Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A happy psi (Read 10737 times)
Ginny

Wa
Re: A happy psi
Reply #15 - May 13th, 2013 at 7:54pm

Psi meaning the paranormal or scientific experiments regarding the paranormal? I've always looked at lucid dreaming as falling into that category, as well as Phasing, OOBEs, mental telepathy and so on. What do you mean by a psi encounter? Just want to be on the same page Smiley....

I don't believe there's a difference between your 'in-dreaming encounter' and say a retrieval, or a phasing exploration, or a psychic communication or healing while in the physical...with the exception of perhaps the mechanics of how it was achieved or experienced. There are so many ways of going about it... and wow you nailed it, Bets.

My cousin's visit was around the time he had a fatal heart attack, like give or take an hour. I didn't know until I received an email the following day from a family member of his passing away. It blew my socks off.

Isn't this fun Bets!? Cheesy

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #16 - May 14th, 2013 at 7:32am

Yes, it is fun!

‘Psi' isn’t my favorite word but yes, it does seem to cover all of what we talk about here and lets science in the door too.  Sometimes it’s hard to make new terms using ‘afterlife’ for all these ‘afterlifish' experiences. I tried ‘psi-phonic’ for the phone-call-like conversations but ‘phonic’ has too many meanings.

Thanks Vicky and Bardo! (-:

Ginny, did your cousin refer to his own passing during your contact with him? I think you posted about this, but just as an update. If you were conversing back and forth then that breaks down the old Receiver/Sender categories.

We have so much to experience if we’ll just give ourselves permission! Or even get the intent.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #17 - May 14th, 2013 at 7:43am

Hi Rondele and a channel,

So a skeptic is probably anyone whose belief system territory doesn’t exactly match your own, even just along an edge or so. It seems hard to get an exact match. Wording in our discussions of the unmatched edges is so difficult.

To avoid BSTs it seems we’d have to chop wood, carry water all morning and meditate in gratitude  the rest of the time.All without thinking about anything.

So I’m not really worried about skeptics any more, a channel. That was just a conversational ploy (-:

Thanks KarmaLars!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #18 - May 14th, 2013 at 6:10pm

Hi Bets,

My cousin was only 61 when he passed and I hadn't spoken with him for many years. The visit lasted for only a few seconds and we didn't have a back 'n forth conversation, he never spoke words or said anything in the way we verbally communicate in the physical.

When I snapped to consciousness the first thought to run through my mind was like, uh oh--someone has died. It was a knowing/feeling/absolute, the same kind of knowings that we get via afterlife experiences. The best way to describe it is what Bob Monroe initially called a rote, a bundle of info given to him all at once.

What I find so cool about your experience is that it happened with a stranger in real time. Have you been able to find his avatar on the internet again? You'd think there'd be a history of him at the social website he was referring to.

Ya think you scared the holy bazooka out of him when you made email contact!? Grin

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

KarmaLars

Reply #19 - May 16th, 2013 at 12:28am

Thanks Bets!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #20 - May 19th, 2013 at 7:40am

Hi

Do coincidences point to any truths beyond the physical? Here’s one--
I was trying to catch up on my reading here at Bruce’s and followed another thread’s link to another site. After reading the feature article I surfed around from it and found an unindexed article about the same person I reported that I met and talked to while in psi, the subject of this thread.
Small world, eh?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #21 - May 20th, 2013 at 3:52am

I wonder what in your vibes is attracting you to each other?  : )

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #22 - May 20th, 2013 at 6:43am

Hi

It’s awkward to speak about a real person for fear of violating their privacy. But I can’t guess about these contacts anyway because previously I never knew this person existed. Everything I’ve found has been through Google, just can’t find his site-name given out.
I love the mystery of not knowing (-:

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #23 - May 20th, 2013 at 5:40pm

I've had several psychic contacts with people on this site over the years.  And some have had them with me.  It's fun when things can be confirmed by the other person.  I think it just has to do with minds being in the same place, focused on the same areas and topics, especially as we share and talk here and find people we align with in certain ways.  We just naturally get drawn to each other or to the same topics.  I don't think they're coincidences if on some level both parties are doing the conscious work.  Usually there's a reason people are aligned, even if they don't know what it is.  I guess we're always helping and influencing others even if we aren't necessarily trying to.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.