Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Book-Proof of Heaven (Read 1990 times)
vikingsgal

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Northern Illinois
New Book-Proof of Heaven
Feb 5th, 2013 at 5:14pm

For those who have not yet read it, I highly
recommend Eben Alexander, M. D.'s book
about his experiences. 

It is a delight to read and very thought-
provoking.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Re: New Book-Proof of Heaven
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2013 at 9:14am

I downloaded and read this book in a little over one day. It was heartening to read his experience, and to see how much he changed as a result of it.

Also, it was personally validating to have some of my own experiences and my own points of view echoed in his post-coma studies and explorations. I have not focused on one method or school of meditation, so it is especially interesting to see where some of the teachings and methods used now and throughout history overlap.

Also, aside from his very interesting NDE account, his discussion of unconditional love certainly rings a bell after spending time here on this forum.

A lot of ground in many areas of thought are covered, and there is a lot of personal medical information for those who are interested.

Coming away from that, I cannot say that the book will convince those who do not want to be convinced, but how can anyone refute the piles of evidence for an afterlife that now exist?

However, just as his was unique to him, each person has their own individual journey, their own path to this kind of self-knowledge.

I recommend the book. Also, an interesting reading list is contained at the end of the book.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.