Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
For the animals (Read 11845 times)
Ginny

Wa
For the animals
Apr 2nd, 2013 at 7:26pm

I was visiting my place in Focus 27 not too long ago and I almost didn't recognize it.

Years ago it started out as a small area that resembled a pond and surrounding trees in a city park I loved as a kid. I had my own park bench where I could work on strengthening my abilities to focus, perceive, and create to get to know how to operate in a non-physical reality while remaining conscious in our physical one, which is what Bruce teaches. Anyhoo, I decided I'd leave my park open to any animal, creature, any critter who needed a place, for whatever reasons. Some of the first retrievals I found myself in had to do with animals, so it was my hope the park could be a sanctuary of sorts.

I had no idea what I was doing--no I'm just kidding! Grin

In the last few years it's gone beyond crowded. More like an African savanna/American Great Plains kingdom! I sat and just looked around for awhile. Some butterflies took note of me for a few minutes but beyond that, I was a happy onlooker. Parts of it seem to be returning to the wild. I wondered just how big the project was getting and who was behind that, and I got back that the animals, critters and plant life were creating and expanding their world as they went about their business. It came naturally to them. If more grassland or lakes were needed they simply popped into existence. Squirrels need nuts, nuts need trees and so forth. I found the explanation fascinating and a little emotional.

And so I just want to put out there that if anyone knows of an animal that has crossed over, or will soon, you're more than welcomed to send them to the F27 park.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Griffin

Re: For the animals
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2013 at 12:53am

Hi Ginny,                                                                                                                                                                                     I think I've been there. You mentioned the spot sometime ago. I went looking. The place I found is huge, wild. I created a place for myself overlooking a valley. I've sat on the porch there, playing & singing, looking out at the life around me. Maybe it's the same place.                                                                                                                                            One of my cats died 2 1/2 weeks ago. My beloved Ivy, born in the ivy in my backyard.  She would look at me with her eyes of love, man oh man I feel it now, my little sweetheart, Ivy girl....                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks Ginny,               Tim

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2013 at 6:18am

What a wonderful world ! (-:

Quote: “...I got back that the animals, critters and plant life were creating and expanding their world as they went about their business.... It came naturally to them. I found the explanation fascinating and a little emotional.” 
Perhaps your discovery had impact because it revealed such a huge truth, that all consciousness is constantly creating--?

John Pipkin’s novel 'Woodsburner’ has several spiritual references, allusions to truths (I think they are) that fit well with this site. He has a character saying, for example, that the New World (the Americas) didn’t exist until they were dreamed and hoped into being.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 3rd, 2013 at 6:12pm

Hi, Ginny,

Thanks for creating another place for animals and the like.  I have sent with love many small creatures that have died suddenly do to accidents or by nature's whim never thinking where they were actually going besides some vague idea of crossing a rainbow bridge.  It is so nice to know there is another place for them to roam and find others of their kind.  And especially those beloved pets that take part of our hearts with them when they pass.  Cry

I'm going to try to find your place the next time I go to do a retrieval.  It sounds like a place I would love to visit for a while. Smiley 

Thanks again,
Baroness T'ressa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2013 at 10:17am

Hi Ginny,

It's nice to have your place as a reference of focus to use in case of en emergency.   Smiley  We are always finding a dead or dying little animal in the yard and of course I imagine surrouding it with love and sending it on its way to wherever it needs to go in the afterlife.  I've even taught my kids to do this.  Now we have a focus point of a place already created for them!  One thing I do is imagining loving hands scooping them up and taking them...now I can also add the image of your place as their destination. 

I'm a very visual person so I love having visual references.  Like if I need directions, you know, don't give me street names...just tell me which landmark to turn at.  And next time I need to go there that's what I'll picture.  Same for when I do nonphysical work.  I rely so heavily on visual stimulation to get me there, to invoke the mood and energy and emotions, etc. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #5 - Apr 4th, 2013 at 8:21pm

Tim,

Ivy girl Cry. You think she's still hanging around you? My chihuahuas do and they stay at the park as well. It amazes me how effortlessly they exist in both worlds. They act as if they were young again and if they should forget me, it'll only be temporary. We're built from the same stuff.

Your place in F27 sounds beautiful, magnificent...and if it's in the same time zone as the location of my park, how cool is that?

Thanks Tim.

Bets,

Yes indeed and thankful it never does stop creating...especially when it comes to nature, wildlife. I sensed a herd of elephants way off in the distance before I left, which brought some emotion to the surface for me. After all they've been through Here, they will never demand an apology from us. They get it, the bigger picture. I hope I can as well.

Sounds like a neat book. Thanks Bets.

Baroness,

Just think of my park in F27 and you'll be there--it will be yours too.  And I'm sure the animal kingdom has many destinations, but I had my F27 place in mind especially for animal retrievals and extinct species. It makes sense that creatures from far and wide would answer the invitation Smiley.

Thanks Baroness.

Vicky,

I' m a visual person too. If I've driven a certain route a few times, just seeing one or two small landmarks again works almost like an instinctual GPS or something. You can feel if you've over-shot a corner you should have turned on. Hey perhaps that was good training for navigating the afterlife.

At my park I haven't constructed any buildings or gates--just a small city park with a pond, trees, bench with a small lawn in partial shade, flowers...and it goes on and on from there. I would love to have you visit.

Thanks Vicky.

IP Logged

Griffin

Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2013 at 12:28pm

Hey Ginny,                                                                                    You've verified something for me or it's a meaningful coincidence. Whichever, I'm knocked out of my socks right now...

