Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Out of sync with physical reality? (Read 22227 times)
carl

Re: Out of sync with physical reality?
Reply #30 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:42pm

Ginny wrote on Feb 4th, 2013 at 8:20pm:
Dear Carl,

You did the same to me over a year ago, accusing me of being some kind of gonzo feminist (like......what Shocked?!), of making money from my afterlife experiences (when? where? how?...not one friggin' nickel) and of never having any verifiable evidence or proof of the afterlife (sure).

What's your problem, Carl? Don't you know that your childish participation here smacks of envy and immaturity that should embarrass you?

You Lie! Ginny! Produce those posts of mine and I'll resign from this forum with an apology, forever! I've known you for well over a decade in this and other forums/groups/message boards! There is no real evidence of your retrievals or any other so called spiritual work, except from your personal "imaginative" mind and ego. Predict something from the future? After all, all you have to do is to "imagine" it and it its real!...Don't insult me, and other free thinkers....Carl   

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #31 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 4:31am

On Nov 26th 2010 you wrote:

'Oh! Wow! OK! Your Astral Grand Poobah is Bruce Moen! I'm Sorry! No Offense! Bruce! But your Clones and Nerds and Geeks will defend you till "Astral Death"!!!! Including those retrieval artists who have little or no positive, physical-spiritual internet,  retrieval experience or verifications , 99.9 Smiley% negative, including Ginny!!! Your  Prized  'Imagination' Bullshit Pupil who has absolutely lied in writing to further her money making and feminist ego bent!!!.....Sorry to rain on your money making parade, Bruce! . Sincerely. Carl.'

You have to ask yourself Carl why if Bruce was operating some kind of groupie devotee site you hav'nt been banned a long time ago. Your posts consistently confuse understandable, reasonable doubt with personal attacks and viciousness. Nasty Carl, very nasty.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #32 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 7:48am

Predictions about future events are not the same as exploration of the afterlife.  Duh.

Honestly, Carl, people who use the imagination method do it knowing full well that it is merely a technique to open their minds.  They then try to sort out what real contact may have occurred.  No one says "if you imagine it, it is so."  That is your twisted spin on things.  But why lurk here and insult people?  What need are you fulfilling by being so hateful?  Isn't there a forum out there that would better suit your needs?

IP Logged

smidee

Reply #33 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 11:26am

carl wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:42pm:
Ginny wrote on Feb 4th, 2013 at 8:20pm:
Dear Carl,

You did the same to me over a year ago, accusing me of being some kind of gonzo feminist (like......what Shocked?!), of making money from my afterlife experiences (when? where? how?...not one friggin' nickel) and of never having any verifiable evidence or proof of the afterlife (sure).

What's your problem, Carl? Don't you know that your childish participation here smacks of envy and immaturity that should embarrass you?

You Lie! Ginny! Produce those posts of mine and I'll resign from this forum with an apology, forever! I've known you for well over a decade in this and other forums/groups/message boards! There is no real evidence of your retrievals or any other so called spiritual work, except from your personal "imaginative" mind and ego. Predict something from the future? After all, all you have to do is to "imagine" it and it its real!...Don't insult me, and other free thinkers....Carl   

Quote:
On Nov 26th 2010 Carl wrote:

'Oh! Wow! OK! Your Astral Grand Poobah is Bruce Moen! I'm Sorry! No Offense! Bruce! But your Clones and Nerds and Geeks will defend you till "Astral Death"!!!! Including those retrieval artists who have little or no positive, physical-spiritual internet,  retrieval experience or verifications , 99.9 Smiley% negative, including Ginny!!! Your  Prized  'Imagination' Bullshit Pupil who has absolutely lied in writing to further her money making and feminist ego bent!!!.....Sorry to rain on your money making parade, Bruce! . Sincerely. Carl.'

Carl, It sure looks like it is time for you to apologize and take your insulting remarks and accusations elsewhere permanently!

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 1:33pm

Good research work, smidee.

Yes, time to say goodbye Carl.

Finally no more useless, insulting posts from you.  Guess you now need to find another conversation board.

Thank goodness!

R

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #35 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 4:53pm

The appearance of being "stuck" in a locked-in historical scene seems to be a standard feature of hauntings.  But does this mean that when the "trapped" soul manifests, it also concretizes the illusory presence of a cast of characters existing in that period, but currently present only as an empty thought forms?  In the elevator women's shared civil war scenario, was only one deceased soldier "present" against a background of several empty thought forms of surgeons, war wounded, etc.?   

