Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Affirmations for Spiritual Awakening (Read 14748 times)
I Am Dude

Affirmations for Spiritual Awakening
Nov 15th, 2011 at 2:43am

I am going to be producing hemi sync and meta music-infused affirmation tracks for accelerated spiritual development.  I am currently comprising a list of affirmations to use in the various tracks, so I would like to open this thread up for contributions of any affirmations you believe would be helpful. 

For my own personal use, I will be listening to these tracks basically in any situation that I am not required to use my mind for a specific task(ie traveling here and there, running errands, household activities, ect..).  I have yet to completely control my thoughts, as I will catch myself in a stream of unnecessary past or future-projected thinking now and then throughout my day, and I want to put an end to this useless mind chatter once and for all and have a complete focus on the fulfillment of my highest spiritual unfoldment. 

The idea is to totally reprogram my subconscious so that I think only these thoughts when my mind is not actively engaged in completing necessary tasks or fulfilling creations.  And even then, I want these thoughts to be at least in the back of my mind at all times, until I am so used to being in resonance with these thoughts that the thoughts themselves are no longer needed, as their energy will be continuously pumped from my subconscious.

These are the ones I have chosen so far:

I live in a continuous and never-ending state of divine love

I am continuously experiencing deeper and deeper pure unconditional love

I live in a continuous state of pure joy and happiness

I focus on love and compassion in every situation

I only entertain positive, harmonious, beneficial, and loving thoughts and feelings

I only manifest that which is positive, harmonious, beneficial, and loving into my life and the lives of others

I express myself fully and in accordance to pure unconditional love in each and every moment

I live in accordance to divine will

Every day in every way I am getting better and better

I accept myself deeply and completely

I accept all forms deeply and completely

I accept all life deeply and completely

I accept all situations and circumstances deeply and completely

I accept the moment deeply and completely

I consciously live in a state of divine grace

I live in total awareness of the moment

I live in total awareness of my spiritual power

I am constantly becoming more and more aware of the highest energies of my inner divine self

I live in total awareness of the highest energies of my inner divine self

I am constantly becoming more and more attuned with my higher self

I live in complete attunement with my higher self

I am open and receptive to receive guidance and direction from my higher self

I am spiritually awakening to a greater and greater degree

I am in touch with the divinity within me

All of my actions benefit the greater good

Every day I am living out my soul's purpose to a greater and greater degree

As I grow spiritually I help others to grow spiritually as well

My higher self provides everything I need and desire to better my life and the lives of others

My divine nature is being revealed to me to a greater and greater degree each and every moment

I am a conscious channel for my higher self to be expressed

I have full access to the all mighty source of divine power within me

My ego is surrendered to my higher self

My physical body and mind are clear channels for my higher self to manifest my true divinity into this world

My higher self dictates my thoughts and actions, therefore my thoughts and actions are always right and in accordance with divine will, and always benefit the greater good

I have already made affirmation tracks to induce lucid dreaming and out of body experiences.  I plan on making all of the tracks available for everyone to use.  If anyone has ideas for anything else I may be able to create that will be of benefit, feel free to let me know.   Smiley 

I look forward to hearing your affirmations!  Even if it is a statement with the same idea as one I already have and just worded differently, that would be great.  Perhaps you can think of more efficient ways of saying what I am trying to say. 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Affirmations for Spiritual Awakening
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 1:41pm

I haven't done any affirmations, yet I've been able to increase the degree to which I live according to love.

I believe it is more about understanding the importance and value of living according to love, rather than repeating phrases.

If you understand about the importance and value of living according to love your mind will be reprogrammed more naturally.

I believe affirmations are important to the extent they help us remember to live according to love during daily situations. But understanding about the importance and value of love and repeating phrases isn't the same thing.

If a person repeats phrases and there is no depth behind the repetition, they won't matter much. They won't be anyting more than hollow thoughts. How many people repeat "praise Jesus" without knowing what he is about?

On the other hand, if a person allows himself to deeply feel how valuable it is to love another, this will have much more impact than repeating a phrase.

What's also important is dealing with the issues and beliefs that get in the way of love. For example, if a person holds onto inner anger towards somebody, this will cause him to have a heart chakra block.  The same is true with a fear or a judgmental belief system. Also, guilt that is held onto can get in the way of self love.

The closest thing to affirmations I do is remeber. If I find myself off track I remember what my existence is truly about. But this isn't an assertion, it is a matter of remembering what is true.

