Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Famous people in your dreams (Read 5707 times)
Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Famous people in your dreams
Oct 21st, 2012 at 2:19pm

Have you ever had famous or well known people appear in your dreams?

There are some people who are quite well known here in Holland who took part in some of my dreams. I won't name them because you will probably not know them anyway.
But I have also met some very well known people from abroad in my dreams. The most striking example of that was earlier this year when I met with president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle. I met them in the house where I grew up. It was a very nice and pleasent meeting. Though very short.

That this happened in my parental home could maybe mean that my parents had some kind of influence to make this happen, but I'm not sure of that.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Re: Famous people in your dreams
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 3:04pm

omg -- funny that you should mention it.... I thought about posting this morning and didn't think it was worth bothering, but

Now That You Asked (!)

I had a dream last night with Brad Pitt in it, and he was my, ahem, partner in the dream, such a sweetie. We weren't doing much except maybe getting some breakfast together, and there was a woman in the dream that was meeting with us, maybe an older woman, can't really remember. But, my "dream" Brad Pitt was just a really nice guy. It was a great dream, one of those that you wake up and think, hmmn, not bad, not bad at all...

Interesting, though, that I was thinking about it in the following way when I awoke.

I thought to myself: "Self, if this dream has any importance whatsoever, you will show me that it does. Self, there will be some indication, some sign forthcoming that it has relevance to my future."

A silly thought like that.

And there you are, asking about famous people in dreams, just like that. Maybe a silly thing, but that's how "the universe" talks to me. People can imagine that THE UNIVERSE in all its MAJESTY doesn't care a whit about us, but I have to disagree. It's a very personal UNIVERSE when it all comes right down to it.
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:45pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 7:45am

Very interesting indeed, isee.

Brad Pitt is a nice looking guy. I looked up some pictures of him on internet.

So, I don't look much like Brad. Do you think there is a future for you and me in store?
Do you think we will have breakfast somewhere in the future together?  Grin

- Mogy

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 11:17am

Hmmn, Mogy, maybe we will have breakfast sometime -- stranger things are known to have happened. : )

But the point is, sometimes I have a dream and then there is something else directly related to that dream that pops up where I can see it...like your question about famous people in your dreams.

And maybe that's just my imagination, just the brain's natural job of making connections. I'll grant that possibility, but sometimes it seems like a little more than that.

It's coincidence, the power of "seeming" coincidence, not something that anyone other than myself should necessarily believe, just something I notice from time to time.

And it makes me feel good, kind of like there is an order to things, a benevolent overtone to my life.

I don't claim to have magical powers, but there are some odd things that happen in this life that can make you wonder sometimes.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 11:27am

Everybody has magical powers. We were one with God before the Big Bang. It's a matter of time to make those powers our own.

We are all part of a magical universe. We are all connected in a spiritual way. God is all around us and within us.

We are all sparks of God on our way to reunite consciously with Him.
That's going to take a long time to happen. Don't try to reach that here on Earth. It's not going to happen here.

I could tell you more about this, but I will save it for breakfast   Grin

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2013 at 8:03am

Actors and such appear at times. I usually try to see them as representing something symbolically. Like what they or their most known roles represent to me - how I think of them.

IP Logged

henri

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2013 at 10:07pm

I have hhad famous people appear in my dreams and it is very common. Apparently the qualities they represent to you are the reason why you see particular famous people

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.