Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Boston Bombing (Read 9380 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Boston Bombing
Apr 16th, 2013 at 9:01pm

Whoever did this fiendish act should get an immediate pass to the afterlife, but not before receiving as much physical pain and suffering he or they caused to innocent people including the 8 year old boy waiting to greet his dad at the finish line. 

He was unable to greet his dad because he was blown up.  Like Bruce said years ago, in some cases the "light" in evil people is allowed to go out.  Good riddance.

R

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Boston Bombing
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2013 at 4:04am

Yes, but....

I wish I could combine this with Doc's thread on Spiritual Knowledge

Quote:
But what happens when a person gets in touch with his/her soul, and really believes that he/she is primary a spiritual being, wearing a physical shell/clothing?  What then?  If you find your inner self, and really "get it," what would you do with that knowledge? How would it change your future efforts and actions?

I wonder how Natalie Sudman might be looking at this bombing.

I've been reading Robert Schwartz's books on planning lives. I am not interested in pushing that viewpoint on to someone else but it does make for an interesting perspective.

What could these three people have intended for their lives if it is true they planned for this?

So I look at the pictures that are available (I thinki the Chinese grad student's family has requested her name be withheld. I did wonder if she was an only child under China's policy...)

So, this woman went to the Marathon every year, to the finish line. Why did she choose to die there? I keep wondering if I stare at her face long and hard enough if I can move into a more meditative state and get soem insight. I don't think it works that way!
http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/04/16/krystle-campbell-arlington-who-died-f...

What beautiful eyes the little biy had
http://www.boston.com/news/local/2013/04/16/martin-richard-remembered/iHPv4bLf6F...

How many ways can all this touch people? There is the outrage, from here to VA to the rest of the world. For those in the area, there is knowing many of us have gone to stand at that finish line, with children in tow, for the excitement. These folks had "coveted" seats too...really close to the finish. My coworker's wife and kids were there, but they had gone to the food court nearby when the explosion happened. Then there is the police presence in the aftermath. I had to show my badge to drive down the road in a certain part of Boston that night on the way to work. (I work at one of those hospitals in a non clinical capacity. ) There were armed police in fatigues around the place next day. It all ripples out in many ways.

So what do I do with all these images? What do I really do with all that knowledge?

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2013 at 9:58am

Hi Lucy-

I remember when my wife and I would run at the Cherry Blossom Chaser, just 10K but we also had our little boy waiting for us at the finish line, full of innocence and love for his parents and we for him.

And I think of him being blown up as we were approaching him at end of race, his arms extended to embrace us just as they were torn off his body.

And even though the number of deaths in Boston was 3, not 3,000 like at 9/11, for me it's the last straw. 

It's kind of like "the shot heard round the world."  One shot but the Revolutionary War in the aftermath.

I'm sick and tired of those who whine about "root causes" being the real culprit.  I've had it with those conspiracy types who, in their hate for this country, will blame right wing groups who planted the bombs as protests against taxes (Boston was April 15).

And as much as I respect Doc, I'm done with this kind of explanation.  Evil did this.  Evil exists.  To try to rationalize it with all kinds of esoteric explanations to me is a cop-out.

Try telling the parents of the little boy that the bombers just really weren't in touch with their real, spiritual selves and wouldn't have done it if only they knew who they really were.

Like I said, I'm done with these intellectual U-Turns that convert evil into something more benign.

Over and out.

R

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 5:32am

Your passion ofr protecting the inoocent is admirable.

I think it is interesting to try to find other explanations. Just calling it "evil" doesn't really explain anything. There is no fix, there is no preventative maintenance.

Matthew did not offer the quote as a solution to this. I think he posted that before Monday.

I have trouble with the part about not really being a body so I have trouble with some of the alternative thinking, but I still find it interesting.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 12:54pm

Lucy-

The problem with other explanations is that they divert attention from the immediate issue.

As an example, many people repeat what they read in Seth and other places....namely that there is no such thing as victims or bad people.  No such thing as evil. One poster actually claimed that Hitler agreed to carry out his atrocious acts before he was incarnated, and the thousands of Jews he incinerated also agreed to play the role of victims.  Purpose was to teach the world a lesson.

