Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Remote Viewing what happened 2000 years ago (Read 5610 times)
Oliver
Ex Member

Remote Viewing what happened 2000 years ago
Feb 20th, 2012 at 4:49pm

Hi all,

since i'm now official member of a Christian church, and visit divine service twice a week, I try to find out what happened 2000 years ago, and collect many puzzle pieces, in order to get a clearer view or vision of what happened.
Is anyone here interested to try remote viewing on it?
I'm not experienced with such things, but extremely interested in finding the truth, or at least a plausible and consistent version.

I get intuitive directives sometimes, what I shall do, like in this case, I was directed to become member of this church, and then to research about Jesus and Christianity.
There is one most striking thing, that is the AT/NT proportion in the bible, and the question why is the AT in the bible at all? According to the gospels, Jesus had not much to do with it, and opposed the traditional Jewish laws frequently. So, why is the Jewish bible, the AT, part of the Christian bible? The people who selected the texts that were to be part of it, could select freely from old jewish scriptures and modern hellenistic scriptures (like those in the Nag Hammadi library), and they chose the whole Jewish Thora, and only a few Christian gospels and other texts.
It seems that the Christian bible is more a Jewish thing and less the teachings of Jesus.
Last night I read in gospel of John, and noticed how Jesus talked to the ruling people, he had no respect of any laws, it seems, just spoke his mind without any restraints, in any potentially harmful situation.
So it does not seem logical for followers of his teachings to cling to the old laws of Moses and the history of Israel and their wrathful deity Jehovah.
So why is the AT in the bible then?

In researching texts and comments on Internet, I found that there is no evidence for even the existence of Jesus.
That is why I think it needs remote viewing to aid research here, and several independent sources, so if anyone feels interested and gets visions, please share! Smiley

Love and regards,
Oliver

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Re: Remote Viewing what happened 2000 years ago
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 5:28am

maybe "Remote Viewing" is overly specific - can use any sort of "psychic" or "mental" method, including intuition, visualizing, imagining, gathering impressions.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:02pm

Maybe no one knows how to do this!

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:47pm

may be possible with similar techniques as doing retrievals and explorations in deep-relaxed states, like in the TMI trainings

may use a variety of methods of focussing consciousness and observer

personally i use the method of gathering information of many sources about a subject, read materials, for example in this case read in the bible, and get impressions and images

but i'm not really good enough at going into deep trance states, it might be useful to do that and maybe then ask "helpers" about Jesus

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:58pm

Here a method using group consciousness:

involves a circle of friends.
the method is to use intuition and exclude rational thinking.
when you get a vision, share it.
only share intuitive impressions, don't rationalize.
then a circle group consciousness develops.
the members of the circle share a common vision then.
more details become visible.

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 5:09pm

here an impression that i just received:

Jesus was initially not the god-man figure as how he is viewed in the bible and in christian churches, but a visionary man, a prophet, connected to "spiritual realms", charismatic and strong.
There is a powerful influential group of intelligences, not in human bodies, they influence world consciousness, they increased the Jesus figure to make it a symbol for what they want to confer.

What about the Angels that are mentioned in the NT, they communicated to humans and appeared to them, did they have physical bodies? Were they of higher intelligence, maybe E.T.'s?

What sort of being is or was the God of the Israelites, Jehovah, since he also communicated in very specific ways? Can't be an impersonal principle then, was too personal, and seemingly had "moods" and "emotions" and acted and reacted in time and space. Was supernaturally powerful somehow, was He (if it was a "He" at all, or not a "She", or an "It", or a "They") a non-human being?

The "God" or "Father" that Jesus spoke about, and the "Kingdom of Heaven", is/was obviously of a higher order than the "God" Jehovah.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.