Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
And #3, Don... (Read 5629 times)
Ginny

Wa
And #3, Don...
Mar 7th, 2013 at 9:00pm

I wanted to thank you, Don, many years ago for challenging the idea that Freemasonry welcomed men from all faiths and religious backgrounds (during his retrieval my grandfather told me there were Masons who believed in reincarnation). You were certain the Masons were a Christian organization, from your associations with Masons in the state of New York. So I contacted the highest Mason in New York, via email, and his answer made it clear that all religious faiths were welcomed..from Wicca to Hinduism to Christianity to Islam, ect. Membership only required that every man possess a belief in a supreme being. He said they were not a religious organization but a brotherhood of men seeking to be better men. I couldn't get you to continue to post in that thread after posting his response to my inquiry, but it served to further bolster the certainty that I had indeed received previously unknown information while in the afterlife, which I was later able to verify in the physical as being true.

Don, no amount of information gathered from anything I do in the afterlife will ever do for you, what you can and hopefully will do, for yourself. Perhaps you have a strong foundation of faith and you don't need to gather proof of an afterlife. For whatever reasons I had to prove to myself through first-hand experience that there was so much more to life than just this physical one. It was a struggle...and if your faith has given you inner peace and love and a knowing of life eternal, bravo! Smiley

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Berserk2

Re: And #3, Don...
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2013 at 2:51pm

Ginny,

I meant only that the Masonic groups whose members I encountered were almost uniformly Christian, not that Masons did not have a religiously inclusive philosophy. As an organization, they don't believe in or teach reincarnation, though their members would theoretically be reincarnationists.  My New York churches contained many members of the Masons and Eastern Star orders and they were the best and most dedicated workers in these churches.  But they had their secret rituals and they took delight in ducking my questions about these.  When one Mason met a stranger who was another Mason, he could at once recognize this, but would never share with me how he knew !  Grrr!

So I got even.  A local Fundamentalist book store put a book on the Masons next to a book on devil worship in the occult section---a silly biased placement to be sure.  But around my Mason and Eastern Star friends, I acted horrified and deeply concerned that they might be closet devil worshipers too.  I did this to entice them into disclosing more, but they were onto me and just smirked knowingly.

Don

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2013 at 7:33pm

Search "freemason" and "Reptilian" and see if any of the articles make sense.

I'm weary of things such as initiation rituals.

Perhaps there are some who seek to control the masses through various institutions.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2013 at 8:32pm

Don,

Your New York friends must miss you! You are now Prankster Don, instead of Pastor Don Cool...(lol). I love pulling pranks. One of my favorites was offering an unsuspecting someone a cigarette after secretly loading it with a tiny exploding pellet.

In all honesty the reasons for the secret stuff in Freemasonry was due in part to the ruling monarchies/churches going back hundreds of years. Free thinking and the right to assemble were seen as threatening, satanic. Could get you thrown into a dungeon or burned at the stake.

Ginny

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2013 at 12:09am

Ginny,

Orders like the Masons and Eastern Star perform a lot of loving service for the community.  I just performed a funeral service for Sally whose family was active in Eastern Star, a sister order of the Mason's.  The Eastern Star ladies wore standard uniforms and performed a beautiful ritual in honor of Sally. 

btw, a few days later, I performed a memorial service for a WW2 veteran, Jim.  The local vet group wanted to perform and explain the folding of the U.S. flag ritual, followed by the playing of taps and a 7-gun salute.  Well, 7-gun salutes have been performed at graveside services I've led and the shots were a mild pop.  So I asked my ushers to open the from doors, so the people could hear the shots clearly.  Well, the shooters were just outside the doors and some people were sitting just 20+ ft. away.  The shots were like cannon blasts, so loud that some of the women screamed and the people outside by the nearby hotel and McDonalds must have thought there was a major gun fight near our church!  Fortunately, several cops were in the audience, so no one got in trouble.  Sigh! And Jim' s family wept with joy because they knew Jim (a gun nut) would have loved the ceremony. 

Don

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2013 at 1:33pm

Ginny-

It seems that Freemasonry was even more inclusive than you thought since even Reptilians are members!

Those rascally reptiles worm their way (or slither) into so much of society these days.  According to one website, even Barbara Walters of The View might be one.

It gets so bizarre that you just can't make this stuff up.  What's even more frightening is that some people actually believe it!

R

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2013 at 3:01pm

"It gets so bizarre that you just can't make this stuff up.  What's even more frightening is that some people actually believe it!"