So in her "mind", Hitler was not really to blame for anything.  After all, everything that happened was when people were in their physical bodies and when they reunited in the afterlife, everything would be understood and no penalties would be imposed on Hitler.  Probably everyone had a good laugh over how the world was sickened by the carnage.

This kind of thinking, to me, is irresponsible not to mention bordering on absurdity.  It absolves everyone from everything, and takes away accountability for actions no matter how horrible.

Sort of like ACIM which says no such thing as sin because sinful acts are just an illusion.  They really didn't happen.  Once again, an enticing message for those who are afraid of being held responsible for their actions. 

Yes, we are a body and yes there are consequences for what we do.  Regardless of who says what on this board, no one has the ability to show hard evidence that what they say is true.  They simply read the same books and repeat what they read as if it were absolute proof.

As I write this, over 70,000 innocent men, women and children have been slaughtered in Syria.  Parents forced to watch as their children were tortured and killed and vice versa.

Oh but not to worry, they all agreed to this before being born.

What a load of crap.

R
ps- Bruce, go ahead and suspend/ban me if you must, but righteous anger and common sense is long overdue.

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 2:26pm

Rondele, you write about other spiritual views, but how do you make sense of this act on a spiritual level?

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 3:08pm

Bob-

I can't.  There's lots of possible explanations (i.e. a new soul who lacks compassion, assuming reincarnation is real) but none that makes sense to me.  And none that can actually be documented as true.

Just keeping it real.

R

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 7:47pm

If you believe "evil" has power, some of its work is already done. Perhaps it is better in my case to "see it not there" --which means to relinquish its hold on my attention. That may seem a cold reply, but it is effective.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 9:24pm

Maybe you can "see it not there" but the victims certainly can't.

Nor can I.  This is something Bruce has said in the past, but I don't think he meant it to apply to situations like Boston.  He was referring to fear that might be encountered during afterlife explorations.  It was a way of dispelling the emotion of fear.

Entirely different.

R

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 2:44am

Yeah the problem of what the physical really is, and not being able to comprehend that, makes this difficult.

I don't think Seth intended his work to be applied like a cookbook recipe. I think people do that because they are trying to learn a new view but they don't yet understand it so they apply it the only way they know how, as a moralistic cookbook formula. Surely here we are more sophisticated than that.

So we have this event that is horrendous and not something to easily comprehend. Calling it evil seems justifiable, but I can't do anything about evil. If I assume it is a force of nature, then I can't fix it. If I assume it is a choice, then maybe I can change something.

(Besides, the scope of what I consider to be evil is perhaps larger than you might think. Sometimes I think the Catholic Church has been a force for evil; wow can I start a fight quickly with that one! And that one is really complicated because there are people who identify as Catholic who have done marvelous things for other people...go figure).

I guess you are not that familiar with the idea of pre birth planning, Rondele? I realize all too well what shakey ground we are on here, as this is not something that can be proven by ways we accept as proof. I think it is the right of the individual to decide for him or her self whether or not something rings true about a particular situation.

One thing that makes it difficult to see the pre-birth planning as a possibility is that we on the physical side do not seem to have a clear idea of the lessons we might come here to learn. When people write about this, the lessons seem more subtle than we usually talk about. We don't come here to choose to get a leg blown off, but we do come here to learn things, and maybe a particular individual will learn that through a drastic experience.

This is only a start to a post but I don't like long posts...

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 3:16am

btw, if you are reading this right now (3:15 AM EDT) you can catch the unfolding story of chasing a suspect in the bombing on the 'net on WBZ radio....if you like the physical excitement or just feel curious...

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 7:00am

What if we had lived next door to these fellows as they grew up? What if we’d watched how they were disciplined or abandoned, how their wounds were treated or left to fester? Maybe their mothers incessantly bought them gun powder chemistry sets in attempts to make up for their fathers’ indifference, to try to make ‘men' of them. Then would we see them as evil?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 11:09am

So far, seems to be another 9/11 type inside job.  Lot's of very suspicious and "coincidental" happenings.  But don't take my word, do some open minded research on it.

The question is why?  Perhaps some in the know, at the higher levels, know that America is going to go through a very rough time in the near future.  When the majority of people lack food and basic resources like oil, gas, etc, what will happen? 

