Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How I think sex works in the Afterlife (Read 10184 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
How I think sex works in the Afterlife
Jun 15th, 2012 at 11:51pm

SEX IN THE AFTERLIFE

Dual intercourse would mean something more specific than universal charity. It would be special communion with the sexually complementary; something a man can have only with a woman and a woman only with a man. We are made complete by such union. The souls in heaven must still take on the aspects of male and female to make spiritual merging and the ecstasy of merging with another compatible soul joyful and glorious

There is no marriage in heaven just like Jesus told us, it just makes no sense.

The relationship need not be confined to one in Heaven, monogamy is for earthly union.

I think there must be some special ``kindred souls'' in Heaven that we are designed to feel a special sexual/ heavenly love for. That would be the Heavenly solution to the earthly riddle of why in the world John falls for Mary, of all people, and not for Jane, and why romantic lovers feel their love is fated, "in the stars'', “made in Heaven''.

As there are no wicked minds in heaven.

I believe God does put few restrictions on his perfected heavenly creatures. There are countless soul mates for each person or soul, spirit to experience blissful union and pleasure and it would be boring and meaningless to be confined to one or a few partners given that we have exist in an eternal moment of the ever changing now. “Not this is just something that seems logical to me, not something I know for sure:

It would not feel apart from or opposed to the God-relationship, but a part of it or a consequence of it: His design, the wave of His baton. It would also be totally unself-conscious and unselfish: the ethical goodness of agape external, and without selfishness or animal drives.
We know Heaven by earthly clues.

Let us try to read all the clues in earthly intercourse. It has three levels of meaning: the subhuman, or animal; the superhuman, or divine; and the specifically human. (All three levels exist in us humans.)

Specifically human reasons for intercourse include the desire to express personal love. As to the first, there is no marriage in Heaven.

As there can be no wrong in heaven spiritual, union between any souls like soul must happen.

I think there will probably be millions of more adequate ways to express love than the clumsy ecstasy of fitting two bodies together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

This spiritual intercourse with God and other souls in the afterlife, is the ecstasy hinted at earthly sexual intercourse, physical or spiritual. It is the ultimate reason why sexual passion is so strong, so different from other passions, so heavy with suggestions of profound meanings that just elude our grasp. No mere practical needs account for it.

No mere animal drive explains it. No animal falls in love, writes profound romantic poetry, or sees sex as a symbol of the ultimate meaning of life, sexuality is a foretaste of that self-giving, that losing and finding the self in another being.. That is what we long for; that is why we tremble to stand outside ourselves in the other, to give our whole selves, body and soul: because we are images of God who like us is a sexual being.

We love the other sex because God loves us.

In addition, this earthly love is so passionate because Heaven is full of passion, of energy and dynamism... Earthly sex is the shadow, and our lives are a process so that we can share in the of the Heavenly fire so that we can endure and rejoice in the of eternal spiritual sexual union with any soul mate we desire in the afterlife..

I am sure in heaven we who have not found our real soul mate while on earth, will find this special being in the afterlife.

What do you think?

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Re: How I think sex works in the Afterlife
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 1:27am

I find sex a very interesting topic. It is an essential emotion in our existance. Without it you cannot give birth to a new soul to continue its evolution on Earth. So sex is essential and absolutely necessary.

From what I understand sex in heaven will change from having intercourse to a spiritual kind of love which is best compared to the love of father and mother for their children. It expands to motherhood and fatherhood for everything that lives, so not only for their own children but every other life.

Intercourse does happen in the first two or three spheres of light, but no more in the fourth sphere of light. But there is also a significant difference between Masters of Light that live there permanently and people that still have to return to Earth.
People that do not need to return to Earth go through the proces of being reborn in an Earth body, but before they really come into Earth existance, before they are actually born, they consciously break it off and return to the spheres of light. Then they grow up overthere and will never be reborn again on Earth.
So they are reborn in the spheres of light and have not had contact with the Earth sphere and everything that goes with it. They have an entirely spiritual youth, their being is entirely spiritual and has no longer bonds to Earth.

