Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Physical Earth & civilization changes-NOT END TIME (Read 2072 times)
Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Physical Earth & civilization changes-NOT END TIME
May 23rd, 2011 at 3:26pm

Perhaps this post comes at a bad time considering the recent news about the Preacher and his end time prediction, but i just learned of this and found it quite interesting and worthwhile to share considering some of Bruce's info in his books regarding Earth changes. 

Yet re: that Preacher and his prediction(s), if i were to be honest, someone claiming to know the "end time" based on mathematical calculations in relation to the Bible sounds pretty ridiculous to me from the get go.  I would imagine only religious fundamentalist types would buy into such a belief and interpretation to begin with. 

But, having had verified experiences with precognitive info, i am quite open minded to the idea of using ones psychic perceptions or intuitions to be able to see future probabilities.  Having been giving various messages over many years regarding such Earth and civilization changes, i'm quite interested in the subject. 

Courtney Brown Phd set up the Farsight Institute back in 1995.  He gathered up a team of people trained in Remote Viewing based partially on the original Military Protocols. 

But they have expanded both the techniques, the uses, and modalities of using Remote Viewing to gather information not known by the conscious mind. 

In 2008 they designed a rather interesting R.V. experiment based on Brown's theory of multiple realities relating to "future" time lines. 

Brown and his group were interested in seeing the climatic changes over a 5 year period from 2008 to mid 2013.  He was expecting to see minor changes in climate, sea level, etc.  For the mid 2013 date, they had two possible timelines they wanted to look at.  One wherein full disclosure on E.T. life and the truth of remote viewing was released by TPTB, and another possible scenario wherein these were still being suppressed. 

Considering that Brown previously did not buy into the whole 2012 hoopla, the findings of the Remote Viewing team were quite interesting. 

They had picked 9 different locations around the world.  On the team there were 8 remote viewers.  First they remote viewed these locations for the year 2008.  Obviously the Remote viewers were not aware of their target locations before hand, and were critiqued in how well and accurately they described the target. 

Then they remote viewed these same locations from the two possible timelines mentioned in the above. 

What came out of this study was supportive evidence of the possibility of massive Earth and civilization changes happening by mid 2013. 

In more than half the locations, a large percentage of Remote Viewers saw at least significant damage to the structures, land area, and ways of life of the people in relation to their target. 

Some of the causes seen were large meteor impacts causing severe land damage and much flooding. Another commonly seen cause was excessive Solar Radiation and activity.  Storms and other severe weather activity. 

Interestingly, at some time or another, i've received messages involving all of these as well. Particularly highlighted for me were the messages about the Solar activity becoming extreme in the future. 

Anyways, here is a link to that specific page on their website regarding the 5 year climatic Remote Viewing experiment:  I suggest watching the video and reading the page and links if you are interested in this topic. 

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html

As Brown states, this does not mean that this is necessarily our future.  These are just possible streams that they have seen.

Also, it is my awareness that not all changes will have happened by mid 2013.  I see it partially as an ongoing process, particularly in relation to the Earth's crust. 

But since some of these possibilities are significant enough to affect the functioning and levels of civilization in some countries, and these were seen to develop by mid 2013, i suppose this is right now a better focus. 

I believe we could possibly change some of these events if enough of us got together and acted as a force for positive change in this world.   

These are partially about wake up calls.  If enough of us wake up before the wake up calls, no need for the calls right. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.