It is also important to remember that sometimes people assert one thing because they don't want to become aware of what else is going on. In a way, such a practice is similar to ignoring a pile of bills that exist within one's room, by choosing to not look at the table they are located on. This might help a person feel good on a temporary basis, but eventually he will have to take care of the bills.

On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with setting the intent to do something. But how far does one have to go to do so? Perhaps what is necessary for going OBE and growing in love isn't quite the same thing.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 2:06pm

recoverer,
"I believe it is more about understanding the importance and value of living according to love, rather than repeating phrases."

I believe it is more about understanding the importance and value of living according to love
I believe it is more about understanding the importance and value of living according to love

"If a person repeats phrases and there is no depth behind the repetition, they won't matter much."

I get what you're saying.

"How many people repeat "praise Jesus" without knowing what he is about?"

Who knows what praising anybody is really about?

"The closest thing to affirmations I do is remeber. If I find myself off track I remember what my existence is truly about. But this isn't an assertion, it is a matter of remembering what is true."

What's is true?

"This might help a person feel good on a temporary basis, but eventually he will have to take care of the bills."

Talking about love & loving?

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 2:32pm

Volu!

It is so loving of you to offer to pay my bills.

I affirm:

"Volu will pay my bills."

Grin

If anybody is having financial problems remember the phrase:

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 3:43pm

Recoverer

Unfortunately your affirmation isn't going to make the list  Roll Eyes

But yes, it is important to deal with the inner cause of any issue rather than to attempt to hide it or erase it without putting the inner work in. 

It is also important to put as much positive feeling behind affirmations as possible, envisioning and feeling that the affirmation is already true, and releasing any attachment to the outcome, putting complete faith in the higher self to manifest the result.  Stating affirmations while believing it will never be true will render them useless- one must have faith, and this faith can be gained by learning of the great success many people have had in transforming their lives by changing their unhealthy mental habits. 

However, it is possible through thinking empowering and loving thoughts, to align oneself with the energy of these thoughts and hence transform the negative energy that was being held on to, as what entering a state of divine love will likely do. 

For example, if one feels unworthy because they were told they were not good enough as a kid, they will think unworthy thoughts.  But if this person makes the habit of replacing their unworthy thoughts with positive, loving thoughts of self worth, they will begin to shift into alignment with the energy of their new thought pattern, and will begin to experience that positive, loving, worthy energy.  After all, our feelings and emotions are generated by our thoughts.  The more they experience this new energy of love and worth, the more they will gain firsthand experience of the true source of their worth- they will realize that their worth actually came from within and cannot be dictated by anything outside of themselves, and it was a matter of wrong thinking that caused their unhealthy mental and emotional state.  They will be cured by their affirmation. 

Nearly all ailments are the result of wrong thinking.  So it makes sense that the problem should be corrected at the source- the thought.  Replace an old thought pattern with a new, more beneficial thought pattern, and the truth of the new way of thinking will be apparent and the old pattern will need not be looked back upon.  Smiley

If one does not understand the importance of living according to love, what better way of learning that importance than by experiencing its truth firsthand?  You can't experience an internal state without having thoughts that are aligned with that state.  Affirmations cause the subconscious programing of conscious thought patterns in accordance with the nature of the affirmation.

Of course, I did not want this to become a debate on affirmations, although I saw it coming from a mile away. Roll Eyes  Those who doubt the effectiveness of affirmations to induce real change have either never given them a try or did not use them correctly, and have a faulty understanding of the mechanics of the mind. 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 3:56pm

Words are very powerful !

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 4:19pm

Dude:

First of all, most of the affirmations you listed sound like good goals to have.

Second, I agree with much of what you wrote on your second post. If one meditates and sets the intent to live more according to love, this is a good thing.

I question the value of using a tape because I doubt that intent can be applied at the same time.

Regarding a person who has self worth issues because he was told as a kid that he isn't worthy, I believe he will need to find that the people who told him such a thing were wrong. When he really sees this he won't need to affirm his worth. Of course he can become aware of his worth simply by observing it.

You wouldn't be seeking to grow in love if you didn't already understand about the value in doing so. So perhaps if you became more conscious of that part of yourself affirmation would become less necessary.

In a way, when we affirm something to ourself we also affirm the opposite, because why would we need to affirm something positive if we didn't believe that the opposite is true?

Debate? Discussion? Which applies?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 5:06pm

Quote:
So perhaps if you became more conscious of that part of yourself affirmation would become less necessary.