I think this may make it easier to making the step to having no intercourse anymore. Because I understand that from the fourth sphere of light Masters no longer have sexual intercourse anymore.
They do have it again on the next planet, because that's necessary to give life to another soul but overthere sex would only be to that purpose. Souls on the next planet have a completely different love and attitude to each other.

Souls on the next planet are souls that completed their evolution on Earth and moved up in the spheres of light. They moved up from the seventh sphere of light. As I understand you would be baffled if you meet a Master of the seventh sphere of light from the love and understanding that they have.

I also understand that sex in the spheres of light is not excluded to one person in particular. You can have it with many other people.

There is one special soul for you, your soul mate. It is more common then exception that you meet with your twin soul in the spheres of light. That is a result of your karma. It means that usually one has to wait a number of years for the other, either to fullfill it's karma on Earth or to reach the same level of love to be reunited again.

You do meet your soul mate regularly on Earth in many lives but often you break up that relation for all sorts of reasons.

People must change their love from passionate intimate love for each other to the parental love for everything that lives.
I do need more backup from the spheres of light to understand that. I am an Earthling and I would be disappointed if I had no sexual intercourse or something even better then that in the spheres of light.

I would be ready to battle it out overthere...

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:51pm

As long as we define ourselves as being separate from God, then we will have desires and needs, and operate from the ego in one way or another.  As such, until we mature, we will likely have the desire to have the attention, pleasure and contact of intimacy that is between us and another during this time of voluntary separation from God.

A higher understanding of love strips away the ego, (but NOT the uniqueness of the individual).  Thus, we learn, gradually, that the highest love comes from love of God and service to others.  When we learn this, and really feel this, we are less inclined to act out of pure ego-based desire.  Hence, the decreased need for sex or one-on-one intimacy.  I admit, I haven't reached this plane myself.  But, it is part of my understanding, that the forces that draw us toward sex (aside from physical pheromones, and biology), will naturally change, as our understanding of love matures over time. 

I have heard it said from numerous sources that there is a form of sexual intimacy in the focus 27 and immediate "heavens" right after life.   How long you stay there or move on, is likely up to you. 

We seem to have the ability to choose.

Matthew

IP Logged

harvey

Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 5:31pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 11:51pm:
SEX IN THE AFTERLIFE

Dual intercourse would mean something more specific than universal charity. It would be special communion with the sexually complementary; something a man can have only with a woman and a woman only with a man. We are made complete by such union. The souls in heaven must still take on the aspects of male and female to make spiritual merging and the ecstasy of merging with another compatible soul joyful and glorious

There is no marriage in heaven just like Jesus told us, it just makes no sense.

The relationship need not be confined to one in Heaven, monogamy is for earthly union.

I think there must be some special ``kindred souls'' in Heaven that we are designed to feel a special sexual/ heavenly love for. That would be the Heavenly solution to the earthly riddle of why in the world John falls for Mary, of all people, and not for Jane, and why romantic lovers feel their love is fated, "in the stars'', “made in Heaven''.

As there are no wicked minds in heaven.

I believe God does put few restrictions on his perfected heavenly creatures. There are countless soul mates for each person or soul, spirit to experience blissful union and pleasure and it would be boring and meaningless to be confined to one or a few partners given that we have exist in an eternal moment of the ever changing now. “Not this is just something that seems logical to me, not something I know for sure:

It would not feel apart from or opposed to the God-relationship, but a part of it or a consequence of it: His design, the wave of His baton. It would also be totally unself-conscious and unselfish: the ethical goodness of agape external, and without selfishness or animal drives.
We know Heaven by earthly clues.

Let us try to read all the clues in earthly intercourse. It has three levels of meaning: the subhuman, or animal; the superhuman, or divine; and the specifically human. (All three levels exist in us humans.)

Specifically human reasons for intercourse include the desire to express personal love. As to the first, there is no marriage in Heaven.

As there can be no wrong in heaven spiritual, union between any souls like soul must happen.

I think there will probably be millions of more adequate ways to express love than the clumsy ecstasy of fitting two bodies together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

This spiritual intercourse with God and other souls in the afterlife, is the ecstasy hinted at earthly sexual intercourse, physical or spiritual. It is the ultimate reason why sexual passion is so strong, so different from other passions, so heavy with suggestions of profound meanings that just elude our grasp. No mere practical needs account for it.

