Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
training for deeper retreivals (Read 1349 times)
Stalagmite

ALK Member

south usa
training for deeper retreivals
Jul 22nd, 2011 at 10:03am

OK, so the details are scattered as I have been awake for a little while.
Last night I found a very angry, sorrowful man needing to move on. I was in a cold town with mountains everywhere, though it looked more out west than it did up north. I was in a store with a little boy and a man behind the counter. The boy had dark hair and eyes and was trying to play hide and seek with me. So, I started hiding so he could find me. Every time he found me he got more excited, and I started to feel scared. The last place i hid I could see the man at the counter watching us with a very twisted smile, the more scared I got the more he smiled... weird.
I leave the store feeling very irked and begin walking up a hill towards some houses. I keep walking until I come to a stop in front of a run down white house with a chain link fence around the front. My feet? start taking me up the side walk and into the house.
this is hard to explain, I got into the house and I saw a girl playing on the floor int he living room and a mom in the kitchen in a bathrobe making food, suddenly I am pushed from behind by someone I can't see and shoved into a closet. I can see through the slats in the door still. I watch as something I can't see swoops? down onto the little girl so fast all I see is a blur of black. It passes my line of vision and the space that once occupied the girl is empty. I can't see anything else, but I want to, and suddenly I can see the mom in her bathrobe in a hallway and I feel like I am going so fast, and I run right up to her and she screams and disappears leaving only her robe behind. Then I am back in the closet. I think I was viewing from the first person view of the (killer)?
I step out of the closet and try to find the little girl and her mom,but no one is there. Just then the basement door opens and a balding man, short with a very large nose, ushers me quickly downstairs.
"shhhhh, he isn't gone yet."
"quick, we must be quick, in here"
He pulls back a curtain that is like a makeshift closet door and shoves me in with the clothes and toys.....
"shhh, stay here, when it's over you will know what to do"
Now I am terrified! He runs up stairs and shouts something, I hear feet running, stop, then the basement door open...
I hold my breath not to make a sound, he comes into the room I am in and looks around, he sees something sticking out from the side of the curtain and opens it. I swear he knows I am there, he can't see me, but I know he knows I am there. He leaves the room, so I run to hide somewhere else. Suddenly I have a flash of the store with the little boy, and I know that they are the same person. I can't explain how I know I just Know.
The scary guy leaves, and I come out of hiding. I look around the room, there are paintings on the wall of all different things. The image that stands out to me though is that of a very Dark blob, shadowy with holes for eyes, and a snapshot of the little boy I saw at the store.
I go back into town to the store to get some answers.
I get to the store and there is a sign on the door saying went next door back in 5. So, I go next door to a coffee shop. He is sitting there at a counter sipping and reading a newspaper. i sit next to him, he puts the paper down. We talk for a while, then I follow him back to work. He tells me that the town is so small, no one minds that he goes to get a coffee. He feels very friendly, but also like there is something dark inside, something painful.
I ask him about the boy and about the house up the road and he gets very quiet and says he has to get back to work.
I ask all around town, and by the time I am done I have figured something astonishing out. The boy is the store clerk, who is also the (killer)! I feel awakened suddenly and all the pieces just fit!!
This man is tormented, but he is not a killer! I know with every fiber of me being this man was wrongfully accused. Something dark and terrible is at work here, this can't be the work of one human being!! The man won't leave, because he is tormented with guilt...
Something happened when he was a boy and I can't get the story out of him!
I feel a tremendous amount of relief though, because If I didn't find this site and learn that all these dreams I have been having have to do with retrieving, this would be quite terrifying.
I had lots of these kind of dreams, where I see murders happen front the first person view. So many that I was on sleep aids when I was younger and i have TMJ so bad I wake up sometimes and can't open my mouth.
So again, thank you all for being here and thank you for creating this site! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.