Hehe, but this is the reason for the affirmation!  The affirmation is a way to increase awareness of that part of myself, a mental tool which has the potential to reprogram the subconscious mind so that reminders are no longer needed because the new program is complete divine will. 

One becomes conscious of something through the mind.  So here we're using a tool that puts the driving force of the mind in our control.

My goal is to become fully God-realized.  Fully Christ-like.  To have not one thought out of alignment with the divine truth.  And for others to reach this state as well. 

As for the "tapes" (what is this the 80's?!? LOL) and their value, simply listening to the affirmation recordings is a statement of intent.  Hearing the affirmations verbally keeps the mind focused on the intent and may even increase its power, as there is that extra auditory input included to amplify the thought.  The brainwave entrainment that backs the affirmations puts the mind in a deeper level to become more receptive to the suggestions.   Cool

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 5:26pm

Here are some affirmations I am adding to the list:

I am pure unconditional love

My energy body is in perfect health and is free of blockages

Divine energy flows freely though all aspects of my being

I am surrounded by benevolent spirit guides of the highest vibration of love and light who assist me in all ways to evolve to higher states of consciousness

Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 5:38pm

There is a sacrifice I make (I won't get into the details) because I believe it serves the greater good. Because I made and make this sacrifice it has enabled me to become more involved with the greater good, Christ consciousness. This was a matter of establishing my priorities, rather than affirming something.

Such growth is something that is largely done at the heart level.  It is deeper than a collection of repeated thoughts.

In order to grow more I feel as if I need to give myself to the greater good more than I have.  I don't believe I can do so by repeating a collection of thoughts. If anyting, I feel the need by connecting to universal mind and considering all of the factors in play, and this is followed by related thoughts. Since the inner experience comes first, thoughts are secondary.

Nevertheless, I'm going to pick a few of Dude's affirmations, use them while meditating, and see how it goes.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #10 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 6:05pm

Quote:
This was a matter of establishing my priorities, rather than affirming something.

Synonymously you could say, you affirmed what your priorities were.  This is true, as to affirm is to state something as fact.  Wink

Quote:
Such growth is something that is largely done at the heart level.  It is deeper than a collection of repeated thoughts.

One can entertain thoughts which support heart-level growth, or thoughts which block such growth.  The purpose of these affirmations is to support it, to open up the pathways to it.  Smiley  Thoughts are the catalyst for all growth. 

Quote:
If anyting, I feel the need by connecting to universal mind and considering all of the factors in play, and this is followed by related thoughts. Since the inner experience comes first, thoughts are secondary.

And yet, it requires thoughts of a specific nature to decide to connect, and more thoughts to consider and analyze the factors in play. 

The idea behind these affirmations is to bypass the need to connect to the universal mind by living in a state in which one is constantly in tune with it.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 7:25pm

Word!

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #12 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 3:55pm

'I am surrounded by benevolent spirit guides of the highest vibration of love and light who assist me in all ways to evolve to higher states of consciousness.'

Even though recoverer's excellent mantra which shows everything doesn't happen according to will didn't make it on your list, I'm right here to assist you to evoluve, Dude.

'My ego is surrendered to my higher self'

You mentioned a kid feeling unworthy, basically describing someone with a broken ego whom gets to know about the lack of it, even if it would turn out ego in the long run was just a temporary learning tool. Since you want to surrender it, I wonder what ego is to you?

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 8:17pm

Thank you kind and benevolent spirit guide!   Smiley

By ego, I mean the aspect of my consciousness that is physically focused, and by surrendering my ego to my higher self, I mean aligning the physically focused aspect of my consciousness with my higher consciousness in a way that I am conscious of the divine aspect of my being while still physically focused and live totally in accordance with my higher self.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 21st, 2011 at 3:57pm

Albert, when Monroe first started his experiments with his explorers, they were having some nonphysical experiences and perceptions, but there was little to no contact with guidance consciousnesses.  Not much was seeming to happen.

After he created what later become known as the Gateway affirmation, so much opened up for the explorers and they were having a lot of communication with guidance consciousnesses.   It's interesting how much changed based on just a few paragraphs of words and the explorers stating them before each session.

I will write more later on this subject, as it's a pretty vast and both complex and simple one at the same time. 

For now, i'm kind of inbetween the middle of you and Dude on this subject.

To put it concisely for now, affirmations can help, but only as long as the different levels are you are actually supporting same in other ways.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.