Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval Video Update and high strangeness (Read 1178 times)
gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Retrieval Video Update and high strangeness
Mar 19th, 2011 at 7:42pm

Friends,
strange doings around me and my intentions!  yesterday, friday, I parked myself for a hemi-sync meditation and projected the intention to participate in saturday's group effort by moving a little ahead in time, (as I had yesterday off work but not today).  Completed the meditation I arose and headed to the laptop to do a video update with details still fresh.
Finished a 14:30min video quickly and begun the upload process, which takes about 15min usually, and sat down to read while waiting.  Got up a bit later to find my internet connection down and the porcess stalled.  Fiddled with connection wires, got reconnected and then found Youtube gives you no option once upload is stalled.  So that was a waste.  Damn!  I thought.
A friend came by to visit unexpectedly so i couldn't get back to the task for four hours.  When I did the video record went smoothly and the upload process fine.  But it only uploaded 8min of a 14min video!  First time that's ever happened!

Theories anyone?

It cuts off just as I'm about to describe going underwater to do the retrieval !  How weird is that?
Maybe I'll get back to that tonight, saturday, but only after I go out and look at this huge moon.

cheers, gordon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.