Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi Don--the inky black void (Read 2517 times)
Ginny

Wa
Hi Don--the inky black void
Feb 15th, 2013 at 8:16pm

Nice to see you here and how have you been? Good I hope Smiley.

I thought I'd give it a go to answer your questions posted earlier in Vicky's thread.

I think what you called the 'inky black void', or the velvety black space I use to float around in when I began experimenting  with projecting my consciousness years ago, was eventually offered up as a possible explanation by Bruce Moen for what he called the 3D Blackness (3 dimensional black space) . I didn't really know what I was doing, but once I went through a conscious/meditative energy preparation and placed my intent to go, I found myself floating in a soft, black nothingness with incredible depth to it, as if looking into outer space minus stars. After several trips it got boring and I was not impressed (lol Roll Eyes). I kept mentally asking for someone or something to show up, to get the party going!...and there was just all that beautiful black space. After a few days of wondering and thinking it through I decided to halt the floating and to create my own little park, in F27, as a jumping off point of sorts. And later on during a live chat, Bruce mentioned what he called the 3D Blackness and how it could be utilized by afterlife explorers...which explained what I had experienced.

As of late it's been difficult for me to sit in my office chair for long periods, so I'll be back.

Much love Don,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

harvey

Re: Hi Don--the inky black void
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 12:01am

Ginny. It's called "Dark Matter". It is this void that makes up the empty spaces between light and energy in our universes. It is this void, through infection, that influenced higher light beings to rebel against the creative wishes of our Supreme God. Harvey.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 12:50am

Ginny,

For some reason I was always fascinated by your regular used ot the term 'inky," perhaps because my own experiences of darkness never had any depth, i.e.  were never inky or velvety.  Smiley.  In any case, your explorations of that state remind me of a claim by famed Harvard psychologist William James in the early 20th century.  He experimented with nitrous oxide as an aid to explore consciousness and concluded that consciousness is divided into subtle and often elusive thin layers, each with its own characteristics and potentials that need further study.  He wrote this before there were so many systems of jargon to label some of these "levels," jargon that can at times serve as a took but at other times can trap us in conscious or unconscious doctrines that limit the gains of research. 

Like you, I often find it hard to concentrate on contemplative research that I sense might be very important.  For example, in my early experiments with long fasting and prayer sessions I discovered the power of what the New Testament calls "praying in the Spirit."  I would focus on self-directed prayer for about an hour, and then it seemed like the Holy Spirit took over and directed the prayer topics on which I focused.  That shift was far more fulfilling and powerful in terms of paranormal "answers,"  but the process of getting to that state was so uncomfortable that I lost my discipline and felt guilty for doing so!  The same weariness caused me to lose my enthusiasm with using TMI's Gateway tapes.  I hope to go to TMI for a weeklong training.  I registered to do so a few years ago, but then  got closed out.  Grrr!

As for how I'm doing, I'm absolutely drained because tomorrow will be my 2nd Memorial service in 2 days and I have more next week.  I find it very draining to be around all that grief, even if the reflections on the deceased's life are uplifting.  Sally, the lady we buried today,  had some endearing quirks.  e. g. She and her lady friends would throw parties for occasions like the replacement of her  old toilet with a cool antique one.  Her friends also kept celebrating wedding anniversaries with parties, years after their husbands died!  Sally worked for a vet.  One day, her granddaughter (age 11) went horseback riding and found a litter of abandoned puppies, with the Mom nowhere in sight.  So she took them home as pets.  Thing is, Sally discovered that they were coyote pups and their mother was a basket case and very angry; so the granddaughter coudn't sort of just return the pups up the hill.  So she kept them until they got big enough to chase their chickens; then they gave them to a neighbor.  They were no doubt too wild to make good pets. Sally took her children on a bus tour in New York City.  They got off, walked half a block, until they reached a huge Coca Cola sign.  Sally smiled and said, "That's where I first met your Dad on a blind date in 1946!"

Don

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 8:46pm

Don,

The 3D Blackness sounds mysterious or unreachable but all of us are actually well acquainted with it. While meditating or drifting off to sleep, you know how we've all watched the little white dots pop in and out with the swirly imagery going on, on the backs of our eyelids? At some point, begin looking *into* that blackness as if you're in it and surrounded by it and you want to see more. When you notice that the blackness seems to have gone from being like a black 2D screen to a black 3D vastness with texture and depth all around you, your Focus of Attention has shifted...you're in the 3D Blackness. Bruce then suggested that by simply observing (sensing, feeling, seeing with your mind's eye) the blackness, watch for an area that seems out of sync or is acting differently than the rest, and by focusing in on it you can place your intent to be somewhere...and you will be, in no time. It's fun and a neat way to become familiar with how easy and seamless shifting ones' attention can be. I don't recall the word inky, but hey....

Laughing Gas? Really?  Grin Kinda sounds like Bob Monroe's description of the various focus levels he encountered. I've always loved his analogy of searching for various stations on a radio to explain the shifting of ones' awareness. I've never been involved with taking drugs of any kind to achieve any state of anything. To me it's dangerous and actually a huge detour into the world of Alice in Wonderland. Labels can get in the way, but how else could Monroe have described what was happening to him and the places he was visiting? All he did was create a map of his interpretations for others to be inspired by.

Wow---the shift and results you described while "praying in the Spirit" are beautiful. Direct downloading. You must not have doubted the source because you shared it readily. You 'knew' it was from Spirit. I don't know how anyone could pray/meditate that long, which I guess is why Monroe and Moen were a huge relief to me Smiley. Have you ever created a private place for yourself within the mind's eye...an oasis or place of refuge? I go to my place in F27 for downloads sometimes. For me it has always been a safe place to recharge batteries, open up and learn how to explore and trust myself as well. It has remained an animal refuge as well, and it's been getting crowded latley!

Ah the world is losing too many Sallys. The work you do isn't for most of us, Don. It takes a loving soul to do what you do.

Much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 8:49pm

Harvey.......Carl?,

That's a new one on me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.