Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Out of sync with physical reality? (Read 22225 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Out of sync with physical reality?
Reply #15 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 10:01pm

SHSS,

That's very interesting.  I listened to the link.  So is this guy a spiritual speaker?  What's with the comedy angle of it?  I like what he said and how simple he explained it.  Looking at physical reality from a higher consciousness perspective, and the color just represents the chakra level. 

It sounds like I had the same type of experience once!  I saw the color orange as well but this was in the middle of the day and I knew I wasn't sleeping.  I came home from taking my kids to preschool, and when I walked into the house there was an orange hue everywhere like a haze or fog.  It came up from the floor to about 5 feet above the floor level.  I panicked and thought I was in the wrong house, because even though I recognized my furniture, I knew that I wasn't "recognizing" reality the same way I normally did.  I actually ran out the door and stood on my front porch.  Of course then I realized, well if this is my front porch then this is obviously my house!  Not to mention the fact that my key worked!!  So I went back in.  The orange hue was still there.  As I stood there, I had the sudden awareness that someone was inside my house.  I knew for certain because I could feel and sense it.  I searched quickly but found no one.  The orange hue vanished and I assumed it went away because I had shifted awareness and was just no longer preceiving it.

All these years I just assumed that what I saw, the orange hue, was the aura of the man in my house.  You see, a few minutes later I did find out there was a man in my house, except he was actually in the crawl space below the house.  He was the phone repairman!  I had no idea he was there.  He had let himself into my backyard while I was gone, and he entered the crawl space from the back of the house.  All these years I assumed that the orange haze I was seeing was his aura. 

But now that you shared this link, I have to agree with this guy...that I was somehow looking at physical reality from one vibrational level up above normal physical reality perception.  Wow, that's really neat.  I'm so glad you showed me that. 

In my book I shared the experience of when I had my son in the hospital and was severely ill and at risk of dying from pre-eclampsia.  My husband awoke me in the night to talk to me in the hospital room, and when I opened my eyes I could see him as purple.  He had a purple glow around him.  When I told him, he panicked and got the nurse.  When she came in she had a green aura around her.  I knew that the experience was brought on by the serious state I was in healthwise, but I knew it was no hallucination. 

I never knew why I was seeing them through these colors.  I knew it was about "the aura" but I had assumed it was their aura.  But from that link you just shared, now I'm understanding that I was seeing them through the levels of my own aura, is that right?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #16 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 10:03pm

Vicky wrote on Feb 4th, 2013 at 8:58pm:
I hate to make it sound like I have these kinds of things happen all the time, I don't.  They are rare.  I'm quite a rational, reasonable, logical, and normal person and don't do drugs, drink, or have any mental illness.  But I trust that there's a reason for what I'm experiencing even if I don't have answers to them all.  Most of my visions and clairvoyance are common experiences which end up coming true in the near future, giving me that direct and immediate verification that tells me I can trust my clairvoyance to be a real sense of perception.  Like I said though, there are a few of the really weird ones that still don't make sense to me.

I've had clairvoyance things too in the past. They are also rare although since my 20th or so I had quite a number of them. It was often quite difficult for me to accept what was shown to me because actually what was shown or told was not too very pleasant.
In one case I had a vision that was to take place about 10 years later. It was told to me at the moment I got it. I found that so stupid that I refused to accept it, but about 10 years later it did come true.

I think it's important, like you say, to be grounded. Because that enables you to come back at your normal present situation and better evaluate what has happened to you. I have dealt with this issue many times. It's nice to be taken away in your mind to all kinds of experiences but if you are in traffic at the same time you do have to be aware of traffic too to avoid any accidents. That's what kept me from going too far in being lifted up in my mind with a spiritual experience.

In my case with clairvoyance I always stay aware of my environment and after the image I get from the future there is usually some short contact with a spiritual guide to clarify or to confirm what I have seen.

Over time I have become mature enough to not to question a clairvoyant thing anymore, but it was a step that I had to take. That step involved to be kind to my spiritual guides and not to question them anymore. It was something they asked from me because in the end they were only trying to help me and it is not nice to them if I throw it back in their face saying it's stupid or unbelievable or things like that.