When Vicky experienced the empty 4th floor, was she in fact sharing a thought form of that floor with a discarnate spirit whose presence was kept secret?   In other words, was she present in a parallel construct of that floor, which she might have needed if she were to have a shared NDE with a soul dying on that floor? 

When soul retrievals are performed, is the perception of a cartoony setting merely a reflection of the retrievee's thought forms?  When we contact a discarnate spirit during ADCs or NDEs, how much of what we see is a set of multiple thought forms emanating from that spirit?  How can we diffierentiate these thought forms from the genuine presence of other spirits and independent geographical locales in spirit planes?

When Robert Bruce has OBE visits to astral Rehab centers, he says that the "staff" (wandering nurses, nurses at desks, etc.) seem to be merely thought forms who can't be meaningfully engaged, but the visiting parents of the deceased in the rehab center seem to be the true parents?  What kinds of holographic games are being played during NDEs and ADCs anyway?  Do we really need to bring in "My Big Toe" here? 

Don
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2013 at 8:04pm by Berserk2 »  

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #36 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 7:15pm

Dear Carl,

You posted; "Oh! Wow! OK! Your Astral Grand Poobah is Bruce Moen! I'm Sorry! No Offense! Bruce! But your Clones and Nerds and Geeks will defend you till "Astral Death"!!!! Including those retrieval artists who have little or no positive, physical-spiritual internet,  retrieval experience or verifications , 99.9 % negative, including Ginny!!! Your  Prized  'Imagination' Bullshit Pupil who has absolutely lied in writing to further her money making and feminist ego bent!!!.....Sorry to rain on your money making parade, Bruce! . Sincerely. Carl."      

Adios

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #37 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 7:52pm

Vicky,

Sorry for cluttering up your great thread. I posted before realizing I didn't need to.

Gin

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

carl

Reply #38 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 11:27pm

Ginny wrote on Feb 7th, 2013 at 7:15pm:
Dear Carl,

You posted; "Oh! Wow! OK! Your Astral Grand Poobah is Bruce Moen! I'm Sorry! No Offense! Bruce! But your Clones and Nerds and Geeks will defend you till "Astral Death"!!!! Including those retrieval artists who have little or no positive, physical-spiritual internet,  retrieval experience or verifications , 99.9 % negative, including Ginny!!! Your  Prized  'Imagination' Bullshit Pupil who has absolutely lied in writing to further her money making and feminist ego bent!!!.....Sorry to rain on your money making parade, Bruce! . Sincerely. Carl."      

Adios

Ginny. I was hoping you retrieved this post from the archives. As usual with most regular members who delete all their posts, and post back with other usernames, I decided that all my archived posts be available for comment. I could have deleted all my posts like the rest of you/some  here on this forum....Justin and others for example. You have Zero Verification when it comes to retrievals! Include the dead persons physical family for comment? I've never seen or read you posting their physical families comments in any of your posts when you supposedly retrieved their kin!?..Lets put this into the "Too Hard Basket' for you girl!? Carl.

Is anything I said not the truth?   

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #39 - Feb 8th, 2013 at 12:58am

Thanks, Ginny, it's ok.  I'm pleased I shared something that got some interest and great responses.  Clearly Carl is just looking to cause a fight.  It's a waste of time trying to figure out why.  I really don't care. 

Great questions Don.  You gave me a lot to think about. Have you read the book "Otherwhere" by Kurt Leland?  I wonder if it would interest you.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #40 - Feb 8th, 2013 at 5:41am

carl wrote on Feb 7th, 2013 at 11:27pm:
Ginny wrote on Feb 7th, 2013 at 7:15pm:
Dear Carl,

Adios

Ginny. I was hoping you retrieved this post from the archives. As usual with most regular members who delete all their posts, and post back with other usernames, I decided that all my archived posts be available for comment. I could have deleted all my posts like the rest of you/some  here on this forum....Justin and others for example. You have Zero Verification when it comes to retrievals! Include the dead persons physical family for comment? I've never seen or read you posting their physical families comments in any of your posts when you supposedly retrieved their kin!?..Lets put this into the "Too Hard Basket' for you girl!? Carl.

Is anything I said not the truth?   

Carl,

you obviously have some interest in afterlife knowledge otherwise you wouldn't be here, I can't believe its pure mischief making.What I can't understand is why you expect Ginny's verifications to be your verifications. Suppose she did supply certain confirming details, your belief system will always have an 'out' - it was all collusion, delusion etc. This is why I am puzzled when  you paint Moen as some kind of Svengali figure, on the contrary he has always said you need your own verifications - second-hand ones won't do.