No mere animal drive explains it. No animal falls in love, writes profound romantic poetry, or sees sex as a symbol of the ultimate meaning of life, sexuality is a foretaste of that self-giving, that losing and finding the self in another being.. That is what we long for; that is why we tremble to stand outside ourselves in the other, to give our whole selves, body and soul: because we are images of God who like us is a sexual being.

We love the other sex because God loves us.

In addition, this earthly love is so passionate because Heaven is full of passion, of energy and dynamism... Earthly sex is the shadow, and our lives are a process so that we can share in the of the Heavenly fire so that we can endure and rejoice in the of eternal spiritual sexual union with any soul mate we desire in the afterlife..

I am sure in heaven we who have not found our real soul mate while on earth, will find this special being in the afterlife.

What do you think?

Alan

Alan, Did you write this post yourself, or copy and pasted it from somewhere?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 5:31pm

Well put Doc.

DocM wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:51pm:
As long as we define ourselves as being separate from God, then we will have desires and needs, and operate from the ego in one way or another.  As such, until we mature, we will likely have the desire to have the attention, pleasure and contact of intimacy that is between us and another during this time of voluntary separation from God.

A higher understanding of love strips away the ego, (but NOT the uniqueness of the individual).  Thus, we learn, gradually, that the highest love comes from love of God and service to others.  When we learn this, and really feel this, we are less inclined to act out of pure ego-based desire.  Hence, the decreased need for sex or one-on-one intimacy.  I admit, I haven't reached this plane myself.  But, it is part of my understanding, that the forces that draw us toward sex (aside from physical pheromones, and biology), will naturally change, as our understanding of love matures over time. 

I have heard it said from numerous sources that there is a form of sexual intimacy in the focus 27 and immediate "heavens" right after life.   How long you stay there or move on, is likely up to you. 

We seem to have the ability to choose.

Matthew

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 8:23pm

hi all i beleive animals give more love to there partner in life than wat humans do,its alright saying it can be boring having only one partner but if this is supposed to be,then how come its not in every woman or mans instinct to do this,when you are with a partner and you love that partner so much ,he or she starts straying and the partner what is faithful and truly loves gets the most incredible hurt that takes a long while to get over,i know that its a learning experience ,a lesson, but its a cruel lesson,i should know ive had it happen to me,he treat me so bad and i spent years loving forgiving him and in the end i couldn't do it anymore.

its not easy to accept some things the way they are supposed to be,but then who is ever prepared for the world to be fine one minutue and then collapse round you the next minute,i see sex as the start of all my hell with him,the only good thing that come out of it for me was my children who have made it all worth it,they have all got luckier than there mom,they got loving partners and i couldnt bare for them to probably be hurt by there partners,dont even want to think about it.

sex not interested,it trapped with into a life of constant hurt from him and i wouldnt care if i never done it again,the way i feel about it at the moment ,i'd rather have a chicken curry and rice.

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #6 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 11:26pm

I like your talk juditha, but I disagree on your chicken curry and rice.
I want to start a new topic some day about vegetarism.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 3:00am

Hi This is an extract from my full account of my NDEs

Carnality does not exist in heaven but a similar soul pleasures ruled by altruist love are wonderfully experienced. In heaven we will be able to experience anything we desire such as controlled ecstasy, bliss and sublime joy, by mingling in love, merging completely into a cosmic mind to enjoy and relish eternal life with God and all other beings/souls of composite white light.

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love of our Creator, combined with the loving companionship of all the other joyful beings of goodness and light in this everlasting pure domain of light and life.
Every living thing is important to God, not only human souls are loved by God. God also loves animals and their souls return to him when they die. We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery. Plants are living things and have great group minds and souls as do the fishes of the sea, and plankton.

The great whales have highly advanced minds and souls and they are also beings that God blessed when he created our earth. There is a pet heaven, where all or beloved pets frolic joyfully, just waiting for us to join them. Their little minds and souls do not comprehend all our thoughts, but we can communicate with telepathy, just like we will do with other human souls in heaven.

