Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PUL In Triplicate (Read 1655 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

PUL In Triplicate
Jun 8th, 2013 at 9:03pm

Hello, All,

I had an experience recently while getting ready to do a retrieval that I would like to share with you.  It started off like always at 'my place' with a call for a helper.  Soon Jill came forward, and right away I heard Jack give me his name.  I smiled to myself thinking "That's cute.  Jack and Jill."  No sooner had that thought occurred when I heard "and Fred."  I busted out laughing.  For some reason, the 'and Fred' onto that duo just struck me as funny.  Almost immediately I was contrite.  No one should have their name laughed at. 

Having filled up with PUL before starting, I sent the three of them PUL along with an apology.  AND as quickly as I sent it to them, it was returned to me in triplicate, filling me, surrounding me, giving me complete joy.  In this body the tears were flowing with love, gratitude and another emotion I'm not sure how to describe except to say complete happiness which doesn't even come close.

I have given a lot of PUL but never had experienced receiving it in that fashion.

The four of us continued on with a rather difficult retrieval, and eventually ended back at my place.  I was very grateful to all of them for going with me and told them so. 

They will have a special place in my heart forever and all because of laughter.

I hope all of you will get to experience such joy on one of your retrievals.  If you have, would you tell us about it?
With love to all,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.