Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GOD DEFINED (Read 1528 times)
Sergio

ALK Member

GOD DEFINED
Dec 29th, 2011 at 12:54pm

I want to share with all of you an interesting definition of God and Creation writen by Andreas Buttler.

GOD DEFINED

God did not create man at all. That was someone else, totally different!

How would I know this? When you have widened your own consciousness to infinity, you can answer the question yourself!

I certainly don’t demand that you now believe me, but I would like to tell you a story of creation, one that is not full of strange contradictions and inconsistencies, but a story of creation that disentangles and uncovers aspects that hitherto have remained ‘inexplicable’.

Before the beginning was a cause and this cause made the decision to be. Previously, there were neither ‘being’ nor ‘not-being’, only a potential to be.

Sounds abstrusely philosophical? I will give you an example since you know this condition precisely! You know it because you assume just this original state almost daily!

If you sleep – dreamless sleep – are you conscious that you exist? Do you have the idea then that you ‘not-exist’? No, plus there is also ‘no time’; it is the same for the ques­tion of ‘how long was it in time before the beginning?’. As long as you sleep dreamlessly there is no ‘how long’, since time doesn’t exist! Therefore, there is also no idea either such as: ‘So long in the original state of not being, how boring.’ There simply is nothing at all – do you see this? Okay, so this cause, by its own decision, awakened to being and what did it see? Nothing!

But that’s how it actually was since nothing was yet created. There was not even empty space as no idea of space had been created yet either.

Nobody was there to explain or show anything to this cause since there was not any ‘other’ either. Therefore, this cause began to create a viewpoint. A point from where one can perceive. However, there was not anything to per­ceive yet. Only nothingness. This cause thought: ‘maybe there could be something’ and stretched out dimension points through which expansion and consequently space was generated.

A dimension point is simply a spot at as far as you try to perceive or to see to. In everyday life, you can focus on a car on the highway in front of you or shift this dimen­sion point to the end of the highway – as far as the hori­zon – through which you create and perceive more space of course, compared to when you were only looking as far as the car moving in front of you.

The cause searched and searched, but found nothing, and this cause thought there would have to be some­thing or somebody there! And it created through these considerations more and more uncertainty for itself. Whereas, in actual fact what was there was precisely what it had perceived – namely nothing!

In the meantime, however, the cause had created some­thing like dimensions – space that it could search – and it put up the consideration: “there must be somebody that is just like me somewhere!”

And so the cause set out to search for what would have to be just like it. There was no time yet, so it is unclear how long the cause searched before another cause appeared one day! It is precisely at this point in the development of the spiritual being we have the creation of an image or likeness! But it was not a human being that was created, on the contrary, the until then single and consequently ‘Supreme’ being created ‘in its image’ the idea of another spiritual being which also had infinite create-potential ‘in its image’. The Supreme Being – or let us just use the term ‘God’ for it – thus created an exact copy of itself!

Now I would like to remind you of a statement in a previous chapter describing the foundation pillar that was exposed and on which this book is built:

“All and I mean indeed precisely that – all – that you per­ceive and experience is exactly what you, out of yourself and through your own causal thinking do create; and in fact precisely … now!”

However, this discovery could only be made by having traced back innumerable situations, circumstances, con­ditions, ‘coincidences’, difficulties or ‘strokes of fate’ to before their first appearance, even to a point before the causation! At every examination it was established that in the beginning there was the thought! Before these causal thoughts these types of difficulty or situation did not exist! Only after that did they appear in the existence of people. I really looked for any exceptions, since I wanted to be quite certain on the point of whether any different aspects could have been the cause of something, before I went public with this statement, but this looked for exception was not found in a single case! In the beginning there was always the thought, the concept or the idea about what is, will be or could be!

God had infinite creative power indeed, but he was not consciously aware of this! This whole story about the willing and knowing creation from God is purely a human invention! This is why it is so completely contradictory, ir­rational and does not actually explain everything!

The Supreme Being had no experience in dealing with his unlimited creative power, don’t forget that! It never did say: “So now I shall create – as it happens to be Monday and I am feeling especially creative today – a being, one that is just like I am!”