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 3:13am

Quote:
Monegblue wrote; From what I understand sex in heaven will change from having intercourse to a spiritual kind of love which is best compared to the love of father and mother for their children. It expands to motherhood and fatherhood for everything that lives, so not only for their own children but every other life.

This is not true union in the afterlife can be very similar to sexual union between LOVERS in the earthly realm. But much more sustained, pleasurable and can also consist of many like souls in one glorious union.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 4:16am

Alan McDougall wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 at 3:13am:
This is not true union in the afterlife can be very similar to sexual union between LOVERS in the earthly realm. But much more sustained, pleasurable and can also consist of many like souls in one glorious union.

I agree with that but to my understanding it also depends in what sphere of light you are and wether you are there temporarily or permanent.

Master Zelanus explained very clearly in his book 'The Cycle of the Soul' how he made his transition to permanent Mastership by breaking off his last rebirth on Earth. It's written through Jozef Rulof of course but it is the story of his own life.

What you describe can be very well possible in the first and second sphere of light. But those are feelings that have attunement to the Earth. In the third sphere of light those feelings are reduced to a small inside desire and in the fourth sphere of light people are really free of all Earth feelings. In the fourth sphere of light they feel really at home. The fourth sphere is the first spiritual sphere that has no connection at all anymore with Earth bound feelings, it is a purely spiritual sphere.

The first three spheres of light have attunement to the Earth. The first the most, the third the least.

By breaking off his rebirth on Earth Master Zelanus enabled himself to become a complete spiritual being without any Earth bonds at all anymore. He was able to do that because his conscioussness was developed that far. It is not granted to you by God or anything, you have to do it yourself.
Everything in the spheres of light that is available can only be made your own by your own efforts. You get nothing for free, nobody overthere did. They all had to do it themselves and so do we.

So if I were to guess as to what my own attunement would be I think it could be theoretically the third at the most but more likely the second. And not be bragging about myself, I think I may have passed the first already.
And the question remains if I will be able to change my being overthere, once I pass over, from temporarily to permanent like Master Zelanus did. But that is still many years ahead.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 4:20am

hi mogunblue i have recently thought about not eating meat anymore as im starting to get this sense of guilt even if i look at it,i see the animal whenever i look at meat now,i have not eaten meat for a while now.

i felt a bit unhappy when i wrote that chicken curry and rice which i dont have anymore,i always have mushroom curry and rice now

i dont know why but so many of the ways i look at life now have changed since i was younger,being single has made me notice more about the world,i actually notice the flowers and the birds in the sky,all things i never really looked at before,i find the world starting to look beautiful,but the downside of that is like many things that put darkness into the world is animal cruelty,i sponser to little dogs that live in dog shelter ,which is a lovely place for them as they were rescued from cruelty and i also have two little dogs of my own.

i know that its gradually its crept up on me that im starting to become vegerterian.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #11 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 4:27am

I will start my topic on vegetarism soon, juditha

love and god bless you too,

Mogenblue / Frits

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 4:29am

hi alan and all. I know in my heart that my existence in the spiritworld is going to be a lot better than the one ive had on this earth plain,it gives me joy to read your NDE as there is so much in there that lets me know that there is nothing but love for us ,animals,plants and all living things,thanks for sharing this alan,i just wish it was like this on earth,but i dont think it ever will be.

its so hard sometimes to keep loving all in this world when you read about all the cruelty violence and pain inflicted by humans toward each other and animals,ive always beleived that animals have a soul.

ive always said, animal love is unconditional,human love comes with conditions.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #13 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 11:20pm

Juditha:

I am not so eager to start a relationship either anymore. I am also single.

I have peace in my life now. I fought very hard to achieve that.
I know I have been helped during that fight by my spiritual guides.
They also informed me that that fight would come at least one year in advance. Maybe two.
So I knew that fight would come at least one year before it really did. And I knew it was inevitable too.
The last information that that fight was to come was given by my grandad from the afterlife.

It was a fight to proof my sanity and to stand for my spiritual awareness, to defend the contact I had with the spiritual world. It was a terrible fight, but I prevailed. I was the undisputed winner.

To a small extent the information was given to me at least ten years earlier. I used that info in that fight. I stood for it.

It already happened more then five years ago.
You get nothing for free in your life.

Love and God bless
Mogenblue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.