Ivy girl died in the morning. When I went to bed that night, I thought of you mentioning creating a spot for animals. So I thought "I'm going to create a spot for Ivy & I to share in the afterlife" My intention was stated as "Take me to the best possible place to create a wonderful place for Ivy and her brother & me to share..."                                                          I was on the side of a wooded hill. I created a simple comfy wooden cabin-like place, more like part of the trees than something that sticks out. Later, I sat on the wrap-around porch, playing & singing as I gazed out  at the valley below. I saw elephants off in the distance. "That must be Ginny's place" I thought...     When I woke up, I thought I had been to the spot you seeded, which Spirit grew. It might be so. I'm sure there's others who have seeded sanctuaries for animals in the after-life, but I woke up grateful to Spirit & you....                                                            Between sleeping & waking, I've felt Ivy nuzzling my face, licking the top of my head... like I use to kiss the top of her head, nuzzle her. Her form was much bigger than her physical form was. I've felt her since at other times too.                                                   I got her ashes yesterday. They're sitting in a special spot with a beautiful wooden Buddha softly smiling upon them.                                                                Thanks Ginny!

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #7 - Apr 5th, 2013 at 6:09pm

OMG Tim. I'm blown away.

Death doesn't exist. Neither does coincidence. Smiley

Wild and domesticated animals have had such a huge impact on my life. They've shown me over and over how to literally communicate nonverbally, how to calm the inner dialogue and just tune in to a just-under-the-surface wavelength of stillness...and then wait for the thoughts, mental imagery, feelings. It's an undercurrent of love--that's the only way I can explain it.

Ginny

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2013 at 1:35pm

My gut feeling is that it's more that we have a need for a spot or place for them, rather than them actually having that need.  There may be some unique cases wherein that's different, like a long time abused pet, but generally i think animals do very well when they exit stage Earth.  They may visit us, but i doubt they really get "stuck" in the way that former humans sometimes do.   

What's kind of interesting to me though, is the concept of animal reincarnation into different species.  My wife one time, had a "vision" so to speak, wherein she saw our cat Kenya and saw that she had been many various big cats before.  The somewhat vague impression was that she incarnated as a pet cat partly because of issues of pride and needing to learn humility or something akin to that.  Perhaps our human words and terms don't suffice to really describe what exactly it is they are working on...

It has occurred to me for some reason, or rather wondered out of the blue, if my cat Jasmine may incarnate as a human.  I don't even know if this really happens or is possible.  I am aware of Bob M's run in with the dog soon to be human, but i don't automatically believe what others say unless my intuition or experience confirms it. 

Anyways, just current thoughts, intuitions, etc--nothing set in stone. 

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #9 - Apr 10th, 2013 at 2:18am

Hi a channel,

Bob Monroe's third book was an inspiration to me regarding helping in retrievals, and when I discovered Bruce's books on how to achieve that goal, it never occurred to me that animals would ever be in need as well. I just assumed we were dealing with people stuck wherever in the afterlife and that Helpers would guide me through it.

One of the first retrievals I initially found myself in had me outside of a small corral which was attached to a barn full of cows. The animals seemed frightened and wanted to keep themselves in a tight bunch. Wondering why I was with this small herd and what I was suppose to do next, I walked back into the barn to see if a human was around. The place felt deserted and cold. And it was then I realized that I was in an old and abandoned slaughtering house. And the cows had died sometime in the past but for whatever reasons they hadn't a clue they were no longer in the physical.

So I rounded them up and calmly walked each cow away from the corral and towards endless lush green pasture land...where they could graze and eat and be free finally.

Perhaps animals being around humans can get a few stuck now and then. Dogs patiently waiting for their masters to return home, unaware that both he and his life long friend already died some time back.

Much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 11:28pm

Isn't it that "my place 27" is permanently under consctruction?
When I move to that place, I have in mind the core construction (a building and the landscape around), and the atmosphere. It can be that I'll immediately go off again from there, because I want to get "higher" with those guides whom I can meet there or because of other tasks, but it still is a quick method to focus my awareness "there".

There isn't so much change there over the years. Maybe because I didn't invest much energy to create "my place". But there is a question I always have when I am there, it's "where I am actually?" Is it just a private world, a fantasy, real, yes, but just for me? Or is it more, a place which is real in the meaning others can enter it and perceive it, and/or animals can inhabit it (that did not happen at my place, and I don't want it). Many animals I have loved, which died, show up in my dreams, but never at my place in F 27.

Just a description of what my place 27 is/means for me.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #11 - Apr 21st, 2013 at 6:24pm

Hi Spooky2,

From my own experience regarding Focus 27, it's an area or state of consciousness, originally created by human minds, that has no limits...with the exception that no one can impose their will over another. "My place 27" has had some interesting visitors through the years, but none without my prior consent. There are areas within my place which do remain private, and I have other places in F27 as well. So why not invite friends and critters? Who says it can't be done? Smiley

Much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 22nd, 2013 at 11:00am

Ginny,

"So why not invite friends and critters? Who says it can't be done? Smiley"

The physical limits are gone in F27, but for me it still matters if it's a pet buddy or a thought form of a pet buddy. The latter is a sort of a physical equivalent of a stuffed pet. It can be done.

IP Logged

Griffin

Reply #13 - Apr 23rd, 2013 at 10:03pm

Now that is a very good question; how do you know if what you experience is conjured from your imagination or not?  F'rinstance, say I've met you both physically & non-physically. Most, if not all of my physical meetings with you would be colored by who/what I imagine you to be; not what you really are.  So, how can I trust my perceptions? Is there something in me that can sometimes discern the truth of a situation? What would that be? How would it feel?

IP Logged

Griffin

Reply #14 - Apr 23rd, 2013 at 10:19pm

Or say I need to invoke a non-physical being because they have expertise in the function they perform that my work has use of. How can I tell that my interaction with them is real & not just conjured from my imagination? I'm not going to do without the creativity of my imagination... but how do I discern the Real from the false?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.