It's been a few years now since I had the last clairvoyant experience but I do get regular help from my guides in more daily situations, like how to respond to replies on forums on the internet.

It's a never ending process. There is always something new to learn and there is always room to improve my well being.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #17 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 10:08pm

Ralph,  Thanks for your support and comments.  I love the Twilight Zone too, by the way!  I like your simple take on my experience, that I psychically saw the place at another time when no one else was there. 

Mogenblue, I too have had to learn to just accept and not question it.  Being too critical has a way of immediately shutting down the connection.  I still have a long way to go as far as trusting or knowing how to respond to what I receive, but I'm learning.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #18 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 10:57pm

Hi Vicky,

I loved hearing your stories of the colors, thanks for sharing.  This has been going on with me too.  Many times, I’ve seen brilliant blue sparkles, and have been told that it’s the aura.  Several so-called dead spirits have shown themselves to me like a fourth of July display of brilliant colored fireworks, living mandala’s, and symbols.

Have you heard of Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts?  Well, Daryl Anka channels Bashar, an extraterrestrial being.  These two channels share the same teachings, and even though they may sound slightly different, it’s just a matter of semantics.  The message is the same.

I’m aware that this may sound a little ‘off the wall’ if you are not familiar with this kind of teaching, but it has proven itself right for me, for many years.  There are tons of YouTube videos of Bashar’s teachings.  I love his sense of humor.

I don’t know, but you may have been seeing both their aura’s, and your own vibrational levels.  It gets really exciting, doesn’t it?   Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 11:11pm

SHSS wrote on Feb 4th, 2013 at 10:57pm:
Hi Vicky,

I loved hearing your stories of the colors, thanks for sharing.  This has been going on with me too.  Many times, I’ve seen brilliant blue sparkles, and have been told that it’s the aura.  Several so-called dead spirits have shown themselves to me like a fourth of July display of brilliant colored fireworks, living mandala’s, and symbols.

Have you heard of Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts?  Well, Daryl Anka channels Bashar, an extraterrestrial being.  These two channels share the same teachings, and even though they may sound slightly different, it’s just a matter of semantics.  The message is the same.

I’m aware that this may sound a little ‘off the wall’ if you are not familiar with this kind of teaching, but it has proven itself right for me, for many years.  There are tons of YouTube videos of Bashar’s teachings.  I love his sense of humor.

I don’t know, but you may have been seeing both their aura’s, and your own vibrational levels.  It gets really exciting, doesn’t it?   Smiley

I've heard of Seth but I never studied any of it.  As far as channelers go, I'm not really into that kind of stuff.  But like I said, I liked this guy Bashar's explanation for the colors.  It's at least some kind of explanation that seemed to make sense.  But I agree with you, it's likely I was seeing their auras through my own vibration levels.  It's really very interesting. 

Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #20 - Feb 5th, 2013 at 10:38am

Quote:
Kathy, were you scared as a child when that happened to you? I think Mogenblue is right about consciousness being open to these types of experiences. I've had more than a fair share for one person, but I think I must be wired this way. Kathy, I always think of your experience with the car, you should have crashed but instead went right through it, right? Vicky

Vicky,

During the event I wasn't scared at all.  It just seemed surreal.  I've always loved thunderstorms.  Maybe because of the energy, so when I heard the crack of thunder and took off running, it was more of a thrill than fear.  It also occurs to me, especially after reading Rondele's post that things like this could be similar to having a vision where one suddenly taps into the memory of consciousness and views the time frame similar to a mini movie.  That happens to me quite often, but usually I'm aware of both my normal physical reality and the vision at the same time.

I asked TC if he thought the incident with my car was switching reality frames and he didn't think so because of several factors:  I saw the woman in the other car and she saw me.  The man driving didn't see me.  During the event I was conscious of moving through substance like Jello and was surrounded with brilliant white light.  When the event concluded my car had turned the corner, shut itself off and I was sitting there trembling uncontrollably for at least 10 minutes before I could start the car and drive to work.  During the entire event I was completely and totally calm and at peace.  That feeling of peacefulness last several hours.  So I guess the only thing I can say is... thank you to God, guardian angels, guides or whoever saved our lives.