Fiery red with sssseven headssss, pre-life + life + afterlife, Fox News being fair and balanced, beliebers, we are more than bodies, some believe they can fly, some beLIEve that the early worm gets to be eaten by the bird. Have you found something new under the sun, Roger, or just easily scared?

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 9th, 2013 at 4:16pm

<<Have you found something new under the sun, Roger, or just easily scared?>>

Yeah I found this on a website.  Scary that there are people who actually believe this stuff, wouldn't you agree?

"Barack Obama does a guest appearance on The View, and out of no where starts speaking of the reptilian parts of our brain. Does he know that some of the reptilian bloodline has trickled to the average person through breeding with us? Why would he say such a thing? He obviously has to know that people all around YouTube have come up with this reptilian shape shifting theory and he doesn’t care. He still throws innuendos at us, and expects us not to pick them up. This was televised world wide. People on ‘The View’ like Barbara Walters could also be reptilian we just don’t know. When can we ever learn the truth? Will it ever happen?"

R

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #8 - Mar 9th, 2013 at 8:54pm

Rog,

Now wait a minute! Forget Barbara. What about the our House Minority Leader?!?! Cheesy Shocked

Ginny

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 9th, 2013 at 10:07pm

I didn't know reptilians had a thing for face lifts!  But I personally think the Senate Majority Leader fits the bill in more than one way.

Gee maybe there IS something to this reptilian thing huh. 

R

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2013 at 4:16am

R, I don't find it scary. Has this person claimed to meet a reptilian or something perceived as a reptilian? Read about it on the internet and joined the bandwagon? I don't know. What you quoted at least contains several assumptions, which boils down to a belief. BeLIEf. Think they have weird beliefs? Try talking with a christian. Or if that doesn't fancy you, there's always the possibility of talking about decorating the yuletide tree with christmas decorations.

IP Logged

KarmaLars

Reply #11 - Mar 13th, 2013 at 12:19am

Ginny wrote on Mar 7th, 2013 at 9:00pm:
I wanted to thank you, Don, many years ago for challenging the idea that Freemasonry welcomed men from all faiths and religious backgrounds (during his retrieval my grandfather told me there were Masons who believed in reincarnation). You were certain the Masons were a Christian organization, from your associations with Masons in the state of New York. So I contacted the highest Mason in New York, via email, and his answer made it clear that all religious faiths were welcomed..from Wicca to Hinduism to Christianity to Islam, ect. Membership only required that every man possess a belief in a supreme being. He said they were not a religious organization but a brotherhood of men seeking to be better men. I couldn't get you to continue to post in that thread after posting his response to my inquiry, but it served to further bolster the certainty that I had indeed received previously unknown information while in the afterlife, which I was later able to verify in the physical as being true.

Don, no amount of information gathered from anything I do in the afterlife will ever do for you, what you can and hopefully will do, for yourself. Perhaps you have a strong foundation of faith and you don't need to gather proof of an afterlife. For whatever reasons I had to prove to myself through first-hand experience that there was so much more to life than just this physical one. It was a struggle...and if your faith has given you inner peace and love and a knowing of life eternal, bravo! Smiley

Much love,

Ginny

Hi Ginny. Yours Words, "So I contacted the highest Mason in New York, via email, and his answer made it clear that all religious faiths were welcomed..from Wicca to Hinduism to Christianity to Islam, ect."

Ginny. You are probably Bruce Moen's most exalted imaginary-retriever of lost and earthbound souls. And this includes all the lower Focus Levels...So all I'm asking you is to give us here, on Bruce's website, the email address of that highest Freemason in New York that you contacted in regards to that all Wiccans, Hindus, Islamists, are all welcome into the Freemasonry Temple. Best Regards. Lars.    

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #12 - Mar 13th, 2013 at 7:58am

Lars,

You sound very much like someone named Carl or possibly Harvey?  What would be the point in giving a personal name like that on the forum?  You can find out that Mason's are open to anyone who believes in a supreme creator (not just christians) by reading any text on free masonry.  Even online encyclopedias.   So what gives?  Why come here if this "New Age" stuff is not your cup of tea?

Matthew

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Mar 13th, 2013 at 3:54pm

Regarding the Reptilian thing, I believe it is a mistake to believe that there is nothing to it simply because some people get into naming what people are Reptilians.

If one researches the subject sufficiently one might find that despite what some questionable sources say, there is some information that seems believe-able.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.