Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Don--my incarnate advantages (Read 2681 times)
Ginny

Wa
Don--my incarnate advantages
Feb 23rd, 2013 at 4:48pm

Don,

I don't have any incarnate advantages. And to the best of my knowledge I don't have any nonphysical or astral advantages either. What I did possess starting many years ago was a keen desire to find out who and what I really was, why I was here and how the hell to get myself launched! (lol Smiley)

When I found Bruce Moen and his discoveries on the internet in 2000, I was already very familiar with Bob Monroe, TMI and the Gateway Wave Home Series cassette tapes. What knocked my socks off about Bruce's work was his claim to having figured out how to do what Monroe called Phasing, and the astonishing and revolutionary idea that all of us have the innate ability to do the same. We each come into this life hard-wired for exploration and adventure, Here and There. To explore alternate realities no longer requires a difficult-to-reach specialty, or an advantageous set of genes.

What I think helped me in the beginning while becoming acquainted with Bruce's Focused Attention, was believing that if Bruce could create a place in Focus 27, help in retrievals and get his own proof of the eternal validity of the soul, so could I. So I started experimenting, as often as possible, and thank goodness for Helpers and Guides and their patience and sense of humor!!

About the idea of PUL not being able to reach even the most lost or diminished soul...I've never felt that was the case. That's just my take on it, from what I've received in being in the out-and-about (afterlife).

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Don--my incarnate advantages
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2013 at 4:52pm

Don---hit the wrong key and uploaded before I was able to at least type my name to the post.

So here goes............

Ginny

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2013 at 6:10pm

Don&Ginny-

How about you guys get together and attempt a PE?  After all, the results can't be any more disappointing than the ones we read about on the Forum, and who knows.....maybe some interesting insights will result!

I have a feeling this just might be a winning combination.

R

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2013 at 9:30pm

Ginny,
The questions that motivated you are the questions that make the decisive difference in any spiritual quest.  When I coached youth soccer and a player was competing with an opponent to get to a dropping ball, I would shout, "How bad do you want it?" [OK, I sometimes shouted to opposing players, "Watch out for the wheel barrow!"] Focused desire can make all the difference.  My reservations based on negative spirit contacts of parishioners have unfortunately contributed to my ambiguous focus.  It's too bad that TMI closed out my application for their Gateway program a few years ago, prompting me to fly to London and Paris instead!  I truly hope to apply again, perhaps this summer, because my lack of unambiguous conviction seems to make my use of TMI DVDs rather ineffective.  However impressive or unimpressive tghe results, I'm jealous of those who have the confidence to do partnered exploration. 

I liken this impasse to speaking in tongues, which created childhood hang-ups for me for a few years, but which was the most exhilarating, life-changing experience of my life when I experienced the real  thing at age 16.  The key was a focused openness that I had previously lacked by self-conscious over-think. 

Whenver I have honestly critiqued the results of alleged retrievals for inadequate verifications, I have felt a twinge because such issues should ideally be raised by those who have regularly achieved and thoroughly explored that state of consciousness. 

Don

P. S. If I can ever do phasing for real, I will pull a Robert Monroe, astrally seek out Roger, and astrally pinch him in the butt like Monroe did to a female friend (see "Journeys Out of the Body"), then ask him in a PM here if he felt it!  All in the name of science!

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #4 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 8:37pm

Don,

Bob Monroe nailed it when he said fear was the big stumbling block to exploring: fear-based beliefs. It's understandable, everyone has to meet those fears in their own way. But it still upsets me because I know differently.

In my nonphysical/afterlife traveling experience, the only power I have ever encountered that was and is real, is Love. The only power the bad guys have ever had and will ever have is our fear-based belief that they can somehow influence or harm us.

When I was first starting out I was concerned too. So while going through the preparatory process to relax, gather energy and create a shield to protect myself,  I decided to include the Christ love/energy in that shield. Like buying the best astral insurance, I figured Wink. Since I would be conscious during the adventure--which meant I would always be in charge--and because I believed I was protected from the nonphysical bullies and blow-hards, I couldn't see any difference between Conscious Focused Attention and daydreaming. I took with me plenty of skepticism and I too floated in the 3D Blackness waiting for something to happen (found out later I was surrounded by Helpers and Guides unable to get my attention because at that time all I knew to expect, was blackness Grin, so that's what I got!). And one day it dawned on me that if I started placing the intention to go directly to Focus 27, make my own little park or oasis where I knew I'd be safe and could begin to become acquainted with being in the nonphysical, any fear still blocking me would have to eventually vanish. PUL and hate/evil simply cannot exist in the same place, at the same time.

One of these days when you pay Roger a nonphysical visit, just pretend you're a drone Cheesy.

Love you Don,

Ginny

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2013 at 7:02am

Ginny wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 8:37pm:
Don,

Bob Monroe nailed it when he said fear was the big stumbling block to exploring: fear-based beliefs. It's understandable, everyone has to meet those fears in their own way. But it still upsets me because I know differently.

In my nonphysical/afterlife traveling experience, the only power I have ever encountered that was and is real, is Love. The only power the bad guys have ever had and will ever have is our fear-based belief that they can somehow influence or harm us.

When I was first starting out I was concerned too. So while going through the preparatory process to relax, gather energy and create a shield to protect myself,  I decided to include the Christ love/energy in that shield. Like buying the best astral insurance, I figured Wink. Since I would be conscious during the adventure--which meant I would always be in charge--and because I believed I was protected from the nonphysical bullies and blow-hards, I couldn't see any difference between Conscious Focused Attention and daydreaming. I took with me plenty of skepticism and I too floated in the 3D Blackness waiting for something to happen (found out later I was surrounded by Helpers and Guides unable to get my attention because at that time all I knew to expect, was blackness Grin, so that's what I got!). And one day it dawned on me that if I started placing the intention to go directly to Focus 27, make my own little park or oasis where I knew I'd be safe and could begin to become acquainted with being in the nonphysical, any fear still blocking me would have to eventually vanish. PUL and hate/evil simply cannot exist in the same place, at the same time.

One of these days when you pay Roger a nonphysical visit, just pretend you're a drone Cheesy.

Love you Don,

Ginny

Thanks Ginny, this board at its best ( we must ask Bruce to introduce a like button  Wink )

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.