Actually I think everyone is "wired" for having these experiences, and they can and do happen as we spiritually mature by getting rid of fear and ego so our inner core being can up well like a fountain into our physical consciousness.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Feb 5th, 2013 at 12:05pm

An interesting thread. It has me remembering a time a few years ago when I was sitting inside my apartment on a sunny, quiet morning. I heard a loud thump downstairs, outside. A huge tree branch had fallen onto the driveway nearly right in front of my door, making quite the impact. It was huge, really huge, and much too heavy for someone to handle by themselves or even with another person. No one was around. I remember being grateful it had not hurt anyone. Shortly afterwards, within a few minutes, it seemed to me, it disappeared. I opened the door, was shocked that it was gone, and saw someone come around the side of the building. I asked them about it, if they had seen it. No. It seemed impossible to me, so much so that I told my mother about it. It still "bothers" me to this day.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #22 - Feb 5th, 2013 at 7:33pm

Vicky,

Yea taking another ride up to the 4th floor probably wouldn't do much for you. I was thinking along the lines of going within, while in a relaxed state, and re-experiencing that feeling you had...like filling up with PUL by revisiting or remembering the feel of a certain moment that was powerfully loving. State Specific Memory is a better way of explaining it--which Bruce teaches to enable explorers to recall more of their afterlife experiences.

Gin

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #23 - Feb 5th, 2013 at 8:25pm

Greetings Vicky.

Doing what Ginny said sounds like good advice, except for telling you not to revisit the 4th floor. If I were you, I would be going back to the 4th floor right away and see if it brings back any memories. Revisiting places I've been to have many times brought back old memories. Also, even though some years have passed, it's possible that the nurse you talked to could still be working there.

For a little levity, all of this talk reminds me of when I was stationed at Yakota AB in Japan back in 1980 and 1981 while in the Air Force. The base hospital reserved the whole 4th floor as a mental ward. My friends and I sometimes joked about having to behave ourselves or we would end up on the 4th floor. Sure enough, one of my friends got drunk and stole a gas tank from someone's motorcycle because he wanted it real bad for his own bike. They put him on the 4th floor for a week of evaluation. My friends and I visited him and we all laughed about him ending up in there. After his vacation week with comic books and crayons, he decided to behave from then on.    Cheesy

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #24 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 1:24am

Vicky,
You and Roger have just provided an important [paranormal?] experience genre never discussed on this site.  It is important to expand the range of such experiences as much as possible because mislabelled experiences might get confused with conventional OBEs or phasing. 

I have often wanted to visit Gettysburg, not just because I'm a Civil War buff, but because there is an excellent "Haunted Gettysburg" tour.  I saw a TV show about some of the more remarkable hauntings.  Two women get in an elevator at an old Civil War era remodelled building, but when they get off, their floor relives the battle.  Men are dressed in period piece clothing.  Wounded soldiers are moaning and screaming and limbs are being amputated.  Surgeons stare at the tourists quizzically as if to say, "What the Hell are you doing here?"  The terrified women close the elevator door and hurry back upstairs from whence they entered the elevator.  They bring other witnesses down to see the mayhem, but now no one is there; there is no activity!

I'm also reminded of the shared NDEs described in the new book by Ray Moody and Paul Perry.  The room in which shared NDEs occur seems the same, except that the room's geometry oddly changes.  The healthy witnesses can now share their dying loved one's past life review, complete with the feelings of all participants.  So in a sense, these witnesses seem to enter a kind of time warp.  Fascinating stuff!

So Roger is a card-carrying Sethian, eh?   Scary!

Btw, I've been gone because I have just encountered a phenomenon I've often seen--many parishioners and their friends dying unexpectedly in rapid succession.  One [Brad] was a respected doctor in his mid-50s, who was a scrupulous vegan and worked out daily at our local fitness center.   Brad died on his snowmobile of a heart attack.  Another was a suicide by a friend's son.  Then 2 church members fell in their homes.  One {Jim] died of the effects of the resulting concussion.  I was very close to Jim. Jim had just taken in a little dog he found shivering on a snow pile in the middle of a street.  He took the dog to a house at random in the next parallel street, knocked on the door, and asked if the guy knew who owned the dog.  The guy pointed out the house  of a blind lady who lives a block away.  Jim knocks on her door and returns her guide dog.  Then Howard fell out of his bed in a nursing home, when the staff were screaming about a fire in the home.  Howard had pneumonia, and could not cope with this fall.  I had just visited him, and he was joyful and lucid; but now he no longer knows who he was or who I am!  Nor can he speak!  Then just now, my Dad calls and says my Mom fell in her bathroom, only to be discovered the next morning by Dad.  Fortunately, Mom seems OK now.  But I was worried, given the fate of the 2 men, whose fall I mentioned.  There were other deaths as well.  I have no idea why deaths seem to come in bunches like this for extended church families; I just know that they do!