Chaos, constant mini wars over resources, and A LOT of collective anger towards the government and general corrupt system.  So instead of working on the problems at hand, those in the know at the higher levels decide, well, we'll move to disarm them now, so there can't be another successful revolution and to minimize chaos. 

One way to do this, is to set up false attacks and blame it on "right wing nuts", crazies, or the like (for the record, most would probably consider me a liberal leftist type--i have no great love for the right wing).  Make people afraid of the types that so commonly carry guns and weapons.  In general, just instill as much FEAR, FEAR, FEAR into people as is possible.  A fearful people are so much easier to manipulate and control in certain ways.  They give their power over to the "authorities" so much easier.  "Please Uncle Sam, please protect my loved ones and i, i'll give you as many of my rights as i have, if you just do that for us."

Sandy Hook was yet another move, before this one, on the part of these manipulators to move in that direction.  Some of the Sandy Hook stuff is eerily surreal--like the footage of the father who had supposedly lost his child not too long before, who doesn't know the camera's are rolling and is joking and laughing, and soon as he thinks the camera's are about to roll--he goes into hyperventilating acting mode and seems all shaken up.  Yeah, messed up that one, didn't you.  Surreal indeed, we live in the Land of Oz, under an Emperor that wears no clothes. 

They want an unarmed people, but if they can't get that, they want to know precisely who has the weapons and where they can find them if need be.  They also want to know exactly who are the dissenters are, who will give them the most trouble in the near future. 

I would say, wake up and open your eyes America(ns), but i've given up.  I just don't care that much anymore--caring nowadays about this is like repeatedly banging your head into the wall.  I'll wait till the playing field is leveled some, ride out the waves in the woods somewhere, and help rebuild as best as i can once things settle down a little. 

Things are quickly starting to move to a crescendo.  Expect some of that chaos to start to unfold before the end of this year.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 11:14am

betson wrote on Apr 19th, 2013 at 7:00am:
What if we had lived next door to these fellows as they grew up? What if we’d watched how they were disciplined or abandoned, how their wounds were treated or left to fester? Maybe their mothers incessantly bought them gun powder chemistry sets in attempts to make up for their fathers’ indifference, to try to make ‘men' of them. Then would we see them as evil?

Bets

The better question is, would you see a government that attacks it's own people, under false pretenses, for the point of manipulating us towards their subversive ends as "evil".  Well, i would say that's probably more evil than a imbalanced and supposed right wing nut who is just sick of where is country is heading and does something horrible about it. 

Would you want that government and those people in position of power and authority over you? 

What will we do, see it not there and hope for the best?  Or rather, work towards real change, a better world, and pray to the Creative Forces for help in this endeavor?

Well, honestly, America and this system that we have evolved (and to some extent has been manipulated onto us) is beyond repair, and it will crash.  I hope that some of us who care about others and the Earth in a more PUL kind of way survive, and help to rebuild a truly civilized society. 

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 12:23pm

<<What if we had lived next door to these fellows as they grew up? What if we’d watched how they were disciplined or abandoned, how their wounds were treated or left to fester? Maybe their mothers incessantly bought them gun powder chemistry sets in attempts to make up for their fathers’ indifference, to try to make ‘men' of them. Then would we see them as evil?>>

Betson- What they did was an act of Islamic terrorism.  They are part of a much larger movement within our country.  They aren't "lone wolves" who were mistreated by their parents.  There are people just like them in many of our states and cities.

They have only one goal- that is to eliminate anyone who is not a part of radical Islam.  This is only the tip of a much larger, and much more dangerous, iceberg.

Actually a channel is much closer to the truth.  I suggest you re-read his posts.

You have a good heart but I'm afraid in this case you need to be more aware of a much larger picture.  While you try to understand the root cause of what made them do the bombing, they will gladly accommodate you by killing you and your family and anyone else who does not subscribe to their radical agenda.

Ignore that at your own risk.  It's way overdue that we wake up to not only our enemies but also understand how complicit our own government has been in concealing what they know from the public.

These guys were from Chechnia.  This is from CNN: "Chechens have been affiliated with the al Qaeda terror network, and an Arab connection suggests a further link between the Chechen rebel movement and international terrorism."

If you want to know more about their brutality, here is the CNN link:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/04/russia.school/

In the coming weeks this will become much more clear.  The best thing to do is stay aware and pay attention.

R

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.