No, this was not the case. This being did, indeed, show up one day, but only a very long time – if one can speak at all of something like a time-frame here – after the supreme being had come up with the concept “there must be somebody just like me, somewhere”. So that brought a very likely possibility into existence which could therefore manifest itself one day.

The future possibility, in particular, is an extremely ‘sneaky’ way to create something that can be experienced!

Now however I must wander off for a bit into the realm of biology. I would like to explain to you something about cell division, which you may already know, – but which can contribute to the understanding of what happened afterwards.

When a cell divides both of the newly created cells have the same information within them afterwards as the original undivided one. OK?

What ‘information’ could God have passed on to the other being after the – let’s call it ‘division’ – on the basis of the above example? The information of course ‘of being’, and also the information that there is ‘unknownness’ and especially – and this is the most important aspect – the information that before the division there was the conscious­ness of being ‘alone’! That is how the idea of wanting to find someone else first came up at all. And the concept ‘somebody else’ involves the concept of ‘not-me’. So this information was therefore passed on at the exact moment of division!

Therefore all these ‘inheritable data’ now also exist in the other being, which then ‘knows’, of course, that it was created only ‘later’ since the knowledge of the first being was also passed on to the second, which contained the knowledge of the fact that ‘previously it had been alone’. This is an incredibly important point here which will later lead to what was described as the ‘original sin’ in the Bible. I will come back to that.

So, these two beings communicate with each other after the first meeting, but not on a lingual level; they exchange concepts.

One day the ‘new’ being asks the ‘first’ being these questions: “Where do I come from? Did you create me? You were here before me, isn’t this correct?”. Upon this the first being replies: “I don’t know where you come from or who created you. I only thought that there would have to be somebody like me and then went on a search and one day we met, as you know.”

The first being, thus, was answering absolutely truth­fully – based on its own experience and consciousness at that time.

It cannot answer the questions, who created it and where does it come from, since, of course, before the be­ginning there is no memory to be recalled.

Do you understand the problem here?

Imagine you do not have any physical beingness, just a pure spiritual beingness. You would have exactly the same difficulty that the Supreme Being had too, explaining to yourself, if you were to suddenly wake up from the very first dreamless sleep, before which there had not been any state of wakefulness!

Where would you have come from? From nowhere! Who would have created you? Nobody! And what was there previously? Nothing! And what were you exactly? You wouldn’t know! But these were the exact factual an­swers which you could know of course! You really didn’t have any position in space or time, nor had you defined a ‘character’ or any particular ‘mode of being’ for yourself either.

I swear to you that one can, facing such true but ex­tremely vague answers, feel damned uncomfortable, so perhaps – like the two first beings – you could decide there must certainly be even more beings, some of whom might perhaps provide answers to these questions.

Of course, both beings simultaneously create many further beings in their – now common – notion, so these beings are also ‘found’ someday.

But neither do these have any answers to the burning questions and only know afterwards that these two beings existed before them and that one of these beings existed before the other.

And now the dispute begins, which I referred to as the matter of ‘original sin’ a few paragraphs back. All know there was a being that existed before all others. So one of the newly arrived beings might quite understandably get the idea that it has been lied to! Don’t you think that your children might call you a liar, if you were to explain to them that you did not know where you came from? You were here before your children were here after all; therefore would it not be understandable if your children didn’t be­lieve you, in this case?

The lack of a credible explanation would show up even more so if your children were to ask cleverly who had ac­tually given birth to the very first child! Uh-oh! Would it be any surprise if you then have to think up a rather crazy history of creation, something of the order found in mod­ern Bibles of the world? It would be full of contradictions and inexplicable things for sure, but maybe the children would someday stop asking and fall into an apathy on the subject – not having gotten really conclusive answers from you, anyway. Or maybe your children would just become furious; getting the feeling you were deceiving them.

One of the newly arrived beings thus spreads the idea to all others that they had been lied to by the first being. Some of them then agreed upon the idea that ‘God’ didn’t want to let them eat from the ‘tree of knowledge’. Thus came about dispute and discord between the beings, with some for and others against this theory. Thus several groups were formed: the theory-opponents, the theory-advocates and those who behaved neutrally with regard to the theory.