The question is how do you get those verifications ? A ' I demand proofs and I demand them now ! ' attitude which comes up from time to time on this board doesn't cut it. It doesn't work that way. Its much more subtle than that. I have some sympathy for the proof-demander as coming from a scientific background 20 years ago I 'knew' it was all hokum.

The real catch-22 situation is that those verifications don't come with a rigid mind-set and that rigid mind-set doesn't change without verifications ! Stale-mate. However, what can change it is a gentle loosening up of the Medusa mind-set. For me it was reading an impeccable  scientific report that I couldn't dismiss out of hand or an experience of a trusted family member. But what will do it for each person is unique to that person - we are all individuals. All I know is that without that 'loosening' up all evidence to the contrary falls on stony ground.

Good luck on your journey.  Smiley

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #41 - Feb 8th, 2013 at 12:51pm

Berserk2 wrote on Feb 7th, 2013 at 4:53pm:
The appearance of being "stuck" in a locked-in historical scene seems to be a standard feature of hauntings.  But does this mean that when the "trapped" soul manifests, it also concretizes the illusory presence of a cast of characters existing in that period, but currently present only as an empty thought forms?  In the elevator women's shared civil war scenario, was only one deceased soldier "present" against a background of several empty thought forms of surgeons, war wounded, etc.?   

When Vicky experienced the empty 4th floor, was she in fact sharing a thought form of that floor with a discarnate spirit whose presence was kept secret?   In other words, was she present in a parallel construct of that floor, which she might have needed if she were to have a shared NDE with a soul dying on that floor? 

When soul retrievals are performed, is the perception of a cartoony setting merely a reflection of the retrievee's thought forms?  When we contact a discarnate spirit during ADCs or NDEs, how much of what we see is a set of multiple thought forms emanating from that spirit?  How can we diffierentiate these thought forms from the genuine presence of other spirits and independent geographical locales in spirit planes?

When Robert Bruce has OBE visits to astral Rehab centers, he says that the "staff" (wandering nurses, nurses at desks, etc.) seem to be merely thought forms who can't be meaningfully engaged, but the visiting parents of the deceased in the rehab center seem to be the true parents?  What kinds of holographic games are being played during NDEs and ADCs anyway?  Do we really need to bring in "My Big Toe" here? 

Don

Don,

You're asking the same or similar questions I've wondered about for awhile now and I'm not sure if I have any concrete answers, except that most anything is possible within consciousness so maybe there are no concrete answers. 

If these things are looked at through a MBT viewpoint they'd likely be explained as the viewer switching reality frames or changing their focus of awareness for a few moments.  In essence, they may encounter a discarnate being "stuck" in a reality of the discarnate's own creation/experience.  (i.e. a soldier that died in battle.)  The viewer can see and interact with the discarnate, but all other information surrounding the circumstances comes from the historical database, which the viewer has accessed.  (i.e. surgeons, wounded men, etc. as in your first scenario.)  These images only appear to the viewer as a way to communicate the information stored in the historical database and perhaps that's why they appear as thought forms.  Visual images are very common ways to receive information from a database, though hearing, smelling, feeling, etc. can occur as well.

It may be possible that the viewer entered into a reality that was created by the discarnate or perhaps even groups of discarnates so that the awareness of the energy is present at the physical location.  Below is a link to a recent post by TC that I found interesting.  It seems to touch on this idea.
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7636&p=65583#p65583

I had to go through a few belief system crashes to allow myself to be open minded enough to allow myself to consider new information and gain understanding from that new information, yet I strive to remain skeptical enough so that what I learn/test/experience doesn't turn into yet another belief system.  Luckily... or not, I seem to be a natural born analyzer, which I find myself doing almost constantly.  Not necessarily always a good thing because it increases the uncertainty levels to uncomfortable limits. lol Roll Eyes

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #42 - Feb 8th, 2013 at 4:35pm

Carl and others,

Years back, when Ginny was more active in her retrieval work and was posting her experiences, I was probably her chief nemesis,  but not because I opposed her retrieval claims on ideological grounds; rather, because her retrievals, if genuine, were as important as any breakthrough work in postmortem consciousness.  Yes, I pressed her for verifications, partly because of my disillusionment with my own unverified retrieval of Janet.  But if I'm wrong about my retrieval of Janet, then my efforts in that regard are as important as anything I've ever atempted, because these efforts imply that I have an eternal opportunity to bless and (if necessary) retrieve each soul who has crossed my path without my maximizing my chance to make a decisive difference in their lives.   So Ginny's retrieval work merits skeptical respect and follow-up precisely because it is potentially so trail-blazing and crucial to the concept that PUL never need give up permanently on anyone. 

