Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gathering Information from Non Physical People. (Read 3001 times)
Josh Langley

ALK Member

Gathering Information from Non Physical People.
Jul 30th, 2011 at 3:07am

Hi guys,

Of the people that do retrievals here i'd like to know how  you gather knowledge about a subject (person) that you're retrieving. Is by talking to them or 'sensing' information, like getting impressions?

if it's a combination of both which do you trust more?

I'm just curious, as i got the impression during my last retrieval i should be using my 'sensing information' technique in the physical world. As the physical and non physical are just different levels of vibrations so it should work the same.

just a thought.

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Gathering Information from Non Physical People.
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2011 at 12:48pm

Hi Outsidecreative,

Your question has caused me to stop and think about it, and I find there are two parts to it that make a difference, at least in my experience.

"Retrievals" covers at least two types of experience that I've had -- One, when we seek to help locate temporarily lost souls who are unknown to us, and another, when we go out seeking a deceased person on behalf of some other person.

The first might happen as a result of a disaster like a tsunami, for example, or we just offer ourselves to the  general  retrieval process and see who shows up. In these cases I mostly sense information in order to find them. When I've made some contact I might ask them abit about themselves in order to find a suggestion of who they will meet in the afterlife, in order to encourage them to go there. That information is still basically "sensed" without much conscious sensory input.

However if I went on a retrieval to find someone specific due to someone else's specific request (which I no longer do,)
I'll get a visual impression of the person and slightly hear them, at least some cadence of their speech patterns. The clarity of these impressions usually isn't very strong for me but is enough to offer something to the original requester-person.

In other words, it seems my Interpreter is a bit lazy and won't put information into human formats unless it's necessary   Wink

In short I think we get what we need.  Smiley

Betson

Every time I stumble through a response like this, I think of how naturally and evenly Bruce reports his experiences and wish I could do a better job of it.  Embarrassed

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 6:07am

Betson, thanks for that.

I trust sensing more than i do than 'having a dialogue'. But yes Bruce makes it sound so smooth, but when you've been doing for as long as he has and gone through the experiences he has... well.

I aim for that clarity and level exploration as he has.

what a great journey! Smiley

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 11:52am

While i'm not sure, i get the sense that Bruce explorations and sensing the data which led to his books, wasn't always as clear and smooth as he translated into for his books. 

Sometimes with nonphysical sensing and perception, it's similar to when we remember a dream.   When we first have the dream, whether or not it is vivid and more clear, after we write it down and ponder, parts of it often become more clear and detailed. 

It's like our intuition helps to fill in the gaps or details.  In other cases, we are just translating to the best of our ability and what we perceived isn't necessarily "as is" (in the more specific sense).  I think Bruce does touch on some of these issues in his work. 

But, and i think Bruce might agree with this, as we attune more and more to, and choose to express what he labels "PUL" consciousness, we tend to perceive in a more clear, expanded, holistic, and accurate manner. 

PUL consciousness is the great perception expander par excellence.   But that doesn't mean we will necessarily perceive the nonphysical in a more "physical" like manner.   Sometimes, at least for me, it just means that my automatic, intuitive deeply knowing side increases more. 

Until we get there though, we tend to need and expect more overt "signs" and physical like experiences and perceptions with guidance and the nonphysical.  Because of that, the translation process becomes less direct and more symbolic or allegorical in nature (to an extent, this always seems to remain to some degree, but if one becomes completely intune in a permanent sense with PUL consciousness the difference or discrepancy may become so minimal as to not be that important--just a theory, hunch and intuition that i'm working on and trying to live). 

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:19am

Justin,

Nicely put on such a hard topic to describe. I feel it’s slowly about become acclimatised to the subtleties and nuances of learning a new way of communicating and that takes time, patience and trust.
I agree with you in regards to the PUL increases the intuitive side more as I feel that’s closer to the truer form of non verbal communication than another else.

Keep sending out the love and trusting what happens.  Smiley

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.