Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Astral Body After Death (Read 3921 times)
ltmt999

ALK Member

Washington State
Astral Body After Death
Jan 6th, 2011 at 9:30pm

Does the astral body dissolve after death? Undecided

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Astral Body After Death
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2011 at 11:01pm

Hello and welcome!

I've wondered about that too. I've read that if you can let it go  you will rise higher in the heavens, which gives more choices for your consciousness to explore.
However if you hang onto feelings and senses that relate to the physical body, in the afterlife you will hold onto the astral body.

That's the general idea that I recall. Maybe if you say more about why this topic interests you, more relevant information might get posted.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2011 at 3:26pm

My understanding of this is that like the physical body, the astral body will "die" when we are ready to move beyond the reality in which it is functional, which in this case is the astral realms(most people's immediate afterlife dimensions).
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2011 at 12:41am by I Am Dude »  

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

john

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 8:03am

I also understand that our body has physical existence in this world.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 8:30am

It is an interesting topic. Sometimes I have wondered if when we cross over we are somewhat like a butterfly, undergoing a remarkable transformation. However, then I wonder if, like a butterfly, our immediate impressions of the afterlife are only that, and I wonder if it is a permanent transition to another kind of life.

However, I tend to see all of our manifestations as some kind of permanent imprint. For instance, I believe, in essence, we do consist of information which higher consciousness can experience as a living movie. Related to the idea that we are some kind of higher consciousness' way of experiencing itself...God's dream, so to speak...if you prefer to look at it that way.

However, it is just as much Our dream, wouldn't you say.

Even in our physical day to day lives we can remember a dream that we had, and how real it might have seemed, much as we will likely be able to refer to our present lives here, and possibly are doing that now, in another dimension.

We can even sometimes return to a dream, or affect it by becoming more conscious in it.

And it appears that some unknown entity has a hand in some parts of our lives, possibly all of it. All that we see in the physical world is definitely not all that is there. But what is there is more incredible than we often give credit for. If you sit still for 5 minutes and just open your eyes, it's pretty amazing.

IP Logged

john

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2015 at 7:57am

john wrote on Mar 6th, 2015 at 8:03am:
I also understand that our body has physicalexistence in this world.

What do you think about it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.