Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Malicious website redirect uploaded (Read 14974 times)
carl

Re: Malicious website redirect uploaded
Reply #15 - Feb 11th, 2013 at 11:47pm

Yes. I owe Ginny an apology. I now say that I apologize, and also say I'm sorry, for the remarks that I said she accused me off, which I initially denied, but were true upon reflection. I still think, and believe that your so called retrievals are nothing more than personal-internal sub-conscious generated imagery based on your deep personal belief systems. Carl.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 12:06am

carl wrote on Feb 11th, 2013 at 11:47pm:
Yes. I owe Ginny an apology. I now say that I apologize, and also say I'm sorry, for the remarks that I said she accused me off, which I initially denied, but were true upon reflection. I still think, and believe that your so called retrievals are nothing more than personal-internal sub-conscious generated imagery based on your deep personal belief systems. Carl. 

I post on multiple spiritual websites. Now my posts are re-directed here as malware.  Thanks. Bruce! You are only protecting you huge money making 'imagination' scam'. Carl.        

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 6:03am

Carl,

If you had ever used Bruce's materials, such as his meditation cds, you would realize that he created these with the most loving of intentions. This world is fortunate that it has a variety of creative and caring individuals who create such products for us, so that we can explore our minds and hearts in different ways. He offers workshops because people want to attend them, just like many others who offer a service.

If his methods are not for you, that's fine. No one has ever said you have to use them. And no one's forcing anyone else to use them either.

So, you're really barking up the wrong tree. Making the kinds of personal comments about people here that you have, on a regular basis, is just plain disruptive. No one minds that you have an opinion, but there are more constructive ways to communicate.

Occasionally, I find some of your comments slightly amusing. If you worked on a more positive approach, you could really develop that sense of humor of yours into something that people enjoy. However, the way you do it just doesn't work here, and it just disturbs people for no good reason.

You have an opinion, and that's a fact, but you are not the only person in the room. So, if people repeatedly ask you to back off, it might be wise to do that. This forum is really just another room we live in, just like anywhere else.

I hope you won't be offended by anything I have said. I don't know you, but I do wish you well. And you did apologize. I think that counts for something.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #18 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 9:00pm

Quote:
rondele wrote on Jan 29th, 2013 at 7:32pm:
Doc-

First of all those pics he posted supposedly show that it was a drone and not the Boeing Flight #77 that hit the Pentagon.  This is absolutely bogus stuff and no wonder it's got malware.

Why humor him by even opening it?  People who peddle that crap are beneath contempt.

R

"people who peddle that crap are beneath contempt"

really? people who don't believe the "right" thing are beneath contempt? how about disliking the "idea" but still respecting the person? .... or how about giving a link to a more "credible" source?

This is not being directed at you isee, but at Rondele, as I wish to give you isee my end of post blessings. Ok, R girl. What do you think of this video!?? Enjoy it!.......isee(Justin). Blessings and love  Carl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqsqnRLx5qM

IP Logged

carl

Ignorant and Spitefull Rondele! A scorned Woman!
Reply #19 - Feb 19th, 2014 at 4:16am

carl wrote on Feb 14th, 2014 at 9:00pm:
Quote:
rondele wrote on Jan 29th, 2013 at 7:32pm:
Doc-

First of all those pics he posted supposedly show that it was a drone and not the Boeing Flight #77 that hit the Pentagon.  This is absolutely bogus stuff and no wonder it's got malware.

Why humor him by even opening it?  People who peddle that crap are beneath contempt.

R

"people who peddle that crap are beneath contempt"

really? people who don't believe the "right" thing are beneath contempt? how about disliking the "idea" but still respecting the person? .... or how about giving a link to a more "credible" source?

This is not being directed at you isee, but at Rondele, as I wish to give you isee my end of post blessings. Ok, R girl. What do you think of this video!?? Enjoy it!.......isee(Justin). Blessings and love  Carl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqsqnRLx5qM

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.