The Supreme Being was offended very much by this since it had never lied to them and so decided to do every­thing it could in order to find out the answers to all these questions.

Then, out of one of the groups came attempts to attack the Supreme Being, because the perpetual thought of God lying to them generated hate, an emotion that had not been created until then.

So the leader of this group launched an attack against the Supreme Being out of its anger. It then waited for an un­known reaction to this attack – since there had never been anything like this before. So it imagined that it would now experience something unknown, which then happened! Although God did nothing at all, this being experienced only that which it caused itself, by the strength of its own thoughts, regarding its possible future – namely something hitherto not known – it was clear from its view that God himself had punished it. Therefore, here was the idea of ‘God’s punishment’, the causal thought before the actual experience of the punishment!

Anyway, this being quite suddenly vanished after the ‘attack’ from the circle of all the others, who were delimit­ing the ‘world’, so to speak, although this world was with­out any borders until then. And since it had vanished then one imagined, of course, to where it had vanished. So came about the concept of a world ‘under this world’.

Since nothing had yet been created outside this world, this also put up, for the first time the idea of ‘outside’ into the thinking of those beings who had perceived this event.

The being, which had created the God-reaction idea, did not know where it was, since it was in a nothingness consisting of blackness, as until now nothing had been created there.

The Supreme Being again could not explain this inci­dent to itself either, since it had not responded at all, but it could also perceive how the other being vanished from the existing world into darkness, into the nothingness ‘after the attack’.

The supporters of this being, who was the leader of the group, – the one that represented the theory that God would not want to let them eat from the ‘tree of knowledge’ – also vanished from the existing world, since they had made the decision to find their leader in the ‘underworld’ and to help him.

Of course they found him one day, due to their think­ing that they would, and, of course, this being, from its viewpoint, explained that it was thrown out of the world by the Supreme Being as punishment for its action – which is how its supporters saw it too, of course, in accordance with their observation and in keeping with the portrayed perception of the punished ‘victim’. This ‘being thrown out’ was only perceived afterwards as being a direct conse­quence of the attack!

Do you see what I am actually telling you about here? It is the true story of how the underworld – also known as hell – came into existence. This is the history of the origin of concepts like good and evil, action and punishment, but, above all, of the birth of the ‘fallen angel’ who has since then been known as ‘prince of darkness’ or ‘Lucifer’! The one, that had nominated itself to be God’s enemy, be­cause he agreed with others about being lied to by God and experienced – in accordance with his own idea – what he created, without really noticing or knowing however it was he himself who, through the power of his own powerful thoughts, was subject to an illusionary cause and effect!

This fact was not known to anybody. Not to the first being and, therefore, also not to all the following beings that were created!

In the world existing to this point, some beings believed the ‘first’ being, which declared its innocence, since it was completely certain it had not done anything, but couldn’t produce any proof or explanation for exactly what had hap­pened. Others on the other hand believed nothing at all and behaved neutrally – and took a stance of waiting until all these things could be explained.

So it came about that three groups formed: the believ­ers in God, the disbelievers in God and those that decided to stay neutral.

And should I let you in on the question of whom it was, who was responsible for the creation of men? The devil in person! Because the fallen angel didn’t have any higher goal than to find out how he, himself, could be the Su­preme Being. And so he did everything until he, himself, could create a form of life. Physical life admittedly, but life after all. He had always been certain that the knowledge of how one creates new life was withheld from him by the being, which existed as the first being, in order to keep all others in ignorance so that they remained stupid and he could keep his power and controlling position as Supreme Being.

This being wanted to play God, but had an errone­ous idea of how and what God is and how he thinks or acts! And he is the one that talked about believing in him, obeying him, as otherwise his ‘father’ will punish all, and that one will only be redeemed and be allowed back into heaven, if one humbly and unconditionally does what the ‘son’ teaches. Does this seem familiar to you?

This Lucifer might be known better to you under one of his many other earthly names; it is not without reason that he is also called the master of the deception: ‘Jesus of Nazareth.’ Each Voodoo Grand Master removes his hat before the rituals like ‘Eat, this is my flesh.’ and ‘Drink, this is my blood.’ Then one retains this ritual forever, re­peating it in regular, short intervals so that the agreement and the thinking are confirmed again each time so as to let the spirit and will of ‘Christ’ work through one’s own body – with the consequence that, of course, all who practice it will get a mental remote control installed, through which the entire thinking and actions of a person can be steered. But of course only if one has given his agreement. But that is exactly what one does when one takes part in rituals such as the one described!

