Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Falling in my home (Read 7088 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Falling in my home
Jan 3rd, 2012 at 2:03am

I fell in my home.I was on the flour for 3 hours,and could not get up.I than thought of mind over matter.I began to apley it.I began to roll over and over untill I could reach the phone near my computer.called 911.I dont know if any of you know about mind over matter.George

IP Logged

Bardo

Re: Falling in my home
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2012 at 12:50pm

George,
I hope you are doing okay now. We can do amazing things when we reach down deep within ourselves.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2012 at 1:50pm

George, I echo what Bardo already said.  Glad to hear you got out of this tricky situation. 

Just yesterday, i was talking with a new friend and he told me had an experience wherein he actually physically levitated. 

He had been doing a water/lemon juice/honey fast for about 22 days, and also doing a lot of meditation and chanting Om and Hu, when towards the end of that fast period, while he was meditating he found himself levitating, physically, off the floor on which he was seated in meditation. 

He seems like a pretty honest and forthright guy, and i have no reason to automatically discount his experience, though at first i thought it might have been more of a 'out of body' type experience, but he stressed that his physical body was very much involved.   

I also don't discount it, because i've gotten guidance that such things are possible if one is intune and aware enough.  Seems Yeshua had no problem at all with it, and helped 'Peter' do it as well.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2012 at 7:41pm

I dont levatate,but when I try I can feel my body trying to rise.but being 2-00and 20  pounds I would need 4 angels to get me up there.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2012 at 9:55pm

Hi George,

Considering all the experiences you have,  You may already have those four angels!

I'm glad to hear that you came through this one so well.

Best wishes, Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #5 - Jan 4th, 2012 at 3:02am

George,

I was in the US Army, later in the Marines. While in the Army one of my drill sergeants, a Vietnam Infantry vet, told us our bodies can do "five times" what we think they can do. I was 17 and didn't know, really, what that meant. I thought it was hyperbole. Later I went through Special Forces ("Green Berets") Selection & Assessment. I passed Selection but failed the qualification course that followed, but I was in that business long enough to learn that drill sergeant was right. In the Marine Corps Infantry later on I put that experience to good use on several occasions (but never as hard for as long).

I think, but I don't know because I'm not as old as you, that one cannot get to your age group without developing a certain amount of mental stamina from enduring the physical suffering of an aging body, not to mention the impact of the other trials of life. So I'm not surprised that you could roll over and over to get to the phone, once you figured out that's what you had to do. Infantrymen would say you are 'hard,' a high compliment. If I lived near you I'd give you a beer and additional respect.

We used to say: "Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't (friggin') matter." And, "Get hard or die." Grunts and their rhetoric. But sometimes it isn't hyperbole. Anyway, have a beer on me.

For the anti-military crowd:
There are multiple perspectives for everything. Here I choose one I thought was also truthful and positive. Others have given other perspectives that are truthful and positive. So there we have it. For you intellectual types we can be like Ken Wilber: include and transcend, yes?

IP Logged

olinerum

ALK Member

Poland
Reply #6 - Jan 4th, 2012 at 8:16am

Hello George,
I see two Beings near You. They look like angels.
One emanates light vanilla and the other blue light.

Have a nice day
Smiley

IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #7 - Jan 4th, 2012 at 6:29pm

So pleased you made it to the phone George, well done!  Wink

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Jan 5th, 2012 at 2:13am

Man, after 22 days of fasting and meditation, I'd be levitating too.....

George you really need to get that life alert system. You can get a necklace or I think they even have a watch which will easily activate by pushing a button to ensure you get help a.s.a.p. You really should look into it. I doubt anyone here wants anything bad to happen to you.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #9 - Jan 6th, 2012 at 1:39am

I looked up mind over matter.They say anyone who has this  can kill someone.I dont think I will go this far.G

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Jan 6th, 2012 at 2:08am

Mind over matter isn't really about pushing your body to it's physical limits like rolling when you feel that it is not possible to do so.

Mind over matter is more about using your mind to cause matter to move or manipulate the matter in some way.

The most common mind over matter concept being spoon bending or rolling a pencil on a desk or causing an object to levitate - with your mind alone.

Taken from a web site:

A pilot experiment, testing the idea and detailed in the book, was successful. McTaggart asked a group of 16 meditators based in London to direct their thoughts to four remote targets in Dr. Popp’s laboratory in Germany: two types of algae, a plant and a human volunteer. The meditators were asked to attempt to lower certain measurable biodynamic processes.

Popp and his team discovered significant changes in all four targets while the intentions were being sent, compared to times the meditators were ‘resting.’

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #11 - Jan 6th, 2012 at 3:34am

Focus

Is the human body not matter?  And is it not controlled by the mind?   Smiley

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Jan 6th, 2012 at 4:13am

Movement of your own personal body using your own personal bodies muscles is not mind over matter in the metaphysical sense.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - Jan 6th, 2012 at 4:36am

Perhaps George did not exactly apply "mind over matter" in this case, but instead found an easier way of getting from point a to point b.  However, it is possible, in fact it has been demonstrated, that one can use the power of their mind to achieve bodily feats that would otherwise be impossible, which deserves the label "mind over matter" just as rightly as spoon bending.  Using thoughts and intent to manipulate one's body, even in your everyday movement, isn't much different from using one's mind to manipulate "external" objects .  It is simply sending information via the mind within an interconnected system of consciousness.  The only difference is the reach of this information.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.