Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Song sung by moi, Dr. Everywhere written by my (Read 1398 times)
Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

A Song sung by moi, Dr. Everywhere written by my
Feb 8th, 2012 at 12:09pm

This is me singing a song that my bio Dad wrote when i was 4 called, "Dr. Everywhere", sort of about me, but really more about the spirit of compassion and of caring about every and all individuals without regard to any particular relationship/personal connection.  My Dad was inspired to write this song after talking to me and hearing about some of my insights and awarenesses relating to a more universal and unconditional empathy and love (i was told i was pretty insistent with some of this stuff for a time).

On my last reply on the "Cycles of change and civilization altering processes", towards the end of my post i talked a little bit about some personal background of what was motivating me in talking openly about the Earth Changes and preparations for same despite that many, even some here, do not want to believe these will happen, and some even lash out at the messenger at times. In short, it's almost never a "popular" subject wherein others will think good of you for bringing it up.

anyways, here is the song and me singing same Acapulco (unlike my father and brother, i don't play guitar)
http://www.divshare.com/download/launch/11272990-b00

When you click on the above, it will try to re-direct you to a download page or box--you have to allow it to work.  As far as i know, the site is safe, but not being computer savvy i don't know for sure.  Don't click on the large "Download" which is on the right and further down a bit, since that's about a download manager system and not the song itself. 

And here are the lyrics of the song Dr. Everywhere: 

Dr. Everywhere

"I had a talk with my son, i asked him when you grow up... what is that you wanna do, you wanna be?

I see you draw pretty fine, straighter than mine, you sing the songs that you hear, you got a good ear, tell me what's on your mind?

He said, 'Dad, i wanna be a doctor, doctor to everyone, i'll always be there, i'll be everywhere..'
Dr. Everywhere, Dr. Everywhere, Dr. Everywhere., Dr. Everywhere..

He talked of pain in this world, all the people that hurt, 'Daddy.. whose gonna care, show some concern..'

And it brought tears to my eyes, to see this 4 year old try to understand that we all.. have so much to learn.. and it's time we begin.

Chorus again/then ends.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.