.  This is why when Bob Monroe asked to meet the most spiritually mature human living in his space/time reference, he was directed to an individual he could only label He/She because one of his most powerful perceptions of this person was how blended and merged they were between the female and male--he said, "a true He/She". 

Isn't it interesting Ginny that here in the Earth, when a new human body becomes conceived, they all are first completely female!  This is one of those very deep, "As Above, so Below" mirroring of reality and Consciousness to it's temporary reflection (the physical).  So in a sense, gender is not just physical, it's Consciousness too.  Our separated genders here in the physical represent and reflect our Consciousnesses internal imbalance and polarization.  I say, let's choose to become like He/She for that's where it's at (the party of joy and truth that is).  That's what most of us come here for, to grow into that He/She state of pure PUL attunement that the Teacher Yeshua exampled and asked us to follow in his footsteps by living and choosing like he did. 

Love you too.

« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2013 at 3:43pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 23rd, 2013 at 3:53pm

Perhaps sometimes what we believe, is partly because a belief is simply more pleasant and easier to deal with.  There is a part of us, that some call ego, that doesn't like to deal with unpleasant truths that relate to self.  It prefers more pleasant and comforting beliefs. 

The view i have outlined is less pleasant and puts the responsibility for the nature of this world and of suffering squarely in our hands. 

That is a hard truth to face, it's much easier believing in alternative and more pleasant views.  However, there is no less hope in the view i outlined, because it says we still end up in the same place, in the bosom of PUL and joy.  The Yin says, "It's already there!"  The Yang says, "We need to reach for and/or create it!"  The integrated and beyond Yin-Yang says, "It was always there, but the active choosing to open up to it is extremely important and we grow and evolve in our capacity to open up to it and eventually by the right exercising of our freewill we will fully open to it."  The latter is about "co-creating" which is both a receptive, Yin feeling and opening up to, and a Yang, active doing, thinking, and choosing.  Let's get Hemi-Synced. Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.