Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Shifting From Logic to Intuition (Read 9950 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Shifting From Logic to Intuition
Reply #15 - Jul 2nd, 2013 at 3:27pm

Hey Lars,

I reminded Bruce about posting his spin secrets with us and as usual he's pretty "laid back" and takes his own sweet time.  Bruce says he's lazy!   Wink   But he reminded me that he mentions the 360 spin in his 5th book the Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook.  I am not sure of the page...I'll have to do some digging.  I don't remember reading about it as it's been some time since I read his book.

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SMPZ

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Jul 2nd, 2013 at 8:41pm

Hi,

I am new to this board and have been reading some of the posts!  I read yours the other day and I have to tell you my story!  Smiley

Yesterday, my son misplaced my iPod and I had my girls helping me search for approx. 45 minutes.  I finally stopped, your post popped into my head and I sat on the couch, stopped thinking and asked my intuition to take over.

My ego kept "butting in" and saying it was around the couch but I "knew" that wasn't true so I got up and kinda let my intuition guide me.  Long story, short, it lead me to this box that had been brought in from outside but there were tons of clothes on the top (which is why I didn't consider it in the first place).  I picked up the clothes and there it was.  And, this time, it took less than 5 minutes!

I thought you would like to hear your story made a difference!  Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - Jul 3rd, 2013 at 12:48am

SMPZ,

Hi there, and welcome!  You betcha, that made my day hearing your story!  What you described about the Ipod is something I started out doing many, many years ago.  Any time I needed to find an object, I wouldn't think about it logically but just allow the answer to come to me in whatever feelings guided me.  I noticed right away how easily visual I am, so the answer would usually come as a picture in my mind of where to look.  I wonder if that's what you got?  Sometimes our experiences happen fast enough that we don't notice how they happen.  What I did for practice was begin paying attention to exactly how I experienced whatever I experienced and that seemed to "slow down" the process and it became easier to follow. 

Of course, being visual isn't necessary.  After deciding to use intuition, just pay attention to whatever comes into your awareness next and follow it.  The guidance you described is typical.  You said "long story short" so I assume you were led around following your guidance before coming to the box.  That's exactly what happens sometimes.  Our intuition does what it needs to in order to get our attention in the right direction.  Sometimes it can take some getting used to.  I always say it's like learning how to communicate.  The more you practice working with it, the better your intuition and you will be able to communicate.  Things will come easier and faster. 

Thank you so much for letting me know that something I shared was so inspiring.   Smiley

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

KarmaLars

Reply #18 - Jul 5th, 2013 at 12:27am

Vicky wrote on Jul 2nd, 2013 at 3:27pm:
Hey Lars,

I reminded Bruce about posting his spin secrets with us and as usual he's pretty "laid back" and takes his own sweet time.  Bruce says he's lazy!   Wink   But he reminded me that he mentions the 360 spin in his 5th book the Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook.  I am not sure of the page...I'll have to do some digging.  I don't remember reading about it as it's been some time since I read his book.

Love,
Vicky

Hey Vicky. I know you love Bruce very much in your own personal way. Also, I know how much good medical treatment costs in the USA. I don't blame Bruce for not revealing short cuts to afterlife exploration. He need ongoing care, and this is permanent for somebody who has had a major stroke. So if we have to pay for his insights, so be it! Lars.   

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jul 5th, 2013 at 9:51am

KarmaLars,

There are no short cuts to afterlife exploration, and I've yet to see Bruce make that statement. If that was the case, it would be untrue. Even with half an eye open it's easy to see you blaming Bruce for your experiential dead end loop looking for short cuts. There are no short cuts.

Freedom, that means responsibility on your part to choose what is right for you, and get off your ass to find what is right for you and make it happen. In time, it's easy to spot the ones promising rose gardens which are uncertain promises at best, which then can be skipped easily and not blamed for your lack of discernment. Why give up freedom? Someone else to blame for your inability to make something worthwhile.

No short cuts, yet technology makes it seem that way. Press of a button. Done. But really there is work to be done. Or have that grilled sandwich, and let it slide while you find someone to blame. Press of a few buttons. Done.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #20 - Jul 5th, 2013 at 6:46pm

KarmaLars,

Focused Attention IS the short cut.

What for centuries was outlawed, discouraged or taught to be dangerous or evil is now available to anyone and everyone on the planet, including you, free of charge (unless you want to blame someone for the cost of using the internet).

You were born with the innate ability to do what Bruce and so many others have shared and experienced.

Fear is what blocks most of us in the beginning, but in your case I'd have to add ridiculously childish behavior.

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.