That said,  there are 3 important concessions to make to Ginny's research: (1) Her penetrations of  "the inky black void" usually occurred during waking consciousnessness; and so, the layer of consciousness in which she operated is fascinating in its elusiveness and needs more careful study.

(2) If you consider her methodology, there is no reason to believe that her guides would place a premium on my skeptical research orientation; rather, these guides simply wanted an incarnate soul (in this case, Ginny) to exploit her incarnate advantages in retrievals.  The reasons for such advantages were never clear to me, though I can't deny them!

(3) Ginny is a bright lady who wanted to comply with verification requests, and indeed, did have a verification of sorts in her retrieval of her grandfather by an etheric sea.  As I recall, the verification involved a later confirmation of her grandpa's Masonic beliefs, when in fact Ginny didn't even know he had been a Mason at the time of the retrieval.  Ginny may have been performing vital soul work, which simply wasn't conducive to the confirmatory parameters that I longed for!  I hope she continues.  Perhaps, unexpected breakthroughs await her.

Don

IP Logged

carl

Reply #43 - Feb 9th, 2013 at 12:15am

Berserk2 wrote on Feb 8th, 2013 at 4:35pm:
Carl and others,

Years back, when Ginny was more active in her retrieval work and was posting her experiences, I was probably her chief nemesis,  but not because I opposed her retrieval claims on ideological grounds; rather, because her retrievals, if genuine, were as important as any breakthrough work in postmortem consciousness.  Yes, I pressed her for verifications, partly because of my disillusionment with my own unverified retrieval of Janet.  But if I'm wrong about my retrieval of Janet, then my efforts in that regard are as important as anything I've ever atempted, because these efforts imply that I have an eternal opportunity to bless and (if necessary) retrieve each soul who has crossed my path without my maximizing my chance to make a decisive difference in their lives.   So Ginny's retrieval work merits skeptical respect and follow-up precisely because it is potentially so trail-blazing and crucial to the concept that PUL never need give up permanently on anyone. 

That said,  there are 3 important concessions to make to Ginny's research: (1) Her penetrations of  "the inky black void" usually occurred during waking consciousnessness; and so, the layer of consciousness in which she operated is fascinating in its elusiveness and needs more careful study.

(2) If you consider her methodology, there is no reason to believe that her guides would place a premium on my skeptical research orientation; rather, these guides simply wanted an incarnate soul (in this case, Ginny) to exploit her incarnate advantages in retrievals.  The reasons for such advantages were never clear to me, though I can't deny them!

(3) Ginny is a bright lady who wanted to comply with verification requests, and indeed, did have a verification of sorts in her retrieval of her grandfather by an etheric sea.  As I recall, the verification involved a later confirmation of her grandpa's Masonic beliefs, when in fact Ginny didn't even know he had been a Mason at the time of the retrieval.  Ginny may have been performing vital soul work, which simply wasn't conducive to the confirmatory parameters that I longed for!  I hope she continues.  Perhaps, unexpected breakthroughs await her.

Don

Don. You are so much an intellectual-religious "Smart Ass!" But your comments about Ginny ring so true. LOL! Ha, Ha, Ha. She's back because she's lost again. Be gentle with her, old boy. Carl. 

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #44 - Feb 11th, 2013 at 2:01am

But your comments about Ginny ring so true. LOL! Ha, Ha, Ha. She's back because she's lost again. Be gentle with her, old boy. Carl. 

Carl, please at least try to read my posts. It is you, not Ginny, who is the lost ball in the tall weeds.  When she was active, she honed her gifts and applied Bruce's methods admirably.  Her retrievals, however assessed, were waking explorations of levels of consciousness that are poorly understood.  In that sense, she is a pioneer who exempifies more than you or myself the experiences this website was designed to showcase.  Her retrievals, if genuine, (and I don't know for a fact that they were not) were profound acts of liberation performed for needy trapped souls.  You, on the other hand, have never to my knowledge expressed even one helpful or creative idea.  You only ridicule valuable contributors to this site.  The only skill you display is that of a troll who at times excretes sufficient venom to discourage intelligent discussion. 

Don

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.