Don

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #25 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 10:50am

That is very interesting Beserk,

Would you mind starting a new thread on this so we can all focus on your death experiences?

I know it sounds funny, but from what you say it seems like death comes in trances. Like they have processed some people from earth and are ready for a new trance.

Nothing disobedient meant. That's just how it looks on the first face.

Anyway, I am vegan too and I take it very easy. I should exercise more but it's a bit too cold outside here in the Netherlands at the moment.

I am using Rum (37.5%) to develop more social aspects in myself..... .. .
It's a long stretch but I know you understand, Don.

Please have a good day,
Frits  Smiley

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:36am

Hi Don-

Well I'm a card carrying NRA Life Member but not quite there yet re. Seth.  But some of the things he (aka Jane Roberts) says make sense to me.  Like no such thing as linear time.  Other things?  Not so much.

Btw I forgot something I think is interesting re. the experience my mom's nephew had.  Not only did he see the people and horses, and heard the noises from the clopping of the hooves and wagon wheels, BUT he also distinctly remembered the strong, pungent smells associated with horses!

So this raises a question....do you know of any other NDEs or OBEs or lucid dreams where the olfactory senses came into play?  I don't recall anything along those lines.

Any thoughts?

Sorry to hear of all the deaths.  My mother used to say things happen in 3s.  Looks like you exceeded that number!

R

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #27 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 3:57pm

I can tell you that in my medical practice, I can go many months without seeing a single death, and then often there are 2-3 at a time.  I can't explain it, but it happens so often in clusters, that if I attend to one patient who passes over, I will sometimes tell the secretaries that we have to brace ourselves for another 1-2.  This happened about 3 months ago. 

Sorry for your losses Don.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #28 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 4:57pm

Quote:
I'm also reminded of the shared NDEs described in the new book by Ray Moody and Paul Perry.  The room in which shared NDEs occur seems the same, except that the room's geometry oddly changes.  The healthy witnesses can now share their dying loved one's past life review, complete with the feelings of all participants.  So in a sense, these witnesses seem to enter a kind of time warp.  Fascinating stuff!

A few years ago Roger sent me a book to read, "Lighted Passages" if I remember the name correctly.  My pc crashed a couple years ago and I loss the notes I'd taken while reading it, but I'm wondering if the passing of the daughter described in the book wasn't a shared death experience?  Too bad I loss all my notes.  There were some very interesting things in the book that I could identify with.

Sounds like you have had a busy time.  I'm sorry to hear of your losses.

K

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #29 - Feb 6th, 2013 at 8:02pm

Berserk2 wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 at 1:24am:
I have often wanted to visit Gettysburg, not just because I'm a Civil War buff, but because there is an excellent "Haunted Gettysburg" tour.  I saw a TV show about some of the more remarkable hauntings.  Two women get in an elevator at an old Civil War era remodelled building, but when they get off, their floor relives the battle.  Men are dressed in period piece clothing.  Wounded soldiers are moaning and screaming and limbs are being amputated.  Surgeons stare at the tourists quizzically as if to say, "What the Hell are you doing here?"  The terrified women close the elevator door and hurry back upstairs from whence they entered the elevator.  They bring other witnesses down to see the mayhem, but now no one is there; there is no activity!

Don

I can't believe you mentioned that.  I totally know episode you're talking about.  I remember seeing that story years ago!  This concept is so intriguing to me since I've read a few books about the subject.  I'd love to have my own experience out of time, seeing and interacting with people from the past, but just not wanting to be scared out of my wits about it.

Sorry to hear of all the deaths so close to you, but yeah that stuff does come up in groups seems like.   

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.