And one of the unknowing accomplices of the master of deception and camouflage – the one I named at the be­ginning of the chapter, was one of the innumerable! There are many other beings that once considered themselves supporters of the fallen angel, and they also fell in love with the idea of playing God – and that is where all the other threatening, dogmatic religions that require absolute obedience and blind faith, and have fought each other in wars over the centuries and in part are still doing – come from!

Of course one cannot question the fact that each one of these religions is the only true religion that can take one back into heaven! There is, of course, no doubt about that.

This story of creation that I described forms the basis of all that was passed on for generations and still exists in a completely warped and humanly altered form in the thinking of beings.

Revelation is spoken of in many religions. Do you know what the dictionary says the word ‘reveal’ means? You don’t need to guess: ‘To uncover or disclose some­thing, which was hidden or unknown.’

And this is exactly what the Supreme Being had de­cided. To find out the answers to these unanswered ques­tions, in order to avoid continually being portrayed as a lying or punitive God.

As a child I could already see the idiocy and inconsis­tency in the statement that the loving God would punish somebody, just one reason that I decided not to study the­ology or to spread teachings which demand obedience by threat of punishments or even the violent annihilation of all the ‘unbelievers’! Too much stupidity, too much contradic­tion and illogical stuff hit me in the face when reading the Bible, which, incidentally, I had completely worked through by the age of 10 – without ever having been baptized.

Then what precisely is it that is revealed? What was not known or masked until now? How about that?

God or the Supreme Being is exactly as described as ‘Impulse 8’ in the chapter ‘The Eight Impulses of Existence’ with one additional point: This Supreme Being was never aware of the fact that everything – and I mean indeed just precisely that, namely – everything – it perceived and experienced, was exactly that which it created out of itself, through its own causal thinking!

But take another look at that chapter while you have this concept in mind, and you will see that nobody has any reason to be angry at someone or must hate them, since nothing at all of what happened would have happened if this unknown information had previously been known! Because then God would have created really consciously and would have known that all others were created by him­self and of the unlimited creative power of his imagina­tion. If this experience had already existed in the Supreme Being, before the ‘division’, all other created beings would also have carried this knowledge as part of their conscious­ness. And if each created ‘likeness’ had been conscious of its ability to experience its own thoughts, dreams, imag­ined possibilities, ideas etc. as reality, we would now have quite a different world!

From this point of view however the statement I made earlier in this chapter that “God has not created the human beings at all. That was someone totally different!” is not quite true! Because if you, as God, create somebody through the concept ‘there must be someone somewhere who is exactly like me’, and this being then creates through his ideas and imagination his own things one day – you are the cause of that which is created or caused by this being! Without this unknowing creation of the other being, there would never have been its workings or creating either! Furthermore, the human being is not the body alone. Therefore one is still a long way from creating a human being when one has created a body.

However, spiritual beings also saw the possibility in these bodies to increase the range of the experienceable. And as long as one doesn’t mutate into a slave of one’s own body and doesn’t identify oneself completely with it, one really can experience very many beautiful things, which would have remained closed off otherwise. If you have ever tried to enjoy the ardent kiss of a human being without having the possession of a body, you know what I am talking about.

But let’s not lose sight of one thing: This world was ‘built’ on foundation pillars of unawareness, lack of expe­rience and the fact that the true nature and ability of the Supreme Being was unknown.

Think over this story of creation – that resides in my personal consciousness – following it through until the present day and decide for yourself whether it raises more questions or whether it provides answers to many things which otherwise would have been regarded as being ‘God’s unfathomable ways’.

From now on the world will change! And it will change because nobody will wait anymore for a God to free us from war and sorrow, or punish us for our mis­takes, as there is no God besides ourselves who could bring these things about – and who has done it up until now! Now, we are many. We’re all having the same infi­nite potential to create.

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Re: GOD DEFINED
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2012 at 1:50am

Wall of text.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.