Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spiritual Documentary (Read 4821 times)
I Am Dude

Spiritual Documentary
Jan 16th, 2012 at 2:12pm

I am looking for anyone interested in contributing and taking part in the creation of a documentary that I am now planning.  The documentary is about spirituality, and the goal is to open people's minds to the idea that the way they are living their lives right now simply does not work on multiple levels, and that a life engrained with spiritual values and practices is the truth.  The goal is to awaken people to the true nature of their existence and to better the world. 

I own a professional camcorder and pro video equipment, and have extensive experience with editing and visual effects.  I am mainly looking people who want to help produce and collaborate with ideas.  I am not doing this for profit, although there is always the chance that the film can be marketed and sold. 

My website is www.vincentfieldproductions.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Spiritual Documentary
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2012 at 4:38pm

Hmm perhaps there are less spiritually minded individuals who have a similar urge to help induce positive change in the world here on this board than I thought.  Oh well, I posted this ad on craigs list and have gotten a ton of responses!  Even by professional television and film makers!  Woo Hoo!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2012 at 5:33pm

"Hmm perhaps there are less spiritually minded individuals who have a similar urge to help induce positive change in the world here on this board than I thought."

Can't speak for the absence of others, but I recently put a band-aid on the belly button to signify that there would be less holes for my ego to fall into. Exploring navel lint does get boring after a while. But once that area had been covered there was another nearby hole to fall into. So, anyway, hope you fall into place with your documentary. Maybe we don't have a similar sense of humour, but I do wish your project works out. Good luck.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 1:13am

Vincent,

First off, I thinks several on this board would have stories to contribute.  Some might not want to be in the limelight.

I like your youth and energy in video editing and Fx on the website, though there is a decidedly sharp edge with both humor and darkness mixed in (the video editing was funny, and painful at the same time).

I don't think you can tell much about a post here two days in the Off Topic section.  Sometimes, I don't look here that often. 

I wish you the best of luck with this.  You probably can get hundreds of hours of film, and then decide what kind of documentary you want to make.

Best,

Matthew

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 10:53am

Hi there, speaking for myself, i just saw this post this morning.  Like Matthew, i tend to check this area less often, and in any case more recently i have been visiting this site less often due to my own projects. 

I will check out your site at some point though, and i wish you the highest/greatest good with your project, whatever that may be.  Film/video really does have a lot of potential in this area, and perhaps lately even more than books.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 1:33pm

Thanks guys.  Calling everyone out was just a ploy to get some action going on here on this thread.  I know that what I said is not true.

Volu

I get your humor and I like it  Wink

In short, my idea is to educate and inspire people to establish a conscious connection with their inner divinity.  To know God through first-hand experience .  To live in a state of Divine Grace.  To be an embodiment of the Christ Consciousness, a consciousness fully attuned to Pure Unconditional Love.  To have every thought and action inspired from the Divine Source.  To realize what this life is about and what their purpose is.  And, to release the negative patterns that so many are currently stuck in.    I want to make it crystal clear to the audience exactly how and why the majority of society is not living to their fullest potential, and to identify and give solutions to the inner problems which cause the suffering that leads to negative thoughts and behaviors.  I also want to offer the knowledge I have gained to allow everyone to access the inner tools needed to experience their own divinity, to connect with their Source, and to explore the greater spiritual reality in which we all exist within.  These are tools I have acquired through years of spiritual practice, including meditation, astral projection/out of body explorations, and research.

So again, I would love to hear from anyone who thinks they have something to contribute.

IP Logged

john

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 8:01am

Great informational documentry which you shared with us about Spiritualty, I think if you know about it deeply then you will find your self.

IP Logged

john

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2015 at 7:58am

john wrote on Mar 6th, 2015 at 8:01am:
Great informational documentry which you shared with us about Spiritualty, I think if you know about it deeply then you will find your self.

Keep sharing such a nice topics.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.